Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2021, 09:51:26 AM »

Woke up around 3:30 choking on acid reflux. I think I finally fell back to sleep about 5 minutes ago. Happy Monday!
GI doctor in the works? If your gonna get 1 scope get em both!
As much fun as that sounds, I was thinking about losing weight instead. This is not a normal occurrence for me. Probably shouldn't have had that slice of pizza at 1:am.
At least we know what triggered the reflux.

« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2021, 09:53:05 AM »

Tony's Over/Under for today is 12.
12 on the dot for me. You seem to be pretty good at guessing for me, at least.

« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2021, 09:57:07 AM »

Fuente and Crowned Heads currently being offered at the Page.

https://www.cigarpage.com/

« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2021, 09:58:14 AM »

Woke up around 3:30 choking on acid reflux. I think I finally fell back to sleep about 5 minutes ago. Happy Monday!
GI doctor in the works? If your gonna get 1 scope get em both!
Just make sure they do it in the right order... :o   :-X

« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2021, 09:59:48 AM »

Good day Mr. Rick.

« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2021, 10:03:39 AM »

Woke up around 3:30 choking on acid reflux. I think I finally fell back to sleep about 5 minutes ago. Happy Monday!
GI doctor in the works? If your gonna get 1 scope get em both!
Just make sure they do it in the right order... :o   :-X
LALTS

« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2021, 10:09:42 AM »

Much the same with Holts offering.  A little heavy on Ashton, LAdC and Nat Sherman.

https://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special.html

« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2021, 10:21:19 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Basketball Hall of Famer Bob Cousy is 93.
Actor Cynthia Harris is 87.
Tennis Hall of Famer Rod Laver is 83.
Jazz musician Jack DeJohnette is 79.
Comedian-director David Steinberg is 79.
Actor Sam Elliott is 77.
Singer Barbara Mason is 74.
College Football Hall of Famer and former NFL player John Cappelletti is 69.
College Football Hall of Famer and former NFL player Doug Williams is 66.
Actor Melanie Griffith is 64.
Actor Amanda Bearse is 63.
Rapper Kurtis Blow is 62.
 Sen. Roger Marshall, R-Kan., is 61.
Hockey Hall of Famer Brett Hull is 57.
TV host Hoda Kotb (HOH’-duh KAHT’-bee) is 57.
Pro and College Football Hall of Famer Deion Sanders is 54.
Actor Gillian Anderson is 53.
Actor Eric Bana is 53.
Producer-director McG (aka Joseph McGinty Nichol) is 53.
NHL player-turned-coach Rod Brind’Amour is 51.
TV anchor Chris Cuomo is 51.
Actor Thomas Lennon is 51.
Rapper Mack 10 is 50.
Actor Nikki Schieler Ziering is 50.
Latin rock singer Juanes is 49.
Actor Liz Vassey is 49.
Actor Kevin McKidd is 48.
Actor Rhona Mitra (ROH’-nuh MEE’-truh) is 46.
Actor Texas Battle is 45.
Actor Jessica Capshaw is 45.
Actor Ashley Johnson is 38.
Actor Anna Kendrick is 36.
10.

I want to know Anna Kendrick and I've definitely heard the name but I haven't seen anything she's been in.

« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2021, 10:28:54 AM »

« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2021, 11:32:17 AM »

[...]

She was in a show that was on the short-lived app Quibi, about a sex doll that belonged to her boyfriend or fiance that came to life and talked only to her. It was actually pretty funny.

« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2021, 11:34:39 AM »

Guess these are seconds or Thompson exclusives.  Can't say I've heard of them before.

https://www.thompsoncigar.com/shop/weekly-special-5-off-perdomo-artesanal-bundles/2033789/

« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2021, 11:55:00 AM »

Guess these are seconds or Thompson exclusives.  Can't say I've heard of them before.

https://www.thompsoncigar.com/shop/weekly-special-5-off-perdomo-artesanal-bundles/2033789/
Looks like Thompson exclusives. One review rates them decent enough. I'd never heard of them, either.

« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2021, 12:09:01 PM »

[...]

Never heard of that one.

« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2021, 12:09:26 PM »

[...]

You must have, she's been on Broadway and multiple movies including the Pitch Perfect series and Mike and Dave need Wedding Dates and Into the Woods.  Also commercials for Hilton and Frito Lay.  I like her because she usually has that up to no good, tomboy kind of vibe.

« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2021, 12:37:39 PM »

[...]

Never saw the Pitch Perfects but they're on my radar. I might have seen her in Into the Woods but I keep those kinds of memories in my wife's brain.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7