Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

« Reply #120 on: June 28, 2021, 04:33:54 PM »

It appears LTG took the banter with him. Oh well, it was a good run.
I'm busy cooking.
Watching the roast cook?

« Reply #121 on: June 28, 2021, 04:44:21 PM »

It appears LTG took the banter with him. Oh well, it was a good run.
You give up too easily.
Seriously.  LTG Huzzahs during one of my daily meetings, then I take lunch, then I'm back.  Of course, usually everybody starts to disappear then.
Exactly. I still have a bit to complete but I've officially logged off for now.

« Reply #122 on: June 28, 2021, 04:44:55 PM »

It appears LTG took the banter with him. Oh well, it was a good run.
I'm busy cooking.
Watching the roast cook?
crusty Italian bread. homemade.

« Reply #123 on: June 28, 2021, 04:47:38 PM »

It appears LTG took the banter with him. Oh well, it was a good run.
I'm busy cooking.
Watching the roast cook?
crusty Italian bread. homemade.
Making bread now too?

I'm gonna have to figure out what's for dinner myself. I want to sit in front of the TV a bit and watch a little European Cup. Then I'll go check to see if I have anything I can throw on the grill.

« Reply #124 on: June 28, 2021, 04:56:53 PM »

It appears LTG took the banter with him. Oh well, it was a good run.
I'm busy cooking.
Watching the roast cook?
crusty Italian bread. homemade.
Making bread now too?

I'm gonna have to figure out what's for dinner myself. I want to sit in front of the TV a bit and watch a little European Cup. Then I'll go check to see if I have anything I can throw on the grill.
making bread is a PITA. better off buying it.

« Reply #125 on: June 28, 2021, 04:58:54 PM »

It appears LTG took the banter with him. Oh well, it was a good run.
I'm busy cooking.
Watching the roast cook?
crusty Italian bread. homemade.
Making bread now too?

I'm gonna have to figure out what's for dinner myself. I want to sit in front of the TV a bit and watch a little European Cup. Then I'll go check to see if I have anything I can throw on the grill.
making bread is a PITA. better off buying it.
Couldn't agree more. Especially since there is an abundance of good bread in the area.

« Reply #126 on: June 28, 2021, 05:06:04 PM »

It appears LTG took the banter with him. Oh well, it was a good run.
I'm busy cooking.
Watching the roast cook?
crusty Italian bread. homemade.
You're trying to make the rest of look bad, aren't you?

« Reply #127 on: June 28, 2021, 05:48:35 PM »

It appears LTG took the banter with him. Oh well, it was a good run.
I'm busy cooking.
Watching the roast cook?
crusty Italian bread. homemade.
Making bread now too?

I'm gonna have to figure out what's for dinner myself. I want to sit in front of the TV a bit and watch a little European Cup. Then I'll go check to see if I have anything I can throw on the grill.
You see that own goal for Spain? Oof.

« Reply #128 on: June 28, 2021, 05:56:05 PM »

It appears LTG took the banter with him. Oh well, it was a good run.
I'm busy cooking.
Watching the roast cook?
crusty Italian bread. homemade.
Making bread now too?

I'm gonna have to figure out what's for dinner myself. I want to sit in front of the TV a bit and watch a little European Cup. Then I'll go check to see if I have anything I can throw on the grill.
You see that own goal for Spain? Oof.
I did. But in the end, it didn't really matter in the overall outcome. Switzerland/France was arguably a more thrilling game. The reigning champs lost in penalty kicks.

« Reply #129 on: June 28, 2021, 05:57:29 PM »

It appears LTG took the banter with him. Oh well, it was a good run.
I'm busy cooking.
Watching the roast cook?
crusty Italian bread. homemade.
Making bread now too?

I'm gonna have to figure out what's for dinner myself. I want to sit in front of the TV a bit and watch a little European Cup. Then I'll go check to see if I have anything I can throw on the grill.
You see that own goal for Spain? Oof.
It was the ninth own goal in the tournament. I believe equal to the number of own goals in the history of the tournament. WTF?

« Reply #130 on: June 28, 2021, 05:59:14 PM »

It appears LTG took the banter with him. Oh well, it was a good run.
I'm busy cooking.
Watching the roast cook?
crusty Italian bread. homemade.
Making bread now too?

I'm gonna have to figure out what's for dinner myself. I want to sit in front of the TV a bit and watch a little European Cup. Then I'll go check to see if I have anything I can throw on the grill.
You see that own goal for Spain? Oof.
It was the ninth own goal in the tournament. I believe equal to the number of own goals in the history of the tournament. WTF?
Really sloppy play at times, not sure what the cause is.

« Reply #131 on: June 28, 2021, 05:59:51 PM »

It appears LTG took the banter with him. Oh well, it was a good run.
I'm busy cooking.
Watching the roast cook?
crusty Italian bread. homemade.
Making bread now too?

I'm gonna have to figure out what's for dinner myself. I want to sit in front of the TV a bit and watch a little European Cup. Then I'll go check to see if I have anything I can throw on the grill.
You see that own goal for Spain? Oof.
I did. But in the end, it didn't really matter in the overall outcome. Switzerland/France was arguably a more thrilling game. The reigning champs lost in penalty kicks.
Xhaka is a stud, sucks that Arsenal will be losing him this summer.

« Reply #132 on: June 28, 2021, 06:07:35 PM »

It appears LTG took the banter with him. Oh well, it was a good run.
I'm busy cooking.
Watching the roast cook?
crusty Italian bread. homemade.
Making bread now too?

I'm gonna have to figure out what's for dinner myself. I want to sit in front of the TV a bit and watch a little European Cup. Then I'll go check to see if I have anything I can throw on the grill.
You see that own goal for Spain? Oof.
It was the ninth own goal in the tournament. I believe equal to the number of own goals in the history of the tournament. WTF?
Really sloppy play at times, not sure what the cause is.
Might be a simple case of the guys not regularly playing together as a team, but some of these have just been bad.

« Reply #133 on: June 28, 2021, 06:11:34 PM »

It appears LTG took the banter with him. Oh well, it was a good run.
I'm busy cooking.
Watching the roast cook?
crusty Italian bread. homemade.
Making bread now too?

I'm gonna have to figure out what's for dinner myself. I want to sit in front of the TV a bit and watch a little European Cup. Then I'll go check to see if I have anything I can throw on the grill.
You see that own goal for Spain? Oof.
It was the ninth own goal in the tournament. I believe equal to the number of own goals in the history of the tournament. WTF?
Really sloppy play at times, not sure what the cause is.
Might be a simple case of the guys not regularly playing together as a team, but some of these have just been bad.
But that's always been the case, no?

« Reply #134 on: June 28, 2021, 06:12:55 PM »

It appears LTG took the banter with him. Oh well, it was a good run.
I'm busy cooking.
Watching the roast cook?
crusty Italian bread. homemade.
Making bread now too?

I'm gonna have to figure out what's for dinner myself. I want to sit in front of the TV a bit and watch a little European Cup. Then I'll go check to see if I have anything I can throw on the grill.
You see that own goal for Spain? Oof.
It was the ninth own goal in the tournament. I believe equal to the number of own goals in the history of the tournament. WTF?
Really sloppy play at times, not sure what the cause is.
Might be a simple case of the guys not regularly playing together as a team, but some of these have just been bad.
But that's always been the case, no?
Definitely, which is what makes it so perplexing.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11