CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: 7/14/2023  (Read 873 times)

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
Re: 7/14/2023
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2023, 09:27:12 PM »

CAO Cameroon

Sounds like you had a good day. Enjoy

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2023, 10:20:40 PM »

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2023, 10:49:55 PM »

Picture from earlier....nice cigar, suggest giving it a try. 

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2023, 11:02:20 PM »

Narrowly missed seeing a hole in one. We were watching groups come through the 4th green, and after KJ Choi's group, we moved over to the 3rd tee. If we'd moved to the 5th tee with them, we'd have seen it. All we did was hear the cheer go up on the tee when it dropped.
Sounds like fun.
It was a good time, and the weather was beautiful. This is the 3rd or 4th time we've gone, if memory serves.
I saw a tournament at Bethpage Black, once upon a time. Even smoked a cigar while I was watching. It was very fun.
Plenty of cigars going today, just none for me. And I don't think I ever saw Jimenez without one. LOl

Bethpage is a hell of a course, I'd love to get my ass kicked there some day.
Can I do the ass-kicking? After today, I'm well prepared.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2023, 11:13:54 PM »

Narrowly missed seeing a hole in one. We were watching groups come through the 4th green, and after KJ Choi's group, we moved over to the 3rd tee. If we'd moved to the 5th tee with them, we'd have seen it. All we did was hear the cheer go up on the tee when it dropped.
Sounds like fun.
It was a good time, and the weather was beautiful. This is the 3rd or 4th time we've gone, if memory serves.
I saw a tournament at Bethpage Black, once upon a time. Even smoked a cigar while I was watching. It was very fun.
Plenty of cigars going today, just none for me. And I don't think I ever saw Jimenez without one. LOl

I'll allow it.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2023, 11:26:04 PM »

Sounds like fun.

I'll allow it.
I just had to inform leadership that we are not prepared to run payroll today. Not fun. We will run I payroll, but my team will have to clean up the mess. That's ugly. Fully. Yugely unpleasant. But that's the gig.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2023, 11:27:03 PM »

And, of course, it's all my fault.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2023, 11:57:57 PM »

Sounds like fun.

I'll allow it.
I just had to inform leadership that we are not prepared to run payroll today. Not fun. We will run I payroll, but my team will have to clean up the mess. That's ugly. Fully. Yugely unpleasant. But that's the gig.
Oof. I'm sorry, bro.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]