« Reply #225 on: January 13, 2015, 10:42:51 AM »

Marilyn is fed and I had eggs, bacon, hash browns, toast and coffee before I came home.
time for that EPC Short Run robusto now.
Ya better have yourself a nap after staying up all night.

« Reply #226 on: January 13, 2015, 10:46:53 AM »

Kate Upton.  Be sure to watch it to the end.  Borderline NSFW, just to be forewarned, though nothing like Tony on the bus.
http://tinyurl.com/kt4g8yo
She does have a lot of talents - damn she fine!  I wasn't upset when all of her nude photos were leaked a few months ago   :D
One of those talents is definitely not acting, though. Can't stand those commercials she has for that video game. Gotta mute those.
I obviously am completely unhip.  I didn't know that was Katy Perry, and I have no idea what video game commercials you're talking about.
I am right there with you Raz - and hopefully I can stay unhip.  I could give a ratz azz about Katy Perry or any other Hollywood commie.
Yeah...I guess I've met too many famous people.  I look at both pictures and think "Yeah, but who wants to deal with the bullshit?"

But if you put a gun to my head, I'd have to choose Upton over Perry.
Will you be my hero?
Okay, maybe not.  Nice cleavage, but she's getting a little, er, "padded" isn't she?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #227 on: January 13, 2015, 10:46:59 AM »

Marilyn is fed and I had eggs, bacon, hash browns, toast and coffee before I came home.
time for that EPC Short Run robusto now.
Ya better have yourself a nap after staying up all night.
maybe around 2 pm or so just after lunch.

« Reply #228 on: January 13, 2015, 10:48:44 AM »

[...]

Lifted and redirected, but I don't think padded.

« Reply #229 on: January 13, 2015, 10:49:33 AM »

[...]

Indeed, she needs to lay-off the cruller!

« Reply #230 on: January 13, 2015, 10:51:12 AM »

[...]

Bingo - all natural in both cases

« Reply #231 on: January 13, 2015, 10:51:50 AM »

Dont believe I ever saw Tramp Stamps on the Jam before so here is something different.

L'Atelier Surrogates Tramp Stamp

« Reply #232 on: January 13, 2015, 10:52:23 AM »

[...]

Like you would know the difference.

« Reply #233 on: January 13, 2015, 10:52:48 AM »

May not be appropriate for the office
V-neck sweater anyone?!?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6RZZf6HMzo

« Reply #234 on: January 13, 2015, 10:53:43 AM »

[...]

We talk all the time, asshole!  ;)

« Reply #235 on: January 13, 2015, 10:53:59 AM »

Have not seen any reports other than CG is colder than most of us even know it gets.  Anybody got fresh snow and ice today?  My son says they are to get freezing rain on the Coast of SC tonight.

« Reply #236 on: January 13, 2015, 10:54:52 AM »

Have not seen any reports other than CG is colder than most of us even know it gets.  Anybody got fresh snow and ice today?  My son says they are to get freezing rain on the Coast of SC tonight.
Freezing Rain might hit later this week, but probably snow.  Will be 30 and sunny Thursday    8)

« Reply #237 on: January 13, 2015, 10:54:55 AM »

[...]

Then you wet the  bed  and that cuts the conversation short.

« Reply #238 on: January 13, 2015, 10:56:10 AM »

Have not seen any reports other than CG is colder than most of us even know it gets.  Anybody got fresh snow and ice today?  My son says they are to get freezing rain on the Coast of SC tonight.
Freezing Rain might hit later this week, but probably snow.  Will be 30 and sunny Thursday    8)
Chit we have not seen the sun but about 30 minutes in the last week which is rather unusual here.  Freezing rain sux to the max.

« Reply #239 on: January 13, 2015, 10:56:30 AM »

[...]

I wasn't clear.  I meant padded everywhere else.  The woman's getting fat.