Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

« Reply #105 on: June 29, 2021, 05:49:10 PM »

I was half-expecting, and hoping, not to be activated to the state COVID-19 Incident Management Team for the 15th month in a row.  But, here I am, all freshly re-drafted and ready for my 15th tour of duty.  It's okay, the overtime will cover more contributions to the IRA, more home improvements, and more guitar and studio gear.  I think I'll be Johnny Productive and grab all the OT I can squeeze in.  Maybe assemble a small PA.
Small Pennsylvania?

« Reply #106 on: June 29, 2021, 06:30:53 PM »

I was half-expecting, and hoping, not to be activated to the state COVID-19 Incident Management Team for the 15th month in a row.  But, here I am, all freshly re-drafted and ready for my 15th tour of duty.  It's okay, the overtime will cover more contributions to the IRA, more home improvements, and more guitar and studio gear.  I think I'll be Johnny Productive and grab all the OT I can squeeze in.  Maybe assemble a small PA.
Small Pennsylvania?
Sigh.  Public Address system, aka sound reinforcement system.

« Reply #107 on: June 29, 2021, 06:52:08 PM »

I was half-expecting, and hoping, not to be activated to the state COVID-19 Incident Management Team for the 15th month in a row.  But, here I am, all freshly re-drafted and ready for my 15th tour of duty.  It's okay, the overtime will cover more contributions to the IRA, more home improvements, and more guitar and studio gear.  I think I'll be Johnny Productive and grab all the OT I can squeeze in.  Maybe assemble a small PA.
Small Pennsylvania?
Sigh.  Public Address system, aka sound reinforcement system.
That kinda makes more sense. What the heck is a small Pennsylvania? Sheesh.

« Reply #108 on: June 29, 2021, 08:11:59 PM »

Storm came through and dropped the temp and humidity a bit. Things are looking up for an evening smoke.

« Reply #109 on: June 29, 2021, 08:31:06 PM »

Storm came through and dropped the temp and humidity a bit. Things are looking up for an evening smoke.
Still hot as all hell here. The car said 100°.

« Reply #110 on: June 29, 2021, 08:31:44 PM »

Storm came through and dropped the temp and humidity a bit. Things are looking up for an evening smoke.
Still hot as all hell here. The car said 100°.
We were up there earlier. Hopefully, this small relief is heading in your direction.

« Reply #111 on: June 29, 2021, 08:58:25 PM »

Back from Vet visit.  Time enough for a cigar. Aganorsa Leaf Liga-1 Shorty.
What kind of a cutter are you using, Dave? The last two cigars photo'd looked a bit crooked. Do you need to get it sharpened?
I usually angle the cut.

« Reply #112 on: June 29, 2021, 08:59:34 PM »

I was half-expecting, and hoping, not to be activated to the state COVID-19 Incident Management Team for the 15th month in a row.  But, here I am, all freshly re-drafted and ready for my 15th tour of duty.  It's okay, the overtime will cover more contributions to the IRA, more home improvements, and more guitar and studio gear.  I think I'll be Johnny Productive and grab all the OT I can squeeze in.  Maybe assemble a small PA.
Small Pennsylvania?
Sigh.  Public Address system, aka sound reinforcement system.
That kinda makes more sense. What the heck is a small Pennsylvania? Sheesh.
::)

« Reply #113 on: June 29, 2021, 09:13:45 PM »

San Lotano Dominicano

« Reply #114 on: June 29, 2021, 09:27:44 PM »

Starting the evening with a Southern Draw Kudzu, watching the CWS.

« Reply #115 on: June 29, 2021, 09:31:07 PM »

Back from Vet visit.  Time enough for a cigar. Aganorsa Leaf Liga-1 Shorty.
What kind of a cutter are you using, Dave? The last two cigars photo'd looked a bit crooked. Do you need to get it sharpened?
I usually angle the cut.
There's a name for it. I've done it too.

« Reply #116 on: June 29, 2021, 09:33:21 PM »

Looking like another AJ night.

« Reply #117 on: June 29, 2021, 09:38:15 PM »

Looking like another AJ night.
Sounds like a good night to me.

« Reply #118 on: June 29, 2021, 09:48:22 PM »

About to have dinner. Boys got out late from their dive practice. After that I'm ready for bed.

« Reply #119 on: June 29, 2021, 09:56:55 PM »

Back from Vet visit.  Time enough for a cigar. Aganorsa Leaf Liga-1 Shorty.
What kind of a cutter are you using, Dave? The last two cigars photo'd looked a bit crooked. Do you need to get it sharpened?
I usually angle the cut.
There's a name for it. I've done it too.
Called a Dickman cut.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9