Pages: 1 [2]

First game won, championship game up next.
Nice! On my way to soccer now.

Good luck to both our kids!

Whole lot of nada today on Connections. I have two guesses remaining.
I failed. Had the correct idea for blue and green but got tripped up. I rushed it but should have had purple, if I had taken my time. I'm disappointed but when you put things into perspective, who gives a shit?

First game won, championship game up next.
Nice! On my way to soccer now.

Good luck to both our kids!
Turns out we didn't need luck. We were up 6-0 after the half, and the other team forfeited.

First game won, championship game up next.
Nice! On my way to soccer now.

Good luck to both our kids!
Turns out we didn't need luck. We were up 6-0 after the half, and the other team forfeited.
Nice!

We weren't as lucky, lost both matches in the final. Coach had his starting 6, and only rotated 2 players in over the course of both games. That was a mistake, cause by the end, you could tell the kids were getting tired and making mistakes. Oh well.

First game won, championship game up next.
Nice! On my way to soccer now.

Good luck to both our kids!
Turns out we didn't need luck. We were up 6-0 after the half, and the other team forfeited.
Nice!

We weren't as lucky, lost both matches in the final. Coach had his starting 6, and only rotated 2 players in over the course of both games. That was a mistake, cause by the end, you could tell the kids were getting tired and making mistakes. Oh well.
I've seen that so often. I'm not saying I'd be a better coach but maybe I would be.

So is volleyball over for the season?

My son has two more soccer games. One for each team he's on. In both cases, they are in contention to take the top prize.

I'm not sure I have a Laranja or the will to go outside and smoke. I'm exhausted. Spent most of this afternoon lugging shit from the garage, basement, and backyard, into the dumpster. Probably filled about half of a 20 cubic yard container.

So is volleyball over for the season?
Indeed. There's been talk of a banquet at some point, but no more games or practices.

First game won, championship game up next.
Nice! On my way to soccer now.

Good luck to both our kids!
Turns out we didn't need luck. We were up 6-0 after the half, and the other team forfeited.
Nice!

We weren't as lucky, lost both matches in the final. Coach had his starting 6, and only rotated 2 players in over the course of both games. That was a mistake, cause by the end, you could tell the kids were getting tired and making mistakes. Oh well.
I've seen that so often. I'm not saying I'd be a better coach but maybe I would be.
It certainly seemed like a flawed strategy at the time. Even more so in hindsight.

So is volleyball over for the season?
Indeed. There's been talk of a banquet at some point, but no more games or practices.
I'm sure you've shared this with us but I can't recall... 7th and 8th grade players?

So is volleyball over for the season?
Indeed. There's been talk of a banquet at some point, but no more games or practices.
I'm sure you've shared this with us but I can't recall... 7th and 8th grade players?
Yea. Two 7th graders made the team, the rest were 8th graders. No high school team, unfortunately.

Just got done with a bonfire and some s'mores to celebrate the good season.

Graycliff Ivory

Logged
Pages: 1 [2]