jswaykos

« Reply #240 on: January 13, 2015, 10:58:14 AM »

Happy Tuesday, all.

« Reply #241 on: January 13, 2015, 10:58:38 AM »

Kate Upton.  Be sure to watch it to the end.  Borderline NSFW, just to be forewarned, though nothing like Tony on the bus.
http://tinyurl.com/kt4g8yo
She does have a lot of talents - damn she fine!  I wasn't upset when all of her nude photos were leaked a few months ago   :D
One of those talents is definitely not acting, though. Can't stand those commercials she has for that video game. Gotta mute those.
I obviously am completely unhip.  I didn't know that was Katy Perry, and I have no idea what video game commercials you're talking about.
I am right there with you Raz - and hopefully I can stay unhip.  I could give a ratz azz about Katy Perry or any other Hollywood commie.
Yeah...I guess I've met too many famous people.  I look at both pictures and think "Yeah, but who wants to deal with the bullshit?"

But if you put a gun to my head, I'd have to choose Upton over Perry.
Will you be my hero?
Okay, maybe not.  Nice cleavage, but she's getting a little, er, "padded" isn't she?
Lifted and redirected, but I don't think padded.
Bingo - all natural in both cases
Like you would know the difference.
We talk all the time, asshole!  ;)
Then you wet the  bed  and that cuts the conversation short.
Better than never having the conversation!   :P

« Reply #242 on: January 13, 2015, 10:58:57 AM »

Kate Upton.  Be sure to watch it to the end.  Borderline NSFW, just to be forewarned, though nothing like Tony on the bus.
http://tinyurl.com/kt4g8yo
I'm aroused
TMI

« Reply #243 on: January 13, 2015, 10:59:16 AM »

Have not seen any reports other than CG is colder than most of us even know it gets.  Anybody got fresh snow and ice today?  My son says they are to get freezing rain on the Coast of SC tonight.
Freezing Rain might hit later this week, but probably snow.  Will be 30 and sunny Thursday    8)
Chit we have not seen the sun but about 30 minutes in the last week which is rather unusual here.  Freezing rain sux to the max.
Hate that stuff, just awful.  No way to drive in it besides not to drive at all

« Reply #244 on: January 13, 2015, 10:59:34 AM »

« Reply #245 on: January 13, 2015, 11:02:02 AM »

Have not seen any reports other than CG is colder than most of us even know it gets.  Anybody got fresh snow and ice today?  My son says they are to get freezing rain on the Coast of SC tonight.
Freezing Rain might hit later this week, but probably snow.  Will be 30 and sunny Thursday    8)
Chit we have not seen the sun but about 30 minutes in the last week which is rather unusual here.  Freezing rain sux to the max.
Hate that stuff, just awful.  No way to drive in it besides not to drive at all
Yep, we seldom have actual snow here it is usually freezing rain with a little sleet so it looks like snow on the ground but will get your azz kilt on the road.

« Reply #246 on: January 13, 2015, 11:02:32 AM »

Happy Tuesday, all.
Morning Joe, warm over your way I guess!

« Reply #247 on: January 13, 2015, 11:03:18 AM »

So guess we know what happened to the snowmen now:

Saudi cleric declares snowmen as being anti-Islamic

« Reply #248 on: January 13, 2015, 11:03:38 AM »

[...]

I wasn't clear.  I meant padded everywhere else.  The woman's getting fat.
I'd suffer.

« Reply #249 on: January 13, 2015, 11:03:43 AM »

May not be appropriate for the office
V-neck sweater anyone?!?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6RZZf6HMzo
Ahh, just like grandma used to knit

« Reply #250 on: January 13, 2015, 11:04:16 AM »

« Reply #251 on: January 13, 2015, 11:04:28 AM »

[...]

I could make due ;)

« Reply #252 on: January 13, 2015, 11:04:57 AM »

Have not seen any reports other than CG is colder than most of us even know it gets.  Anybody got fresh snow and ice today?  My son says they are to get freezing rain on the Coast of SC tonight.
Freezing Rain might hit later this week, but probably snow.  Will be 30 and sunny Thursday    8)
Chit we have not seen the sun but about 30 minutes in the last week which is rather unusual here.  Freezing rain sux to the max.
Hate that stuff, just awful.  No way to drive in it besides not to drive at all
Yep, we seldom have actual snow here it is usually freezing rain with a little sleet so it looks like snow on the ground but will get your azz kilt on the road.
too many idiots don't realize 4 wheel drive is not always 4 wheel stop on an ice covered road!

« Reply #253 on: January 13, 2015, 11:05:04 AM »

Happy Tuesday, all.
Morning Mr. Wacky.

« Reply #254 on: January 13, 2015, 11:07:35 AM »

Happy Tuesday, all.
Hi Joe.  How are things?