« Reply #270 on: January 13, 2015, 11:14:23 AM »

Kate Upton.  Be sure to watch it to the end.  Borderline NSFW, just to be forewarned, though nothing like Tony on the bus.
http://tinyurl.com/kt4g8yo
She does have a lot of talents - damn she fine!  I wasn't upset when all of her nude photos were leaked a few months ago   :D
One of those talents is definitely not acting, though. Can't stand those commercials she has for that video game. Gotta mute those.
I obviously am completely unhip.  I didn't know that was Katy Perry, and I have no idea what video game commercials you're talking about.
I am right there with you Raz - and hopefully I can stay unhip.  I could give a ratz azz about Katy Perry or any other Hollywood commie.
Yeah...I guess I've met too many famous people.  I look at both pictures and think "Yeah, but who wants to deal with the bullshit?"

But if you put a gun to my head, I'd have to choose Upton over Perry.
Will you be my hero?
Okay, maybe not.  Nice cleavage, but she's getting a little, er, "padded" isn't she?
Lifted and redirected, but I don't think padded.
I wasn't clear.  I meant padded everywhere else.  The woman's getting fat.
That's not fat, real women have curves... you want fat, you should have seen my ex-wife, when we split, she was a size 24. Was going to have to start shopping at Omar the tent maker's house of fashion...
At least she's you ex.  My current is in the same boat... Or should I say freighter?
Say tug boat. Sounds funnier.

« Reply #271 on: January 13, 2015, 11:14:57 AM »

May not be appropriate for the office
V-neck sweater anyone?!?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6RZZf6HMzo
I don't even want to know how you came across this.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #272 on: January 13, 2015, 11:15:16 AM »

Happy Tuesday, all.
Hi Joe.  How are things?

Things are as good as can be expected. Morning, Tony.

« Reply #273 on: January 13, 2015, 11:15:21 AM »

May not be appropriate for the office
V-neck sweater anyone?!?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6RZZf6HMzo
I don't even want to know how you came across this.
OK, bad choice of words.  How you discovered this.

« Reply #274 on: January 13, 2015, 11:16:05 AM »

So guess we know what happened to the snowmen now:

Saudi cleric declares snowmen as being anti-Islamic
Guess they look a lot like Mohammed.
how many bearded turbaned snowmen have you seen?
Well...
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #275 on: January 13, 2015, 11:16:15 AM »

Happy Tuesday, all.
Morning Mr. Wacky.

Hello there, Dave.  I ended up really liking the college football playoff.  There's no perfect system but this was certainly better than it's been.  And OSU's only loss was to the Hokies..  so... yeah.

« Reply #276 on: January 13, 2015, 11:16:53 AM »

[...]

LALTS!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #277 on: January 13, 2015, 11:17:22 AM »

Happy Tuesday, all.
Hey there Joe

Morning, Scott.  Had some Mother Earth SinTax over the weekend.  Mmmmm, forgot how good that was.  Also had a Port Brewing 'Board Meeting', a coffee/cocoa brown ale.  Decent.

« Reply #278 on: January 13, 2015, 11:17:23 AM »

May not be appropriate for the office
V-neck sweater anyone?!?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6RZZf6HMzo
I don't even want to know how you came across this.
OK, bad choice of words.  How you discovered this.
Important clarification.

« Reply #279 on: January 13, 2015, 11:17:57 AM »

Happy Tuesday, all.
Morning, Tuesday Joe.

Hey there, Dave.  Learned last night that NOBODY is a bigger Ohio State fan than Lebron James.  Not a single one of the millions of people over the years who've actually gone there.  Or gone to any college, for that matter.  The announcers said so.
Yeah, I heard that, too.  And they shared his tweet, so it must be true.

« Reply #280 on: January 13, 2015, 11:18:09 AM »

[...]

At least she's your ex.  My current is in the same tug boat.
  ;) Thanks LTG.

« Reply #281 on: January 13, 2015, 11:18:34 AM »

Happy Tuesday, all.
Morning Mr. Wacky.

Hello there, Dave.  I ended up really liking the college football playoff.  There's no perfect system but this was certainly better than it's been.  And OSU's only loss was to the Hokies..  so... yeah.
And before them, Clemson.
I thought overall it went pretty well.

« Reply #282 on: January 13, 2015, 11:19:28 AM »

May not be appropriate for the office
V-neck sweater anyone?!?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6RZZf6HMzo
I don't even want to know how you came across this.
I was searching the interwebs for a great deal on a red sweater.  Duh.

« Reply #283 on: January 13, 2015, 11:20:04 AM »

Happy Tuesday, all.
Morning, Tuesday Joe.

Hey there, Dave.  Learned last night that NOBODY is a bigger Ohio State fan than Lebron James.  Not a single one of the millions of people over the years who've actually gone there.  Or gone to any college, for that matter.  The announcers said so.
Yeah, I heard that, too.  And they shared his tweet, so it must be true.
"Goal post torn down, 89 fires set after Ohio State's national title"

« Reply #284 on: January 13, 2015, 11:23:59 AM »

Happy Tuesday, all.
Morning, Tuesday Joe.

Hey there, Dave.  Learned last night that NOBODY is a bigger Ohio State fan than Lebron James.  Not a single one of the millions of people over the years who've actually gone there.  Or gone to any college, for that matter.  The announcers said so.
Yeah, I heard that, too.  And they shared his tweet, so it must be true.
"Goal post torn down, 89 fires set after Ohio State's national title"
Good thing they won, hate to have seen what a loss would do!