Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
8/11/2021
« on: August 11, 2021, 12:02:24 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2021, 05:49:26 AM »

Joe's deal makes it feel like it's still Tuesday:

Padilla La Terraza Connecticut Toro - 15/37.50; 30/69.98; 45/97.50

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2021, 05:50:42 AM »

Sis deals are a bit better:

Door #1 - Alec Bradley Superstition Torpedo - 10/34.99

Door #2 - AJ Fernandez Rosa de Guadalupe Toro - 10/44.99

Door #3 - Cain by Oliva Maduro Robusto - 10/39.99

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2021, 06:04:10 AM »

Good morning, Dave.

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2021, 06:10:35 AM »

Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Tony. Happy day of humping.

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2021, 06:14:12 AM »

Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Tony. Happy day of humping.
It's gonna be a really busy one and I'm sure it'll go by real quick.

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2021, 06:22:09 AM »

So I was supposed to go to the Drew Estate Connecticut Barn Stormer this coming Saturday and it was cancelled. They had refunded the money before I even got the message that the event was no more.

In its place, we've got Bradfest (part 2) scheduled. I was destined to herf! Instead of DE sticks I'll be smoking San Lotanos. That's a pretty great consolation.

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2021, 06:47:21 AM »

So I was supposed to go to the Drew Estate Connecticut Barn Stormer this coming Saturday and it was cancelled. They had refunded the money before I even got the message that the event was no more.

In its place, we've got Bradfest (part 2) scheduled. I was destined to herf! Instead of DE sticks I'll be smoking San Lotanos. That's a pretty great consolation.
I did see where they've canceled all in-person events indefinitely. Sucks, but glad you have something pretty decent to replace it with.

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2021, 06:55:48 AM »

So I was supposed to go to the Drew Estate Connecticut Barn Stormer this coming Saturday and it was cancelled. They had refunded the money before I even got the message that the event was no more.

In its place, we've got Bradfest (part 2) scheduled. I was destined to herf! Instead of DE sticks I'll be smoking San Lotanos. That's a pretty great consolation.
I did see where they've canceled all in-person events indefinitely. Sucks, but glad you have something pretty decent to replace it with.
Having last week off was fantastic but it's still a bit too much family time. I need the company of other adults for a day.

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2021, 06:58:25 AM »

So I was supposed to go to the Drew Estate Connecticut Barn Stormer this coming Saturday and it was cancelled. They had refunded the money before I even got the message that the event was no more.

In its place, we've got Bradfest (part 2) scheduled. I was destined to herf! Instead of DE sticks I'll be smoking San Lotanos. That's a pretty great consolation.
I did see where they've canceled all in-person events indefinitely. Sucks, but glad you have something pretty decent to replace it with.
Having last week off was fantastic but it's still a bit too much family time. I need the company of other adults for a day.
Lol, no arguments here. That's the only aspect of potentially going back to the office that appeals to me, seeing other people I'm not related to for an extended period of time.

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2021, 07:23:34 AM »

Two meetings down already. Time to make some lunches...

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2021, 07:53:06 AM »

Two meetings down already. Time to make some lunches...
That's 2 too many meetings before 8 am.

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2021, 07:58:37 AM »

Two meetings down already. Time to make some lunches...
That's 2 too many meetings before 8 am.
They were my easy ones. Just trying to get project status from my team. It gets tougher later in the day when I meet with the clients.

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2021, 08:32:59 AM »

Two meetings down already. Time to make some lunches...
That's 2 too many meetings before 8 am.
They were my easy ones. Just trying to get project status from my team. It gets tougher later in the day when I meet with the clients.
Easy or not, that's practically obscene.

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2021, 08:44:05 AM »

Two meetings down already. Time to make some lunches...
That's 2 too many meetings before 8 am.
They were my easy ones. Just trying to get project status from my team. It gets tougher later in the day when I meet with the clients.
Easy or not, that's practically obscene.
Agreed. Current meeting is tricky because there are a number of high-level execs involved.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4