CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 36

Author Topic: 1/13/2015  (Read 69408 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 1/13/2015
« Reply #405 on: January 13, 2015, 03:42:58 PM »

Well I have my mid-year performance noodle whipping in a few minutes, oh boy it helps me do my job so much better!   Not too bad as I have a good immediate boss and she thinks I do a great job for her........  She has it pretty good though with 7 people under her and all pretty low maintenance except two dipshits.  No I am not one of those 2, but one of them does a good job at making me look good.
Good luck.
Thanks, well here I go.  BBL
All done doing a great job.
raise?
Minuscule

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #406 on: January 13, 2015, 03:45:45 PM »

Holy Chit Travellin Dave that has to be a record post!
Yeah, I think he should have a star removed for that monstrosity.
Good suggestion.
How quickly they turn.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #407 on: January 13, 2015, 03:48:25 PM »

That last one probably not written by a Rhodes Scholar....be careful Dean, the fickle crowd here turns on you quickly.  I didn't include this as a response to your post as someone would complain that it was too long....sheesh, maybe I'll go over to CI banter.

dwgbryant

« Reply #408 on: January 13, 2015, 03:49:13 PM »

Stupid, Stupid Florida
LOOK AT THIS STATE. What a stupid state. Who would ever want to live in such a stupid state? Ever since its peninsula was discovered by Ponce de León in 1513, this stupid state has produced nothing but stupidity, from Anita Bryant to Elian Gonzalez to oceans of stupid orange juice. Their state bird is the mockingbird, which is stupid. Their state tree is the Sabal palmetto palm, which is also stupid. Every one of this stupid state's 9,746,421 residents is stupid. Look at this state. What a stupid state. Stupid, stupid Florida.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #409 on: January 13, 2015, 03:50:06 PM »

That last one probably not written by a Rhodes Scholar....be careful Dean, the fickle crowd here turns on you quickly.  I didn't include this as a response to your post as someone would complain that it was too long....sheesh, maybe I'll go over to CI banter.
Pretty easy for red to slide to pink

dwgbryant

« Reply #410 on: January 13, 2015, 03:50:11 PM »

Holy Chit Travellin Dave that has to be a record post!
Yeah, I think he should have a star removed for that monstrosity.
Good suggestion.
How quickly they turn.
I live in Florida now, just checking out the locals.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #411 on: January 13, 2015, 03:51:25 PM »

Stupid, Stupid Florida
LOOK AT THIS STATE. What a stupid state. Who would ever want to live in such a stupid state? Ever since its peninsula was discovered by Ponce de León in 1513, this stupid state has produced nothing but stupidity, from Anita Bryant to Elian Gonzalez to oceans of stupid orange juice. Their state bird is the mockingbird, which is stupid. Their state tree is the Sabal palmetto palm, which is also stupid. Every one of this stupid state's 9,746,421 residents is stupid. Look at this state. What a stupid state. Stupid, stupid Florida.
So what the fuk are you doing there?  Contributing to the problem based on your last 2 posts. :)

dwgbryant

« Reply #412 on: January 13, 2015, 03:54:43 PM »

dwgbryant

« Reply #413 on: January 13, 2015, 03:55:42 PM »

Stupid, Stupid Florida
So what the fuk are you doing there?  Contributing to the problem based on your last 2 posts. :)
just copy/paste from the news feeds here.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #414 on: January 13, 2015, 04:02:01 PM »

Stupid, Stupid Florida
You have not published a park newsletter in a couple of weeks.

Threebean

« Reply #415 on: January 13, 2015, 04:02:08 PM »

Well I have my mid-year performance noodle whipping in a few minutes, oh boy it helps me do my job so much better!   Not too bad as I have a good immediate boss and she thinks I do a great job for her........  She has it pretty good though with 7 people under her and all pretty low maintenance except two dipshits.  No I am not one of those 2, but one of them does a good job at making me look good.
Good luck.
Thanks, well here I go.  BBL
All done doing a great job.
raise?
Minuscule
TWSS

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #416 on: January 13, 2015, 04:03:05 PM »

CG must have gotten caught fuk'n off and had to do some work.

dwgbryant

« Reply #417 on: January 13, 2015, 04:04:24 PM »

Stupid, Stupid Florida
haven't been around much.
I know that the park is about full, just a couple sites left with power.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #418 on: January 13, 2015, 04:05:00 PM »

CG must have gotten caught fuk'n off and had to do some work.
Commie Meetings!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #419 on: January 13, 2015, 04:06:16 PM »

Stupid, Stupid Florida
I thought that was just it?  ....balls shot off while cleaning gun.....
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 36