Pages: 1 2 [3]

Afternoon, muchachos.
Afternoon, Page2Raz.
G'day. No golf today?
Nope, Saturday golf is done now, thanks to volleyball. Might have to find time for some Sunday or weekday rounds over the next few weeks.

Wordle 826 3/6*

⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Morning, all. First volleyball game is this morning for the youngest. Also first time being a sports parent and I feel like I'm getting hosed. Since I don't really know anything about the rules of volleyball, how will I yell at the ump (ref?) for blowing a call?

Eh, I'll wing it.
You got the internet, study!
I think I followed it well enough. Not terribly concerned about it because right now, they don't even have a high school team. So unless that changes, this is the first and last season for it.
I love volleyball. Watching it, as well as playing. I hope they develop a team for your daughter in high school because that's a good one.

Edit: Always wished my kids played it. My wife's cousin still plays it semi-professionally. (beach version)
I hope so too, but they had this team last year and it didn't turn into a high school team, so I don't have a ton of hope.

And as my sister pointed out today while sitting in the wind and rain at my nephew's soccer match, it's indoors, which is always nice. :D
Exactly right. We don't have a game today for whatever reason. But we do tomorrow and the weather should be about the same as today.

He is supposed to have another game tomorrow as well, but we'll see. She said a lot of fields and leagues canceled games there today, but not his.
Tomorrow's game is on artificial turf and generally they drain well and therefore, never get cancelled.

Glad to see Colorado is getting beat down. Coach Prime has been getting on my nerves.

Glad to see Colorado is getting beat down. Coach Prime has been getting on my nerves.
Wondering why he's always on the news. I tend to change channels every time I see him. Once a cowgirl, always a cowgirl. Not interested.

Glad to see Colorado is getting beat down. Coach Prime has been getting on my nerves.
Wondering why he's always on the news. I tend to change channels every time I see him. Once a cowgirl, always a cowgirl. Not interested.
Agreed. He's everywhere, and every time I see him, he's being a pompous ass.

Today's Bruce Springsteen's 74th birthday. That's all I got.

Today's Bruce Springsteen's 74th birthday. That's all I got.
1

RB Viejo

What an ending to the OSU/Notre Dame game.

Edit: OK, NOW it's the end. Sheesh!

Pages: 1 2 [3]