CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 36

Author Topic: 1/13/2015  (Read 69403 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 1/13/2015
« Reply #225 on: January 13, 2015, 10:42:51 AM »

Marilyn is fed and I had eggs, bacon, hash browns, toast and coffee before I came home.
time for that EPC Short Run robusto now.
Ya better have yourself a nap after staying up all night.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #226 on: January 13, 2015, 10:46:53 AM »

Kate Upton.  Be sure to watch it to the end.  Borderline NSFW, just to be forewarned, though nothing like Tony on the bus.
http://tinyurl.com/kt4g8yo
She does have a lot of talents - damn she fine!  I wasn't upset when all of her nude photos were leaked a few months ago   :D
One of those talents is definitely not acting, though. Can't stand those commercials she has for that video game. Gotta mute those.
I obviously am completely unhip.  I didn't know that was Katy Perry, and I have no idea what video game commercials you're talking about.
I am right there with you Raz - and hopefully I can stay unhip.  I could give a ratz azz about Katy Perry or any other Hollywood commie.
Yeah...I guess I've met too many famous people.  I look at both pictures and think "Yeah, but who wants to deal with the bullshit?" 

But if you put a gun to my head, I'd have to choose Upton over Perry.
Will you be my hero?
Okay, maybe not.  Nice cleavage, but she's getting a little, er, "padded" isn't she?

dwgbryant

« Reply #227 on: January 13, 2015, 10:46:59 AM »

Marilyn is fed and I had eggs, bacon, hash browns, toast and coffee before I came home.
time for that EPC Short Run robusto now.
Ya better have yourself a nap after staying up all night.
maybe around 2 pm or so just after lunch.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #228 on: January 13, 2015, 10:48:44 AM »

Kate Upton.  Be sure to watch it to the end.  Borderline NSFW, just to be forewarned, though nothing like Tony on the bus.
She does have a lot of talents - damn she fine!  I wasn't upset when all of her nude photos were leaked a few months ago   :D
One of those talents is definitely not acting, though. Can't stand those commercials she has for that video game. Gotta mute those.
I obviously am completely unhip.  I didn't know that was Katy Perry, and I have no idea what video game commercials you're talking about.
I am right there with you Raz - and hopefully I can stay unhip.  I could give a ratz azz about Katy Perry or any other Hollywood commie.
Yeah...I guess I've met too many famous people.  I look at both pictures and think "Yeah, but who wants to deal with the bullshit?" 

Will you be my hero?
Okay, maybe not.  Nice cleavage, but she's getting a little, er, "padded" isn't she?
Lifted and redirected, but I don't think padded.

sfish

« Reply #229 on: January 13, 2015, 10:49:33 AM »

Will you be my hero?
Indeed, she needs to lay-off the cruller!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #230 on: January 13, 2015, 10:51:12 AM »

Will you be my hero?
Bingo - all natural in both cases

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #231 on: January 13, 2015, 10:51:50 AM »

Dont believe I ever saw Tramp Stamps on the Jam before so here is something different. 

L'Atelier Surrogates Tramp Stamp

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #232 on: January 13, 2015, 10:52:23 AM »

Will you be my hero?
Like you would know the difference.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #233 on: January 13, 2015, 10:52:48 AM »

May not be appropriate for the office
V-neck sweater anyone?!?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6RZZf6HMzo

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #234 on: January 13, 2015, 10:53:43 AM »

Will you be my hero?
We talk all the time, asshole!  ;)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #235 on: January 13, 2015, 10:53:59 AM »

Have not seen any reports other than CG is colder than most of us even know it gets.  Anybody got fresh snow and ice today?  My son says they are to get freezing rain on the Coast of SC tonight.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #236 on: January 13, 2015, 10:54:52 AM »

Have not seen any reports other than CG is colder than most of us even know it gets.  Anybody got fresh snow and ice today?  My son says they are to get freezing rain on the Coast of SC tonight.
Freezing Rain might hit later this week, but probably snow.  Will be 30 and sunny Thursday    8)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #237 on: January 13, 2015, 10:54:55 AM »

Will you be my hero?
We talk all the time, asshole!  ;)
Then you wet the  bed  and that cuts the conversation short.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #238 on: January 13, 2015, 10:56:10 AM »

Freezing Rain might hit later this week, but probably snow.  Will be 30 and sunny Thursday    8)
Chit we have not seen the sun but about 30 minutes in the last week which is rather unusual here.  Freezing rain sux to the max.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #239 on: January 13, 2015, 10:56:30 AM »

Will you be my hero?
I wasn't clear.  I meant padded everywhere else.  The woman's getting fat.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 36