CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 36

Author Topic: 1/13/2015  (Read 69418 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 1/13/2015
« Reply #210 on: January 13, 2015, 10:10:52 AM »

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #211 on: January 13, 2015, 10:16:09 AM »

Any Super Bowl predictions yet?
Seahawks and Pats get my vote - Pats with the win
You're half right.  ;-)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #212 on: January 13, 2015, 10:16:14 AM »

That CI site overlay glitch is gone, now it appears we're back to just being stuck on an offering with no movement.  These Blacks have been sitting here for 45 min without a purchase...
Whoa, whoa, whoa!! NJDave fires the first Tuesday-esque post!! Not purchasing blacks who are sitting around, jeez you really came out firing!
Chill it purple sprout.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #213 on: January 13, 2015, 10:17:21 AM »

sfish

« Reply #214 on: January 13, 2015, 10:17:51 AM »

Perry:

Upton

POTD candidate
Agreed and no offense to Katy Perry but Kate Upton's in a league by herself

sfish

« Reply #215 on: January 13, 2015, 10:18:16 AM »

That CI site overlay glitch is gone, now it appears we're back to just being stuck on an offering with no movement.  These Blacks have been sitting here for 45 min without a purchase...
Whoa, whoa, whoa!! NJDave fires the first Tuesday-esque post!! Not purchasing blacks who are sitting around, jeez you really came out firing!
Chill it purple sprout.
What? What did I say?

sfish

« Reply #216 on: January 13, 2015, 10:19:36 AM »

Kate Upton.  Be sure to watch it to the end.  Borderline NSFW, just to be forewarned, though nothing like Tony on the bus.
http://tinyurl.com/kt4g8yo
I'm aroused

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #217 on: January 13, 2015, 10:21:46 AM »

Kate Upton.  Be sure to watch it to the end.  Borderline NSFW, just to be forewarned, though nothing like Tony on the bus.
She does have a lot of talents - damn she fine!  I wasn't upset when all of her nude photos were leaked a few months ago   :D
One of those talents is definitely not acting, though. Can't stand those commercials she has for that video game. Gotta mute those.
I obviously am completely unhip.  I didn't know that was Katy Perry, and I have no idea what video game commercials you're talking about.
I am right there with you Raz - and hopefully I can stay unhip.  I could give a ratz azz about Katy Perry or any other Hollywood commie.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #218 on: January 13, 2015, 10:23:22 AM »

Any Super Bowl predictions yet?
Seahawks and Pats get my vote - Pats with the win
You're half right.  ;-)
There will be a game with two teams one from AFC and one from NFC and it will not end in a tie.  I am for whoever wins but will have to wake up and read the news to see who I was for.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #219 on: January 13, 2015, 10:25:23 AM »

Perry:

Upton

POTD candidate
Agreed and no offense to Katy Perry but Kate Upton's in a league by herself
Agreed - Upton takes the cake, hands down, boners up!

Threebean

« Reply #220 on: January 13, 2015, 10:29:38 AM »

She does have a lot of talents - damn she fine!  I wasn't upset when all of her nude photos were leaked a few months ago   :D
One of those talents is definitely not acting, though. Can't stand those commercials she has for that video game. Gotta mute those.
I obviously am completely unhip.  I didn't know that was Katy Perry, and I have no idea what video game commercials you're talking about.
hopefully I can stay unhip. 
You're safe.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #221 on: January 13, 2015, 10:31:05 AM »

I am right there with you Raz - and hopefully I can stay unhip.  I could give a ratz azz about Katy Perry or any other Hollywood commie.
Yeah...I guess I've met too many famous people.  I look at both pictures and think "Yeah, but who wants to deal with the bullshit?" 

But if you put a gun to my head, I'd have to choose Upton over Perry. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #222 on: January 13, 2015, 10:31:24 AM »

hopefully I can stay unhip. 
You're safe.
But what about you?

dwgbryant

« Reply #223 on: January 13, 2015, 10:38:49 AM »

Marilyn is fed and I had eggs, bacon, hash browns, toast and coffee before I came home.
time for that EPC Short Run robusto now.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #224 on: January 13, 2015, 10:40:47 AM »

Yeah...I guess I've met too many famous people.  I look at both pictures and think "Yeah, but who wants to deal with the bullshit?" 

But if you put a gun to my head, I'd have to choose Upton over Perry.
Will you be my hero?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 36