Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

« Reply #90 on: June 29, 2021, 01:55:37 PM »

RealFeel is 105° here at the moment.
80° here, at 68% humidity.  Not ideal, but beats hell out of the past four days.

« Reply #91 on: June 29, 2021, 01:57:54 PM »

Got the second half of England v. Germany streaming right now. 0-0, should be a good'un.
Been on a call from hell. Hoping to catch the end of it while eating lunch.
Gooooooaaallllll, England.
+1

2-0, England
Spoiler!
Awesome! Looks like it was a fun last 20 minutes. By the time I tuned in, England was already up 2-0.
Germany missed a breakaway right after the first goal. Guy was all by himself and pulled it wide left.
I just watched it. I had it on the DVR and was able to bring it back to minute 74.

« Reply #92 on: June 29, 2021, 02:01:45 PM »

Got the second half of England v. Germany streaming right now. 0-0, should be a good'un.
Been on a call from hell. Hoping to catch the end of it while eating lunch.
Gooooooaaallllll, England.
+1

2-0, England
Spoiler!
Awesome! Looks like it was a fun last 20 minutes. By the time I tuned in, England was already up 2-0.
Germany missed a breakaway right after the first goal. Guy was all by himself and pulled it wide left.
I just watched it. I had it on the DVR and was able to bring it back to minute 74.
2nd goal was even better in minute 85. I enjoy a good upset. No more Germany. No more France. It's gonna be an interesting rest of the tournament.

« Reply #93 on: June 29, 2021, 02:04:44 PM »

Got the second half of England v. Germany streaming right now. 0-0, should be a good'un.
Been on a call from hell. Hoping to catch the end of it while eating lunch.
Gooooooaaallllll, England.
+1

2-0, England
Spoiler!
Awesome! Looks like it was a fun last 20 minutes. By the time I tuned in, England was already up 2-0.
Germany missed a breakaway right after the first goal. Guy was all by himself and pulled it wide left.
I just watched it. I had it on the DVR and was able to bring it back to minute 74.
Well, if I'd have known that, I wouldn't have said anything. My bad.

« Reply #94 on: June 29, 2021, 02:06:26 PM »

Got the second half of England v. Germany streaming right now. 0-0, should be a good'un.
Been on a call from hell. Hoping to catch the end of it while eating lunch.
Gooooooaaallllll, England.
+1

2-0, England
Spoiler!
Awesome! Looks like it was a fun last 20 minutes. By the time I tuned in, England was already up 2-0.
Germany missed a breakaway right after the first goal. Guy was all by himself and pulled it wide left.
I just watched it. I had it on the DVR and was able to bring it back to minute 74.
2nd goal was even better in minute 85. I enjoy a good upset. No more Germany. No more France. It's gonna be an interesting rest of the tournament.
Feels like Italy's the favorite at this point, as well as they've been playing for so long. But anything can happen.

« Reply #95 on: June 29, 2021, 02:14:01 PM »

Got the second half of England v. Germany streaming right now. 0-0, should be a good'un.
Been on a call from hell. Hoping to catch the end of it while eating lunch.
Gooooooaaallllll, England.
+1

2-0, England
Spoiler!
Awesome! Looks like it was a fun last 20 minutes. By the time I tuned in, England was already up 2-0.
Germany missed a breakaway right after the first goal. Guy was all by himself and pulled it wide left.
I just watched it. I had it on the DVR and was able to bring it back to minute 74.
Well, if I'd have known that, I wouldn't have said anything. My bad.
It's completely fine. Didn't plan to watch the whole thing.

« Reply #96 on: June 29, 2021, 02:18:24 PM »

Got the second half of England v. Germany streaming right now. 0-0, should be a good'un.
Been on a call from hell. Hoping to catch the end of it while eating lunch.
Gooooooaaallllll, England.
+1

2-0, England
Spoiler!
Awesome! Looks like it was a fun last 20 minutes. By the time I tuned in, England was already up 2-0.
Germany missed a breakaway right after the first goal. Guy was all by himself and pulled it wide left.
I just watched it. I had it on the DVR and was able to bring it back to minute 74.
Well, if I'd have known that, I wouldn't have said anything. My bad.
It's completely fine. Didn't plan to watch the whole thing.
I'll keep my mouth shut about Sweden/Ukraine. Lol

« Reply #97 on: June 29, 2021, 02:18:44 PM »

No spoiler here - hazzuh!

« Reply #98 on: June 29, 2021, 02:21:31 PM »

No spoiler here - hazzuh!
Later, Dave.

« Reply #99 on: June 29, 2021, 04:35:07 PM »

Back from Vet visit.  Time enough for a cigar. Aganorsa Leaf Liga-1 Shorty.

« Reply #100 on: June 29, 2021, 05:08:29 PM »

Time enough to get a little one in. (TNWSS)
May not be what she said, but it'll be what she gets.
Exactly!

« Reply #101 on: June 29, 2021, 05:17:46 PM »

Back from Vet visit.  Time enough for a cigar. Aganorsa Leaf Liga-1 Shorty.
What kind of a cutter are you using, Dave? The last two cigars photo'd looked a bit crooked. Do you need to get it sharpened?

« Reply #102 on: June 29, 2021, 05:18:37 PM »

Back from Vet visit.  Time enough for a cigar. Aganorsa Leaf Liga-1 Shorty.
What kind of a cutter are you using, Dave? The last two cigars photo'd looked a bit crooked. Do you need to get it sharpened?
Man...talk about inflicting performance anxiety.

« Reply #103 on: June 29, 2021, 05:31:18 PM »

Back from Vet visit.  Time enough for a cigar. Aganorsa Leaf Liga-1 Shorty.
What kind of a cutter are you using, Dave? The last two cigars photo'd looked a bit crooked. Do you need to get it sharpened?
Man...talk about inflicting performance anxiety.
Wonder if mohels get that.

« Reply #104 on: June 29, 2021, 05:38:57 PM »

I was half-expecting, and hoping, not to be activated to the state COVID-19 Incident Management Team for the 15th month in a row.  But, here I am, all freshly re-drafted and ready for my 15th tour of duty.  It's okay, the overtime will cover more contributions to the IRA, more home improvements, and more guitar and studio gear.  I think I'll be Johnny Productive and grab all the OT I can squeeze in.  Maybe assemble a small PA.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9