Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: August 12, 2021, 09:19:15 PM »

And good morning, one and all. Happy Payday Thursday!
I was hoping you were including me in the payday discussion but I just checked and alas... Nada.
Bummer.
It ain't over yet. A lot of times I receive the payment in the afternoon. Unfortunately, it's very inconsistent. Let's hope we see something soon because papa needs a new car.
Not another car accident, I hope.
No, lease is up on the car that had all the accidents.
Ah, yes, I remember you mentioning that now. Looking for anything in particular for the new one?
I really liked the small Mazda crossover I was driving but the Mrs likes the Bronco Sport. I've been avoiding car shopping as much as COVID-19.
The current frontrunner is the all wheel drive, Mini Countryman. I used to own a Cooper and loved that damn car. Most fun I've ever had driving a car. Of course, this one won't have a standard transmission so I may not enjoy it as much.
Near impossible to find anything with a manual transmission anymore.  Mazda Miata is the only one i know of in lower price range.
Had to look it up....
BMW 2 series [40K]
BMW M3 and M4 [70K]
Chevy Camaro [26K]  (that one surprised me)
Chevy Spark [15K]  (don't even know what that is)
Dodge Challenger [35K]
Fiat 124 Spider [26K]
Ford Bronco [35K]
Ford Mustang [27K]
Genesis G70 [39K]
Honda Civic [23K]
Hyundai Accent [15K]
Hyundai Veloster [19K]
Jeep Gladiator [34K]
Jeep Wrangler [29K]
Kia Forte [19K]
Kia Soul [18K]
Mazda 3 [28K]
Mazda MX-5 Miata [27K]
Mini Cooper [22K]
Mitsubishi Mirage [14K]
Nissan 370Z [30K]
Nissan Versa [15K]
Porsche 718 Boxer [62K]
Porsche 718 Cayman [60K]
Subaru BRZ [29K]
Subaru Crosstrek [22K]
Subaru Impreza [19K]
Subaru WRX [28K]
Toyota 86 [27K]
Toyota Corolla [23K]
Toyota Tacoma [33K]
VW Golf [23K]
 VW GTI [29K]
VW Jetta [19K]

...so I guess there are a couple
(left out the ones over 80K)

« Reply #91 on: August 12, 2021, 09:20:31 PM »

AVO Travel Case & Growler Combo
Cigar Accessory Sampler
Only 4 Left
5 out of 5
$22.50
total price

« Reply #92 on: August 12, 2021, 09:24:04 PM »

[...]

Can't get the new Corvette with manual....that's a sin.

« Reply #93 on: August 12, 2021, 09:57:44 PM »

[...]

Not even with the paddle shifters?

« Reply #94 on: August 12, 2021, 10:52:38 PM »

Black Works Green Hornet.

« Reply #95 on: August 12, 2021, 11:10:08 PM »

Diesel Uncut d.CT Robusto
(5.5"x50)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $7.00 per cigar

Only 4 Left
4.53 out of 5
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$3.25
per cigar
$32.50 total price
SAVE 54%

« Reply #96 on: August 12, 2021, 11:19:48 PM »

[...]

Those damn things don't count. (but yes, they do have paddle shifters)

« Reply #97 on: August 12, 2021, 11:21:31 PM »

Southern Draw 5-Star Sampler
5 Cigars
| MSRP: $9.50 per cigar

In Stock
4.83 out of 5
BUY 5+ CIGARS
$6.00
per cigar
$29.99 total price
SAVE 37%

« Reply #98 on: August 12, 2021, 11:22:13 PM »

Southern Draw 5-Star Sampler
5 Cigars
| MSRP: $9.50 per cigar

In Stock
4.83 out of 5
BUY 5+ CIGARS
$6.00
per cigar
$29.99 total price
SAVE 37%
Decent price for this sampler.

« Reply #99 on: August 12, 2021, 11:28:32 PM »

[...]

Completely agree regarding the paddle shifters. They're part of the pussification of this country.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]