CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: 10/20/2023  (Read 390 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 10/20/2023
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2023, 04:27:36 PM »

Connections
Puzzle #131
🟨🟨🟨🟪
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟨🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟨
🟨🟨🟪🟨

Failed again. Purple was very difficult for me today.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2023, 04:38:29 PM »

Connections
Puzzle #131
🟨🟨🟨🟪
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟨🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟨
🟨🟨🟪🟨

Failed again. Purple was very difficult for me today.
And another one where I got purple by default, I wouldn't have gotten it otherwise. Guess that's why it's the tricky color.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2023, 09:39:03 PM »

My son is supposed to have a soccer game tonight but he's choosing to go to marching band instead. The league we're in is very strange in that, if you're scheduled to play a team three times during the season, the first game doesn't count in the standings.

The town we're playing against is in a valley and when it rains, they always get flooded. Therefore, I doubt very much that the game will even be played. It's pouring pretty good at the moment.
That's crazy. Why bother scheduling three games then?
It's so stupid. I don't get it.
Which makes sense, cause it's an asinine plan.
The non-counting soccer game was lost 2-5. The football game, on the other hand, was won 28-6. The marching band was the only half-time show since conditions were too slippery for the cheerleaders. They looked and sounded better than ever. Overall, it was a successful evening. Time to get my soup on.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2023, 10:42:48 PM »

My son is supposed to have a soccer game tonight but he's choosing to go to marching band instead. The league we're in is very strange in that, if you're scheduled to play a team three times during the season, the first game doesn't count in the standings.

The town we're playing against is in a valley and when it rains, they always get flooded. Therefore, I doubt very much that the game will even be played. It's pouring pretty good at the moment.
The non-counting soccer game was lost 2-5. The football game, on the other hand, was won 28-6. The marching band was the only half-time show since conditions were too slippery for the cheerleaders. They looked and sounded better than ever. Overall, it was a successful evening. Time to get my soup on.
Definitely an overall win.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2023, 11:07:01 PM »

Definitely an overall win.
Indeed. It was a success.
Pages: 1 2 [3]