Pages: 1 [2] 3

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2023, 08:29:38 AM »

Wordle 843 3/6

⬛⬛🟨🟩⬛
🟩🟨🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
So close to having this in two. In fact, it worries me that I didn't.
Believe it or not, this actually helped me get it in 3. :D

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2023, 08:30:13 AM »

I don't remember ever seeing triple two-fers. Still not interested.
They're really hitting the twofer button hard today.
I guess I'm just happy they're putting in some effort.
Yesterday it was a triple shot of Lattitudes, today is a triple shot of imitations. I wonder what tomorrow will bring?
I think it will be Jambalaya Wednesday.
Better than the alternative, which is probably triple ACIDs or something (offer void in MA).
The gateway cigar.
Now you sound downright political.

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2023, 08:30:55 AM »

Wordle 843 3/6

⬛⬛🟨🟩⬛
🟩🟨🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
So close to having this in two. In fact, it worries me that I didn't.
Believe it or not, this actually helped me get it in 3. :D
I believe it and I'm sorry for the spoiler.

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2023, 08:35:50 AM »

Wordle 843 3/6

⬛⬛🟨🟩⬛
🟩🟨🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
So close to having this in two. In fact, it worries me that I didn't.
Believe it or not, this actually helped me get it in 3. :D
I believe it and I'm sorry for the spoiler.
No worries, I'd have gotten it anyways. I had 2 greens and a yellow after my second guess, you just probably eliminated a guess or two from the equation.

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2023, 08:48:12 AM »

Connections has me stumped.

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2023, 08:59:20 AM »

Connections has me stumped.
I took a quick glance at it, but I have a podcast going so I couldn't give it the necessary level of attention.

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2023, 09:45:27 AM »

This is the second company recently I've seen changing out their very old logo for this reason:

https://www.fastcompany.com/90963252/eddie-bauer-new-logo-ditches-script-and-adopts-a-goose

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2023, 09:48:19 AM »

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2023, 09:48:56 AM »

This is the second company recently I've seen changing out their very old logo for this reason:

https://www.fastcompany.com/90963252/eddie-bauer-new-logo-ditches-script-and-adopts-a-goose
That's nuts. I never imagined cursive would become obsolete but it's definitely going the way of the dodo.

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2023, 10:29:58 AM »

This is the second company recently I've seen changing out their very old logo for this reason:

https://www.fastcompany.com/90963252/eddie-bauer-new-logo-ditches-script-and-adopts-a-goose
That's nuts. I never imagined cursive would become obsolete but it's definitely going the way of the dodo.
I get signed forms from the younger crowd, they could definitely use a lesson or two just to get their signatures down.

« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2023, 10:31:09 AM »

This is the second company recently I've seen changing out their very old logo for this reason:

https://www.fastcompany.com/90963252/eddie-bauer-new-logo-ditches-script-and-adopts-a-goose
That's nuts. I never imagined cursive would become obsolete but it's definitely going the way of the dodo.
I get signed forms from the younger crowd, they could definitely use a lesson or two just to get their signatures down.
Even my kids have issues with it, and they did teach them cursive. Unfortunately, they taught them and then never went back to it or used it, so it's like it never happened.

« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2023, 10:52:04 AM »

This is the second company recently I've seen changing out their very old logo for this reason:

https://www.fastcompany.com/90963252/eddie-bauer-new-logo-ditches-script-and-adopts-a-goose
That's nuts. I never imagined cursive would become obsolete but it's definitely going the way of the dodo.
I get signed forms from the younger crowd, they could definitely use a lesson or two just to get their signatures down.
Even my kids have issues with it, and they did teach them cursive. Unfortunately, they taught them and then never went back to it or used it, so it's like it never happened.
If the Internet goes down for an extended time, we're screwed.

« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2023, 10:55:47 AM »

This is the second company recently I've seen changing out their very old logo for this reason:

https://www.fastcompany.com/90963252/eddie-bauer-new-logo-ditches-script-and-adopts-a-goose
That's nuts. I never imagined cursive would become obsolete but it's definitely going the way of the dodo.
I get signed forms from the younger crowd, they could definitely use a lesson or two just to get their signatures down.
Even my kids have issues with it, and they did teach them cursive. Unfortunately, they taught them and then never went back to it or used it, so it's like it never happened.
If the Internet goes down for an extended time, we're screwed.
If I was Russia, that's how I'd shut us down.

« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2023, 11:16:58 AM »

Connections has me stumped.
I took a quick glance at it, but I have a podcast going so I couldn't give it the necessary level of attention.
Fail for me today. Got stuck trying to get one set and then couldn't see past it.

« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2023, 12:21:56 PM »

Connections has me stumped.
I took a quick glance at it, but I have a podcast going so I couldn't give it the necessary level of attention.
Fail for me today. Got stuck trying to get one set and then couldn't see past it.
I still have two more guesses. Only got the purple thus far.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3