Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
10/26/2023
« on: October 26, 2023, 12:03:45 AM »

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2023, 05:56:54 AM »

Morning, boyos. Happy Little Friday.

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2023, 05:57:19 AM »

Joe:

Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto - 10/54.99

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2023, 05:58:15 AM »

Sis:

Door #1 - Punch Signature Robusto - 10/34.99

Door #2 - Diesel Rage Toro - 10/39.99

Door #3 - Black Ops Berserker Toro - 10/24.99

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2023, 07:13:59 AM »

Morning, boyos. Happy Little Friday.
Good morning, LTG.

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2023, 07:15:45 AM »

I would have been on here sooner but I've been texting back and forth with my relatives in Italy. I've become Gruncle Tony!

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2023, 07:23:10 AM »

I would have been on here sooner but I've been texting back and forth with my relatives in Italy. I've become Gruncle Tony!
You've been called worse. :D

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2023, 08:04:08 AM »

I would have been on here sooner but I've been texting back and forth with my relatives in Italy. I've become Gruncle Tony!
You've been called worse. :D
I'm feeling old, that's for sure. Being a grandpa is just around the corner. Sheesh.

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2023, 08:05:45 AM »

I'm surprised you're not taking another day to do some golfing, Dave.

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2023, 08:10:13 AM »

I would have been on here sooner but I've been texting back and forth with my relatives in Italy. I've become Gruncle Tony!
You've been called worse. :D
I'm feeling old, that's for sure. Being a grandpa is just around the corner. Sheesh.
Man, don't say things like that. Though, all of my kids seem to be of the mindset of not having kids, so who knows.

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2023, 08:24:27 AM »

I'm surprised you're not taking another day to do some golfing, Dave.
I've got a text out to my dad about tomorrow. But if he can't go, I decided I'm gonna let the season rest on my last round. It was beautiful weather, hanging with an old college buddy, and I hit a really great hybrid punch out on 18, one of my better shots this year. So instead of heading out myself, it'll either be with my dad or behind the desk tomorrow.

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2023, 08:43:56 AM »

I would have been on here sooner but I've been texting back and forth with my relatives in Italy. I've become Gruncle Tony!
You've been called worse. :D
I'm feeling old, that's for sure. Being a grandpa is just around the corner. Sheesh.
Man, don't say things like that. Though, all of my kids seem to be of the mindset of not having kids, so who knows.
My sister is 13 years older than me so her kids are already in their 30s. It just feels strange to know that they're now parents themselves. And that my sister is a grandma.

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2023, 08:45:04 AM »

I'm surprised you're not taking another day to do some golfing, Dave.
I've got a text out to my dad about tomorrow. But if he can't go, I decided I'm gonna let the season rest on my last round. It was beautiful weather, hanging with an old college buddy, and I hit a really great hybrid punch out on 18, one of my better shots this year. So instead of heading out myself, it'll either be with my dad or behind the desk tomorrow.
That's cool. Glad you made it out as many times as you did this season.

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2023, 09:21:15 AM »

I'm surprised you're not taking another day to do some golfing, Dave.
I've got a text out to my dad about tomorrow. But if he can't go, I decided I'm gonna let the season rest on my last round. It was beautiful weather, hanging with an old college buddy, and I hit a really great hybrid punch out on 18, one of my better shots this year. So instead of heading out myself, it'll either be with my dad or behind the desk tomorrow.
That's cool. Glad you made it out as many times as you did this season.
Indeed, you won't hear any complaining from me. Well, at least until the snow starts falling.

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2023, 09:21:46 AM »

I would have been on here sooner but I've been texting back and forth with my relatives in Italy. I've become Gruncle Tony!
You've been called worse. :D
I'm feeling old, that's for sure. Being a grandpa is just around the corner. Sheesh.
Man, don't say things like that. Though, all of my kids seem to be of the mindset of not having kids, so who knows.
My sister is 13 years older than me so her kids are already in their 30s. It just feels strange to know that they're now parents themselves. And that my sister is a grandma.
You're right, that's nuts.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4