Pages: 1 2 [3]

« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2023, 12:24:36 PM »

A friend of mine had a song played on the radio just now (local college station) for the first time. I used to work with Tabi a couple of jobs ago and we stayed in touch.

« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2023, 01:07:09 PM »

A friend of mine had a song played on the radio just now (local college station) for the first time. I used to work with Tabi a couple of jobs ago and we stayed in touch.
She's got a few songs on Spotify but here's the link to the one that was played on the radio:

https://spotify.link/0diF5MZUMDb

« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2023, 01:23:06 PM »

Connections has me stumped.
I took a quick glance at it, but I have a podcast going so I couldn't give it the necessary level of attention.
Fail for me today. Got stuck trying to get one set and then couldn't see past it.
I still have two more guesses. Only got the purple thus far.
I got the blue now and that was tricky. I only have one guess left.

« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2023, 01:25:54 PM »

Connections has me stumped.
I took a quick glance at it, but I have a podcast going so I couldn't give it the necessary level of attention.
Fail for me today. Got stuck trying to get one set and then couldn't see past it.
I still have two more guesses. Only got the purple thus far.
I got the blue now and that was tricky. I only have one guess left.
Connections
Puzzle #121
🟪🟩🟩🟪
🟦🟦🟦🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
That wasn't easy. Sheesh.

« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2023, 01:27:08 PM »

A friend of mine had a song played on the radio just now (local college station) for the first time. I used to work with Tabi a couple of jobs ago and we stayed in touch.
She's got a few songs on Spotify but here's the link to the one that was played on the radio:

https://spotify.link/0diF5MZUMDb
Very cool for her!

« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2023, 01:31:50 PM »

Connections has me stumped.
I took a quick glance at it, but I have a podcast going so I couldn't give it the necessary level of attention.
Fail for me today. Got stuck trying to get one set and then couldn't see past it.
I still have two more guesses. Only got the purple thus far.
I got the blue now and that was tricky. I only have one guess left.
Connections
Puzzle #121
🟪🟩🟩🟪
🟦🟦🟦🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
That wasn't easy. Sheesh.
The green was the one I got hung up on. I could also see the potential in the blue, but like any good Connections, there were several entries designed to mislead you into where they belonged. The last 2 guesses were mostly frustration stabs at it. Lol

« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2023, 04:16:47 PM »

Well, the Tony and OneDave show got to 3 pages today, I guess that's not bad work.

No word on the job yet?

« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2023, 04:20:47 PM »

Well, the Tony and OneDave show got to 3 pages today, I guess that's not bad work.

No word on the job yet?
Not yet. I'm still hopeful.

« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2023, 05:15:33 PM »

Wordle 843 3/6*

🟩⬛🟩⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟩🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2023, 09:15:07 PM »

Teufel Hund

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]