Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2022, 01:05:21 PM »

Feelin' kinda Warped this Deanday afternoon.

« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2022, 01:32:36 PM »

Feelin' kinda Warped this Deanday afternoon.
Sounds like you're in the right frame of mind to go track down Raz's new gun.  ;D

« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2022, 02:09:22 PM »

Hey Tony, did you pick up any new cigars at the Barn Burner event?
What about the  Liga Privada H99 Connecticut Corojo?

« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2022, 02:11:26 PM »

Stayin' Warped.

« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2022, 02:17:15 PM »

Just about time for grocery shopping. Hazzuh!

« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2022, 02:23:10 PM »

Today I have to go to the post office to get a money order. I haven't done that in years. Who does that anymore?

Me, when I win an auction for a rifle that is located in South Carolina.
Maybe I can pick it up for you.
That's potentially illegal, and would nullify the buyer protection from the auction. But thanks for offering.
Hey, what's illegal anymore....
Not gonna mess with my second amendment!
All kinds of things are illegal. That doesn't stop bad people from doing bad things.
You heard him, Dave. Go pick yourself up a rifle.
Bad to the bone!
Well, if owning a rifle makes one bad, I expect I'm a candidate for Baddest of the Banter.

« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2022, 02:37:54 PM »

Today I have to go to the post office to get a money order. I haven't done that in years. Who does that anymore?

Me, when I win an auction for a rifle that is located in South Carolina.
Maybe I can pick it up for you.
That's potentially illegal, and would nullify the buyer protection from the auction. But thanks for offering.
Hey, what's illegal anymore....
Not gonna mess with my second amendment!
All kinds of things are illegal. That doesn't stop bad people from doing bad things.
You heard him, Dave. Go pick yourself up a rifle.
Bad to the bone!
Well, if owning a rifle makes one bad, I expect I'm a candidate for Baddest of the Banter.

OK, I guess I'll concede.

« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2022, 02:47:52 PM »

Today I have to go to the post office to get a money order. I haven't done that in years. Who does that anymore?

Me, when I win an auction for a rifle that is located in South Carolina.
Maybe I can pick it up for you.
That's potentially illegal, and would nullify the buyer protection from the auction. But thanks for offering.
Hey, what's illegal anymore....
Not gonna mess with my second amendment!
All kinds of things are illegal. That doesn't stop bad people from doing bad things.
You heard him, Dave. Go pick yourself up a rifle.
Bad to the bone!
Well, if owning a rifle makes one bad, I expect I'm a candidate for Baddest of the Banter.

OK, I guess I'll concede.
Well, that does include shotguns. On the other hand, three rifles are not in the picture.

« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2022, 03:27:58 PM »

Wrapping up the afternoon.

« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2022, 04:03:28 PM »

Wrapping up the afternoon.
Pun intended, of course.

« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2022, 04:07:15 PM »

Turns out I didn't have to go to the post office. GunBroker has its own cryptocurrency-based payment system. That made things much easier.

« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2022, 07:39:05 PM »

Today I have to go to the post office to get a money order. I haven't done that in years. Who does that anymore?

Me, when I win an auction for a rifle that is located in South Carolina.
Maybe I can pick it up for you.
That's potentially illegal, and would nullify the buyer protection from the auction. But thanks for offering.
Hey, what's illegal anymore....
Not gonna mess with my second amendment!
All kinds of things are illegal. That doesn't stop bad people from doing bad things.
You heard him, Dave. Go pick yourself up a rifle.
Bad to the bone!
Well, if owning a rifle makes one bad, I expect I'm a candidate for Baddest of the Banter.

OK, I guess I'll concede.
Well, that does include shotguns. On the other hand, three rifles are not in the picture.
I wouldn't want to be on the other end of that

« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2022, 07:40:24 PM »

Got a fiver bout a month ago

« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2022, 07:59:31 PM »

Got a fiver bout a month ago
So, was your blind faith justified?

« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2022, 08:14:19 PM »

Got a fiver bout a month ago
So, was your blind faith justified?
This is actually a decent smoke. This can't be an AB right?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5