« Reply #75 on: June 28, 2021, 11:55:00 AM »

It's stifling here now at a RealFeel of 96°. I can only imagine.

« Reply #76 on: June 28, 2021, 11:57:28 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hi there, Raz. Sounds like you better get your winter coat ready for tomorrow. That's the most insane weather I've ever heard of.
This whole thing is insane, scientifically speaking.  The climate scientists out here all have hard-ons about it.  And it's brutal.  I've lived through some killer (literally) heat in my time, but this is relentlessly oppressive.

The 50-degree tumble will be an experience.  They say we'll go to bed sweating and sometime during the night the cold will wake us up freezing.
Feels like you should challenge yourself to smoke a cigar somewhere in between.
Well, it'll be a rapid drop, but will probably be over the course of a coupla-three cigars.  Which wouldn't be bad either, if I took tomorrow off work...

« Reply #77 on: June 28, 2021, 12:01:25 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hi there, Raz. Sounds like you better get your winter coat ready for tomorrow. That's the most insane weather I've ever heard of.
This whole thing is insane, scientifically speaking.  The climate scientists out here all have hard-ons about it.  And it's brutal.  I've lived through some killer (literally) heat in my time, but this is relentlessly oppressive.

The 50-degree tumble will be an experience.  They say we'll go to bed sweating and sometime during the night the cold will wake us up freezing.
Feels like you should challenge yourself to smoke a cigar somewhere in between.
Well, it'll be a rapid drop, but will probably be over the course of a coupla-three cigars.  Which wouldn't be bad either, if I took tomorrow off work...
Sounds like a plan is percolating.

« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2021, 12:02:42 PM »

It's stifling here now at a RealFeel of 96°. I can only imagine.
about what I have here.

« Reply #79 on: June 28, 2021, 12:05:27 PM »

lunch!

« Reply #80 on: June 28, 2021, 12:07:06 PM »

lunch!
Well...smoke it, don't eat it.

« Reply #81 on: June 28, 2021, 12:07:37 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hi there, Raz. Sounds like you better get your winter coat ready for tomorrow. That's the most insane weather I've ever heard of.
This whole thing is insane, scientifically speaking.  The climate scientists out here all have hard-ons about it.  And it's brutal.  I've lived through some killer (literally) heat in my time, but this is relentlessly oppressive.

The 50-degree tumble will be an experience.  They say we'll go to bed sweating and sometime during the night the cold will wake us up freezing.
Feels like you should challenge yourself to smoke a cigar somewhere in between.
Well, it'll be a rapid drop, but will probably be over the course of a coupla-three cigars.  Which wouldn't be bad either, if I took tomorrow off work...
Sounds like a plan is percolating.
Always.

« Reply #82 on: June 28, 2021, 12:42:48 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hi there, Raz. Sounds like you better get your winter coat ready for tomorrow. That's the most insane weather I've ever heard of.
This whole thing is insane, scientifically speaking.  The climate scientists out here all have hard-ons about it.  And it's brutal.  I've lived through some killer (literally) heat in my time, but this is relentlessly oppressive.

The 50-degree tumble will be an experience.  They say we'll go to bed sweating and sometime during the night the cold will wake us up freezing.
the 16 year old Greta Thonberg was right! Holy shit.
Yeah...not.  I'm really getting tired of hearing that out here.  I'm not a climate-change denier.  But this is a natural, if exceedingly rare, circumstance.

It is, however, a taste of what climate-change could lead to.
Agree fully.

« Reply #83 on: June 28, 2021, 12:44:04 PM »

« Reply #84 on: June 28, 2021, 12:45:19 PM »

lunch!
Fine Parrothead partaking!
Which reminds me, time for me to make some selections.

« Reply #85 on: June 28, 2021, 12:49:32 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hi there, Raz. Sounds like you better get your winter coat ready for tomorrow. That's the most insane weather I've ever heard of.
This whole thing is insane, scientifically speaking.  The climate scientists out here all have hard-ons about it.  And it's brutal.  I've lived through some killer (literally) heat in my time, but this is relentlessly oppressive.

The 50-degree tumble will be an experience.  They say we'll go to bed sweating and sometime during the night the cold will wake us up freezing.
Feels like you should challenge yourself to smoke a cigar somewhere in between.
Well, it'll be a rapid drop, but will probably be over the course of a coupla-three cigars.  Which wouldn't be bad either, if I took tomorrow off work...
Sounds like a plan is percolating.
Yea, he's a regular Mr. Coffee!
[drip system, not percolation....I know...sheesh]

« Reply #86 on: June 28, 2021, 01:04:53 PM »

It's stifling here now at a RealFeel of 96°. I can only imagine.
about what I have here.
Supposed to be 111 here today.  It's 90 now, at 10am.

« Reply #87 on: June 28, 2021, 01:05:07 PM »

Think I'll join Dean.

« Reply #88 on: June 28, 2021, 01:05:49 PM »

[...]

The coffee can't tell the difference.

« Reply #89 on: June 28, 2021, 01:07:41 PM »

Just to prove someone always has it worse:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/hotter-human-body-handle-pakistan-095120213.html

Also, 126?! Fook!