Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
8/10/2021
« on: August 10, 2021, 12:00:33 AM »

Happy Tuesday! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2021, 05:25:54 AM »

Morning, all. Let's see what sort of twofer deals are out there for us.

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2021, 05:26:32 AM »

Joe:

Torano Noventa Santiago - 20/44.99; 40/85.00; 60/119.97

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2021, 05:27:22 AM »

Sis:

Door #1 - CAO Gold Robusto - 10/39.99

Door #2 - Caldwell Lost & Found Pepper Cream Soda (Corona Gorda) - 10/44.99

Door #3 - Torano Exodus 1959 Robusto - 10/34.99

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2021, 06:05:13 AM »

Good morning, Dave.

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2021, 06:14:58 AM »

I want to know Anna Kendrick and I've definitely heard the name but I haven't seen anything she's been in.
She was in a show that was on the short-lived app Quibi, about a sex doll that belonged to her boyfriend or fiance that came to life and talked only to her. It was actually pretty funny.
Never heard of that one.
Looked it up, it was called Dummy. If you ever see it streaming anywhere, give it a try. It's only 10 episodes, and each one is less than 10 minutes long. It was a niche Quibi thought would be an easy fill with everyone's short attention spans, but it didn't work.
My interest has been piqued.
Let's see if he follows through...
All I did was pique his interest, he never said anything about watching it. Lol
Watched the first 5 episodes last night. Strange but interesting. At the very least I could say that I know who Anna Kendrick is next year when her name comes up.

She's got some range from this Dummy show to the Trolls movies.

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2021, 06:21:10 AM »

[...]

Take THAT, NaysayerDave!

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2021, 07:17:53 AM »

Sis:

Door #1 - CAO Gold Robusto - 10/39.99

Door #2 - Caldwell Lost & Found Pepper Cream Soda (Corona Gorda) - 10/44.99

Door #3 - Torano Exodus 1959 Robusto - 10/34.99
Door #2 is interesting. Haven't read anything about it to know if it is infused. Busy work morning so I may wait for ClemsonDave to shed light on this one.

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2021, 07:18:29 AM »

Otherwise, it seems like Toraņo Tuesday.

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2021, 07:56:50 AM »

Sis:

Door #1 - CAO Gold Robusto - 10/39.99

Door #2 - Caldwell Lost & Found Pepper Cream Soda (Corona Gorda) - 10/44.99

Door #3 - Torano Exodus 1959 Robusto - 10/34.99
Door #2 is interesting. Haven't read anything about it to know if it is infused. Busy work morning so I may wait for ClemsonDave to shed light on this one.
He doesn't seem to be a fan of the entire Lost & Found line, mostly because it seems like rebranded oddball smokes from other makers. At least, I think that's his general objection.

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2021, 08:44:58 AM »

In other news, the Premier League kicks off Friday with the Arsenal going against newly promoted Brentford. #COYG

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2021, 08:47:00 AM »

In other news, the Premier League kicks off Friday with the Arsenal going against newly promoted Brentford. #COYG
Help us old folks out with the hashtag. Too many acronyms to keep track of.

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2021, 08:56:29 AM »

In other news, the Premier League kicks off Friday with the Arsenal going against newly promoted Brentford. #COYG
Help us old folks out with the hashtag. Too many acronyms to keep track of.
Come On You Gunners

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2021, 08:57:53 AM »

Getting some good thunder and lightning all morning, and the rain just kicked back into high gear. My grass is rejoicing.

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2021, 09:18:07 AM »

Getting some good thunder and lightning all morning, and the rain just kicked back into high gear. My grass is rejoicing.
Cloudy here but no rain yet. We're expecting some RealFeels in the triple digits for the next few days.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5