Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2021, 08:20:24 AM »

Nice pictures Tony from the other day. I'm not sure I could even smoke that many in a day anymore without a few hours in-between.

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2021, 08:23:48 AM »

Nice pictures Tony from the other day. I'm not sure I could even smoke that many in a day anymore without a few hours in-between.
I was thinking the same thing, sure looked like he was trying to make up for several months of not having a smoke in one day.

Morning, Rick. How are the boilers looking this morning?

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2021, 08:26:42 AM »

Nice pictures Tony from the other day. I'm not sure I could even smoke that many in a day anymore without a few hours in-between.
It wasn't easy. With me it's either feast or famine.

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2021, 08:26:52 AM »

Pretty good price on New World Cameroons on the monster, less than $71 after CATSRULE. Same with the Charter Oak, which is popular with a couple guys here. Less than $70 after the discount.

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2021, 08:27:26 AM »

Pretty good price on New World Cameroons on the monster, less than $71 after CATSRULE. Same with the Charter Oak, which is popular with a couple guys here. Less than $70 after the discount.
Good looking out.

« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2021, 08:27:37 AM »

Good morning, Rick.

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2021, 08:35:52 AM »

Pretty good price on New World Cameroons on the monster, less than $71 after CATSRULE. Same with the Charter Oak, which is popular with a couple guys here. Less than $70 after the discount.
Good looking out.
Just trying to help stimulate the economy.  ;D

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2021, 08:59:46 AM »

Nice pictures Tony from the other day. I'm not sure I could even smoke that many in a day anymore without a few hours in-between.
I was thinking the same thing, sure looked like he was trying to make up for several months of not having a smoke in one day.

Morning, Rick. How are the boilers looking this morning?
Good morning Dave and Tony. I have my hands full for sure. I have to learn how to not care so much.

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2021, 09:04:51 AM »

Nice pictures Tony from the other day. I'm not sure I could even smoke that many in a day anymore without a few hours in-between.
I was thinking the same thing, sure looked like he was trying to make up for several months of not having a smoke in one day.

Morning, Rick. How are the boilers looking this morning?
Good morning Dave and Tony. I have my hands full for sure. I have to learn how to not care so much.
Good luck with that. You are part of the generation that works. I tell my kids all the time that you take pride in your work and do the very best you can do. Even if your job is scrubbing toilets, don't do it half assed (pun intended).

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2021, 09:17:04 AM »

Nice pictures Tony from the other day. I'm not sure I could even smoke that many in a day anymore without a few hours in-between.
I was thinking the same thing, sure looked like he was trying to make up for several months of not having a smoke in one day.

Morning, Rick. How are the boilers looking this morning?
Good morning Dave and Tony. I have my hands full for sure. I have to learn how to not care so much.
Good luck with that. You are part of the generation that works. I tell my kids all the time that you take pride in your work and do the very best you can do. Even if your job is scrubbing toilets, don't do it half assed (pun intended).
Amen. No one wants to sit on a half cleaned toilet.

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2021, 09:42:16 AM »

It just occurs to me that I didn't drink a drop off coffee all weekend. I wonder if that is what made me feel a little off on Saturday. In any case, it's Monday and I'm not going to continue neglecting my body's wishes for some caffeine.
My body would not have allowed that.

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2021, 09:43:40 AM »

Pretty good price on New World Cameroons on the monster, less than $71 after CATSRULE. Same with the Charter Oak, which is popular with a couple guys here. Less than $70 after the discount.
Popular with a couple guys here?  There are only a couple guys here... :P

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2021, 09:44:46 AM »

Morning HerferSupremeTony, TreePuttingDave and BoilermakerRick.

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2021, 09:47:04 AM »

Expecting the remnants of Fred to roll in here this afternoon and tomorrow.  Gonna get soggy.

« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2021, 09:55:05 AM »

Pretty good price on New World Cameroons on the monster, less than $71 after CATSRULE. Same with the Charter Oak, which is popular with a couple guys here. Less than $70 after the discount.
Popular with a couple guys here?  There are only a couple guys here... :P
Yeah, and it's popular with a couple of those guys. Sheesh!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7