Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2021, 11:35:15 AM »

Happy St. Patricks Eve Dave and Tony.
Good morning, Dave. I'm planning a week long celebration dedicated to my heritage. (Or so you would think based on all the green meals my family is asking me to prepare)
As long as they give you some time for  a few Guinness (or green beer if you prefer) and a decent Candela or so.
So what are all these green meals they have requested?
We've got green shamrock shaped ravioli, pesto and goat cheese risotto, green frosted cake. You know, the yooje.

« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2021, 11:39:25 AM »

Apparently I need to drop everything I'm doing because someone from Sunday's opposing team tested positive for covid-19. So now I have to pick up the boys from school. They'll be doing remote schooling for the next two weeks... Joy!

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2021, 12:00:28 PM »

Apparently I need to drop everything I'm doing because someone from Sunday's opposing team tested positive for covid-19. So now I have to pick up the boys from school. They'll be doing remote schooling for the next two weeks... Joy!
D'oh!

« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2021, 12:00:45 PM »

Happy St. Patricks Eve Dave and Tony.
Good morning, Dave. I'm planning a week long celebration dedicated to my heritage. (Or so you would think based on all the green meals my family is asking me to prepare)
As long as they give you some time for  a few Guinness (or green beer if you prefer) and a decent Candela or so.
So what are all these green meals they have requested?
We've got green shamrock shaped ravioli, pesto and goat cheese risotto, green frosted cake. You know, the yooje.
Save a slice of that cake for me.

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2021, 12:09:52 PM »

Speaking of the #FakeRona, Ohio is opening up vaccines for 40+ starting Friday. Score!

« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2021, 01:54:05 PM »

Speaking of the #FakeRona, Ohio is opening up vaccines for 40+ starting Friday. Score!
NJ make it to 65 yet Tony?

« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2021, 01:57:18 PM »

Happy St. Patricks Eve Dave and Tony.
Good morning, Dave. I'm planning a week long celebration dedicated to my heritage. (Or so you would think based on all the green meals my family is asking me to prepare)
As long as they give you some time for  a few Guinness (or green beer if you prefer) and a decent Candela or so.
So what are all these green meals they have requested?
We've got green shamrock shaped ravioli, pesto and goat cheese risotto, green frosted cake. You know, the yooje.
Nice, how could I miss the pesto!  Next to bolognese, my favorite.

« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2021, 02:01:16 PM »

« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2021, 02:07:14 PM »

Russians aren't so bad and our military is supporting leftists?
What happened to the Republicans I knew?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ted-cruz-backed-tucker-carlson-in-his-fight-with-the-us-military-accusing-senior-officers-of-a-left-wing-campaign-to-intimidate-the-fox-news-host/ar-BB1eDqJl?ocid=msedgntp
Nothing happened to them, they've just learned now that, thanks to Drumpf, there's no reason to have a filter on the things you want to say but never dared to before.

« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2021, 02:07:47 PM »

Speaking of the #FakeRona, Ohio is opening up vaccines for 40+ starting Friday. Score!
NJ make it to 65 yet Tony?
My sister is in PA, and I think they're still doing group 1A. Meanwhile, my appt is on 3/28.  :)

« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2021, 02:09:44 PM »

Speaking of the #FakeRona, Ohio is opening up vaccines for 40+ starting Friday. Score!
NJ make it to 65 yet Tony?
I can't quite figure out the system. My wife got it through her job. I know a bunch of folks that got it because they happened to be in the right place at the right time. Something about the vaccines being thawed and couldn't refreeze them. Mostly I know people that got it because they were over 80 or had existing health issues.

« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2021, 02:19:35 PM »

Here teachers and critical manufacturing are now OK, so my 24 year old son can get it.  My daughter already got it as she is a nurse/NP, but my oldest in Boston, also classified as critical due to work...but in Mass., nope.

« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2021, 02:21:05 PM »

Speaking of the #FakeRona, Ohio is opening up vaccines for 40+ starting Friday. Score!
NJ make it to 65 yet Tony?
I can't quite figure out the system. My wife got it through her job. I know a bunch of folks that got it because they happened to be in the right place at the right time. Something about the vaccines being thawed and couldn't refreeze them. Mostly I know people that got it because they were over 80 or had existing health issues.
The problem is there is no system, each state doing its own thing.

« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2021, 02:23:09 PM »

Time to go do my own thing - hazzuh!

« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2021, 02:24:22 PM »

Starting the afternoon with a Highclere Castle.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5