Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

  • Administrator
8/13/2021
« on: August 13, 2021, 12:01:51 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2021, 12:26:58 AM »

JoeCigar:

Diesel Double-Stuffed Dozen Sampler - 12 Cigars / $44.99
includes:
2 - Diesel Rage Salomon (7.1" x 58)
2 - Diesel Wicked Salomon (7.1" x 58)
2 - Diesel Unholy Cocktail Salomon (7.1" x 58)
2 - Diesel Hair of the Dog Classic Salomon (7.1" x 58)
2 - Diesel Unlimited Salomon (7.1" x 58)
2 - Diesel Unlimited Maduro Salomon (7.1" x 58)

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2021, 12:36:56 AM »

Cigar.com:

Door #1 - Ave Maria Collection - 20 Cigars / $69.99
includes:
5 x Ave Maria Ark of the Covenant (4.5"x60)
5 x Ave Maria The Lion BP (5.5"x55)
5 x Ave Maria Knights Templar (6.0"x48)
5 x Ave Maria Barbarossa (7.0"x48)

Door #2 - Man O' War Ruination Robusto No. 2 (Gordo   6.0"x60) - 10 / $39.99

Door #3 - 5 Vegas Ten Torpedo Flight - 10 Cigars / $29.99
includes:
2 x 5 Vegas Cask-Strength Torpedo (6.0”x54)
2 x 5 Vegas Gold Maduro Torpedo (6.0”x54)
2 x 5 Vegas High Primings Torpedo (6.0”x54)
2 x 5 Vegas Gold Torpedo (6.0”x54)
2 x 5 Vegas Classic Torpedo (6.0”x54)

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2021, 05:29:12 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Premier League Opening Day!

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2021, 06:01:29 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Premier League Opening Day!
But more importantly, IT'S FRIDAY!!!

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2021, 06:25:01 AM »

It IS Friday, right?

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2021, 06:37:44 AM »

It IS Friday, right?
LALTS, it is Friday. And Friday the 13th, no less.

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2021, 06:48:12 AM »

It IS Friday, right?
LALTS, it is Friday. And Friday the 13th, no less.
That has actually been a pretty fortuitous day for me in the past.

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2021, 06:52:42 AM »

Besides work today, I've also got my vehicle lease inspection scheduled for this afternoon. Not to mention, preparation for tomorrow's herf. I have a feeling the day will go very quickly.

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2021, 06:58:52 AM »

Besides work today, I've also got my vehicle lease inspection scheduled for this afternoon. Not to mention, preparation for tomorrow's herf. I have a feeling the day will go very quickly.
The herf sounds like something to look forward to. The lease inspection, maybe not. Though, it does mean you'll end up with a new car soon, so I guess that's something.

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2021, 07:40:34 AM »

Besides work today, I've also got my vehicle lease inspection scheduled for this afternoon. Not to mention, preparation for tomorrow's herf. I have a feeling the day will go very quickly.
The herf sounds like something to look forward to. The lease inspection, maybe not. Though, it does mean you'll end up with a new car soon, so I guess that's something.
Agreed. I wasn't listing my hardships so much as trying to keep shit straight in my head.

There seems to be a car shortage so I think I'm going to buy the next car rather than lease. I can get a decent deal on something that has a few thousand miles on it already. I haven't made a final decision.

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2021, 08:16:02 AM »

Besides work today, I've also got my vehicle lease inspection scheduled for this afternoon. Not to mention, preparation for tomorrow's herf. I have a feeling the day will go very quickly.
The herf sounds like something to look forward to. The lease inspection, maybe not. Though, it does mean you'll end up with a new car soon, so I guess that's something.
Agreed. I wasn't listing my hardships so much as trying to keep shit straight in my head.

There seems to be a car shortage so I think I'm going to buy the next car rather than lease. I can get a decent deal on something that has a few thousand miles on it already. I haven't made a final decision.
Kids are sleeping over my parents house tonight, so I was doing something similar yesterday with all the stuff I wanted to do after work. We'll see how much of it I actually do.

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2021, 09:04:05 AM »

My kids are all going to various things today and I'll have the house completely to myself this afternoon. I'm actually going to be very productive at work today not having to stop every two minutes to tell the kids to quit fighting.

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2021, 09:28:24 AM »

My kids are all going to various things today and I'll have the house completely to myself this afternoon. I'm actually going to be very productive at work today not having to stop every two minutes to tell the kids to quit fighting.
With all that free time you might hazzuh before me! :D

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2021, 09:49:21 AM »

My kids are all going to various things today and I'll have the house completely to myself this afternoon. I'm actually going to be very productive at work today not having to stop every two minutes to tell the kids to quit fighting.
With all that free time you might hazzuh before me! :D
That is unlikely.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7