Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: August 09, 2021, 10:07:26 PM »

On to a fine offering from Crowned Heads and EPC.  Capa Especial.

« Reply #91 on: August 09, 2021, 11:22:45 PM »

« Reply #92 on: August 09, 2021, 11:23:13 PM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Basketball Hall of Famer Bob Cousy is 93.
Actor Cynthia Harris is 87.
Tennis Hall of Famer Rod Laver is 83.
Jazz musician Jack DeJohnette is 79.
Comedian-director David Steinberg is 79.
Actor Sam Elliott is 77.
Singer Barbara Mason is 74.
College Football Hall of Famer and former NFL player John Cappelletti is 69.
College Football Hall of Famer and former NFL player Doug Williams is 66.
Actor Melanie Griffith is 64.
Actor Amanda Bearse is 63.
Rapper Kurtis Blow is 62.
 Sen. Roger Marshall, R-Kan., is 61.
Hockey Hall of Famer Brett Hull is 57.
TV host Hoda Kotb (HOH’-duh KAHT’-bee) is 57.
Pro and College Football Hall of Famer Deion Sanders is 54.
Actor Gillian Anderson is 53.
Actor Eric Bana is 53.
Producer-director McG (aka Joseph McGinty Nichol) is 53.
NHL player-turned-coach Rod Brind’Amour is 51.
TV anchor Chris Cuomo is 51.
Actor Thomas Lennon is 51.
Rapper Mack 10 is 50.
Actor Nikki Schieler Ziering is 50.
Latin rock singer Juanes is 49.
Actor Liz Vassey is 49.
Actor Kevin McKidd is 48.
Actor Rhona Mitra (ROH’-nuh MEE’-truh) is 46.
Actor Texas Battle is 45.
Actor Jessica Capshaw is 45.
Actor Ashley Johnson is 38.
Actor Anna Kendrick is 36.
10.

I want to know Anna Kendrick and I've definitely heard the name but I haven't seen anything she's been in.
She was in a show that was on the short-lived app Quibi, about a sex doll that belonged to her boyfriend or fiance that came to life and talked only to her. It was actually pretty funny.
Never heard of that one.
Looked it up, it was called Dummy. If you ever see it streaming anywhere, give it a try. It's only 10 episodes, and each one is less than 10 minutes long. It was a niche Quibi thought would be an easy fill with everyone's short attention spans, but it didn't work.
My interest has been piqued.
Let's see if he follows through...
All I did was pique his interest, he never said anything about watching it. Lol
Right? Why does he always pick on me? He gives me a bum rap. I might occasionally be late but I always make it to any planned outings, etc. ClemsonDave takes it as a personal offense if I don't pull the trigger on buying a cigar we mentioned on the banter. Sheesh!
Awww Tony, you know I love you.  And truth be told you have been on time or early to most of our get- togethers.
No one is gonna believe that one.
About the love or being on time?   :-
The latter. I feel the love.
Logged