Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2021, 02:27:20 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hi JammingRaz. How did it go yesterday?
We wrote another song, "Dark Windows."
That sounds bouncy!
It's a happy little ditty.
I'd love to hear it when you're done.
This thing started as a jam session, but we keep writing songs instead of jamming.  That's a bit of a problem because originals aren't really conducive to playing out for a bunch of old guys.  So...given the rate at which we are writing and low likelihood of booking any gigs, it looks like this is becoming an album project.

I'll link some demos as we go.
Awesome. No pressure.

« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2021, 04:17:07 PM »

Hello, ClemsonDave. No thanks RE: legal pot for me. I'll stick to cigars. Never was a fan of that skunk smell.
There's always edibles.  I have to bring a supply back for my son whenever I visit my other son.  Chocolates and gummies.
Have a number of other offerings as well, I can't keep track.
Now you've got me at drug trafficking. :D
Feeling a bit like Clint Eastwood muleing Tabac's and Java's up to Boston son and other items back to son #2.
Definitely sounds like you've quite got the racket going.
Except for the getting paid part.   :-\

« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2021, 04:44:09 PM »

Hello, ClemsonDave. No thanks RE: legal pot for me. I'll stick to cigars. Never was a fan of that skunk smell.
There's always edibles.  I have to bring a supply back for my son whenever I visit my other son.  Chocolates and gummies.
Have a number of other offerings as well, I can't keep track.
Now you've got me at drug trafficking. :D
Feeling a bit like Clint Eastwood muleing Tabac's and Java's up to Boston son and other items back to son #2.
Definitely sounds like you've quite got the racket going.
Except for the getting paid part.   :-
I didn't say it was a GOOD racket.

« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2021, 04:59:38 PM »

Hello, ClemsonDave. No thanks RE: legal pot for me. I'll stick to cigars. Never was a fan of that skunk smell.
There's always edibles.  I have to bring a supply back for my son whenever I visit my other son.  Chocolates and gummies.
Have a number of other offerings as well, I can't keep track.
Now you've got me at drug trafficking. :D
Feeling a bit like Clint Eastwood muleing Tabac's and Java's up to Boston son and other items back to son #2.
Definitely sounds like you've quite got the racket going.
Except for the getting paid part.   :-
I think you're doing it wrong. I know a guy...

« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2021, 05:06:21 PM »

My daughter got a part-time summer job at a warehouse nearby that packages uniforms for local sports teams. They even press on the numbers on the back, etc.

Got a call one hour into her shift that she fainted. I went to pick her up and she seemed ok. Was even laughing at how she fell. She wasn't hurt.

So now I decide to get a last minute appointment to have her checked out by her doctor and thunder storms come rolling in. Took me almost 45 minutes to go 5 miles. It was like a war zone. Trees down everywhere. Manhole covers knocked out, flash floods covering cars on the road up to their doors.

Sheesh.

« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2021, 05:16:26 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hi JammingRaz. How did it go yesterday?
We wrote another song, "Dark Windows."
That sounds bouncy!
It's a happy little ditty.
I'd love to hear it when you're done.
But supporting audio files isn't available until the next Banter upgrade.
But a link to YouTube or some other place would work just fine.
Post it on gettr!

« Reply #66 on: July 08, 2021, 05:53:08 PM »

My daughter got a part-time summer job at a warehouse nearby that packages uniforms for local sports teams. They even press on the numbers on the back, etc.

Got a call one hour into her shift that she fainted. I went to pick her up and she seemed ok. Was even laughing at how she fell. She wasn't hurt.

So now I decide to get a last minute appointment to have her checked out by her doctor and thunder storms come rolling in. Took me almost 45 minutes to go 5 miles. It was like a war zone. Trees down everywhere. Manhole covers knocked out, flash floods covering cars on the road up to their doors.

Sheesh.
Man, you and cars aren't having the best summer so far.

Glad she's OK for now.

« Reply #67 on: July 08, 2021, 07:05:25 PM »

My daughter got a part-time summer job at a warehouse nearby that packages uniforms for local sports teams. They even press on the numbers on the back, etc.

Got a call one hour into her shift that she fainted. I went to pick her up and she seemed ok. Was even laughing at how she fell. She wasn't hurt.

So now I decide to get a last minute appointment to have her checked out by her doctor and thunder storms come rolling in. Took me almost 45 minutes to go 5 miles. It was like a war zone. Trees down everywhere. Manhole covers knocked out, flash floods covering cars on the road up to their doors.

Sheesh.
Man, you and cars aren't having the best summer so far.

Glad she's OK for now.
And after they charged you a hundred bucks, they told her to keep hydrated, right?

« Reply #68 on: July 08, 2021, 07:38:09 PM »

My daughter got a part-time summer job at a warehouse nearby that packages uniforms for local sports teams. They even press on the numbers on the back, etc.

Got a call one hour into her shift that she fainted. I went to pick her up and she seemed ok. Was even laughing at how she fell. She wasn't hurt.

So now I decide to get a last minute appointment to have her checked out by her doctor and thunder storms come rolling in. Took me almost 45 minutes to go 5 miles. It was like a war zone. Trees down everywhere. Manhole covers knocked out, flash floods covering cars on the road up to their doors.

Sheesh.
Man, you and cars aren't having the best summer so far.

Glad she's OK for now.
And after they charged you a hundred bucks, they told her to keep hydrated, right?
It's a hundred just for the appt, an extra 50 for the hydration advice.

« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2021, 07:39:47 PM »

This corner is becoming a magnet for people to drive like assholes. This time, it was a woman in a Uhaul pickup truck. At least it wasn't anything of ours this time. Don't think she's getting her deposit back.

« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2021, 08:25:19 PM »

My daughter got a part-time summer job at a warehouse nearby that packages uniforms for local sports teams. They even press on the numbers on the back, etc.

Got a call one hour into her shift that she fainted. I went to pick her up and she seemed ok. Was even laughing at how she fell. She wasn't hurt.

So now I decide to get a last minute appointment to have her checked out by her doctor and thunder storms come rolling in. Took me almost 45 minutes to go 5 miles. It was like a war zone. Trees down everywhere. Manhole covers knocked out, flash floods covering cars on the road up to their doors.

Sheesh.
Man, you and cars aren't having the best summer so far.

Glad she's OK for now.
And after they charged you a hundred bucks, they told her to keep hydrated, right?
Pretty much. We got to get some blood work done because she might be a touch anemic.

« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2021, 08:55:18 PM »

Into the evening with Delirium.

« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2021, 09:16:50 PM »

Cain Daytona

« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2021, 09:24:57 PM »

Into the evening with Delirium.
This Delirium and the Esteli Puro are the nicest cigars offered by Diesel in quite a while.  Original Hair of the Dog was great as well.
A bit pricier than the others, but worth it.

« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2021, 10:24:04 PM »

Into the evening with Delirium.
Another one to put on the "to try" list.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6