CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 36

Author Topic: 1/13/2015  (Read 69421 times)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
Re: 1/13/2015
« Reply #450 on: January 13, 2015, 05:58:26 PM »

That's enough for me tonight, home and then class.  See everyone tomorrow!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #451 on: January 13, 2015, 05:59:26 PM »

BD's in the bag, on to page 31.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #452 on: January 13, 2015, 05:59:55 PM »

What class you have this time Yellow Star?

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #453 on: January 13, 2015, 06:04:20 PM »

FYI - My drinking friend stopped by....  Got drunk....  I think I bought some Bare Knuckles from the Jam...? I may have shown some photos of my wife that I shouldn't have...  I can't seem to feel my face.. Why's this 103 proof whiskey taste like water...?  I hear some thing cooking in the kitchen.  Sorry, but I don't think I can talk now, I'm hungry....  If I wake up, I might be bake later...
LOL!  DAD, WHY ARE YOU DRUNK AGAIN!  ;)
I used to close one eye when I drove the car home, but now Ihave to close an eye to type.. ugh..

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #454 on: January 13, 2015, 06:04:43 PM »

Hey BD, WAKE UP.... Acids on deck.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #455 on: January 13, 2015, 06:07:30 PM »

FYI - My drinking friend stopped by....  Got drunk....  I think I bought some Bare Knuckles from the Jam...? I may have shown some photos of my wife that I shouldn't have...  I can't seem to feel my face.. Why's this 103 proof whiskey taste like water...?  I hear some thing cooking in the kitchen.  Sorry, but I don't think I can talk now, I'm hungry....  If I wake up, I might be bake later...
Sounds like a success BD, maybe you should stop over CI banter.
Actually, I really miss KC and JR.  But when I go over to CI, I'm sort of like invisible.   :(

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #456 on: January 13, 2015, 06:08:52 PM »

I used to close one eye when I drove the car home, but now Ihave to close an eye to type.. ugh..
LMFAO. Dad what the fuk happened, that 103 will bite you in the butt.   At least you bought good cigars.   I can't stop Fuk'n laughing.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #457 on: January 13, 2015, 06:09:23 PM »

Actually, I really miss KC and JR.  But when I go over to CI, I'm sort of like invisible.   :(
JR is a good guy.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #458 on: January 13, 2015, 06:11:37 PM »

Damn, "what the hell is an Acid Shorty....?"  Even I'm afraid to suggest such a thing as a shorty..!  Honey, hold your ears..!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #459 on: January 13, 2015, 06:13:52 PM »

They are somewhat less than hospitable.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #460 on: January 13, 2015, 06:14:49 PM »

Damn, "what the hell is an Acid Shorty....?"  Even I'm afraid to suggest such a thing as a shorty..!  Honey, hold your ears..!
It's not her ears she has to hold.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #461 on: January 13, 2015, 06:16:24 PM »

LMFAO. Dad what the fuk happened, that 103 will bite you in the butt.   At least you bought good cigars.   I can't stop Fuk'n laughing.
I'm pretty sure I bought the cigars, but your right, the 103 Fighting Cock and the 80 proof Maple Crown Royal my friend brought over, seriously screwed something up...

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #462 on: January 13, 2015, 06:18:26 PM »

It's not her ears she has to hold.
I am going to pass out I am laughing so hard.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #463 on: January 13, 2015, 06:18:48 PM »

I'm pretty sure I bought the cigars, but your right, the 103 Fighting Cock and the 80 proof Maple Crown Royal my friend brought over, seriously screwed something up...
As we all need every now and again.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #464 on: January 13, 2015, 06:19:08 PM »

Fighting Cock is my go to whiskey.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 36