Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2021, 07:46:45 AM »

And good morning, one and all. Happy Payday Thursday!
I was hoping you were including me in the payday discussion but I just checked and alas... Nada.
Bummer.

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2021, 07:53:16 AM »

And good morning, one and all. Happy Payday Thursday!
I was hoping you were including me in the payday discussion but I just checked and alas... Nada.
Bummer.
It ain't over yet. A lot of times I receive the payment in the afternoon. Unfortunately, it's very inconsistent. Let's hope we see something soon because papa needs a new car.

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2021, 08:04:16 AM »

And good morning, one and all. Happy Payday Thursday!
I was hoping you were including me in the payday discussion but I just checked and alas... Nada.
Bummer.
It ain't over yet. A lot of times I receive the payment in the afternoon. Unfortunately, it's very inconsistent. Let's hope we see something soon because papa needs a new car.
Not another car accident, I hope.

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2021, 08:05:22 AM »

Speaking of golf, we had a pretty nasty storm come through here late afternoon yesterday. Got an email last night from the course I played last week that they were going to be closed today because they lost around 60 trees during the storm.

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2021, 08:19:45 AM »

And good morning, one and all. Happy Payday Thursday!
I was hoping you were including me in the payday discussion but I just checked and alas... Nada.
Bummer.
It ain't over yet. A lot of times I receive the payment in the afternoon. Unfortunately, it's very inconsistent. Let's hope we see something soon because papa needs a new car.
Not another car accident, I hope.
No, lease is up on the car that had all the accidents.

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2021, 08:21:29 AM »

And good morning, one and all. Happy Payday Thursday!
I was hoping you were including me in the payday discussion but I just checked and alas... Nada.
Bummer.
It ain't over yet. A lot of times I receive the payment in the afternoon. Unfortunately, it's very inconsistent. Let's hope we see something soon because papa needs a new car.
Not another car accident, I hope.
No, lease is up on the car that had all the accidents.
Ah, yes, I remember you mentioning that now. Looking for anything in particular for the new one?

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2021, 08:21:58 AM »

Speaking of golf, we had a pretty nasty storm come through here late afternoon yesterday. Got an email last night from the course I played last week that they were going to be closed today because they lost around 60 trees during the storm.
Wowza. Nasty storms came through here too but you'd never know it from the hot sticky air outside. Rain like that should have brought some cooler temps. Lighting was wild to watch.

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2021, 08:24:21 AM »

And good morning, one and all. Happy Payday Thursday!
I was hoping you were including me in the payday discussion but I just checked and alas... Nada.
Bummer.
It ain't over yet. A lot of times I receive the payment in the afternoon. Unfortunately, it's very inconsistent. Let's hope we see something soon because papa needs a new car.
Not another car accident, I hope.
No, lease is up on the car that had all the accidents.
Ah, yes, I remember you mentioning that now. Looking for anything in particular for the new one?
I really liked the small Mazda crossover I was driving but the Mrs likes the Bronco Sport. I've been avoiding car shopping as much as COVID-19.

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2021, 08:25:20 AM »

Cohiba Black Robusto (5.5"x50) - 10 / $54.99

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2021, 08:32:15 AM »

Good morning, LTG. Any golfing plans for the upcoming weekend?
We shall see. Kids are sleeping over my parents house tomorrow night, so perhaps Sunday morning.
Though, it's raining pretty good right now again, and supposed to be through tomorrow, so with all the rain we've gotten this week, it might be best to just wait until next week, since we'd likely be playing in a bunch of puddles anyways. Lol

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2021, 08:33:07 AM »

And good morning, one and all. Happy Payday Thursday!
I was hoping you were including me in the payday discussion but I just checked and alas... Nada.
Bummer.
It ain't over yet. A lot of times I receive the payment in the afternoon. Unfortunately, it's very inconsistent. Let's hope we see something soon because papa needs a new car.
Not another car accident, I hope.
No, lease is up on the car that had all the accidents.
Ah, yes, I remember you mentioning that now. Looking for anything in particular for the new one?
I really liked the small Mazda crossover I was driving but the Mrs likes the Bronco Sport. I've been avoiding car shopping as much as COVID-19.
Rightfully so, car shopping is such a nuisance.

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2021, 09:04:02 AM »

'M' by Macanudo Toro - 5/27.50

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2021, 09:09:35 AM »

Rocky Patel 15th Anniversary Robusto - 5/27.50
As compared to the 10/$50 at the Sis?

« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2021, 09:11:11 AM »

And good morning, one and all. Happy Payday Thursday!
I was hoping you were including me in the payday discussion but I just checked and alas... Nada.
Bummer.
It ain't over yet. A lot of times I receive the payment in the afternoon. Unfortunately, it's very inconsistent. Let's hope we see something soon because papa needs a new car.
Not another car accident, I hope.
No, lease is up on the car that had all the accidents.
Ah, yes, I remember you mentioning that now. Looking for anything in particular for the new one?
One with BIG bumpers maybe?

« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2021, 09:15:07 AM »

Rocky Patel 15th Anniversary Robusto - 5/27.50
As compared to the 10/$50 at the Sis?
See, the deals are out there, you just gotta look for them!  ;D
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7