CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 36

Author Topic: 1/13/2015  (Read 69401 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 1/13/2015
« Reply #196 on: January 13, 2015, 09:55:19 AM »

Kate Upton.  Be sure to watch it to the end.  Borderline NSFW, just to be forewarned, though nothing like Tony on the bus.
http://tinyurl.com/kt4g8yo
She does have a lot of talents - damn she fine!  I wasn't upset when all of her nude photos were leaked a few months ago   :D
Got them all saved have you?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #197 on: January 13, 2015, 09:56:39 AM »

That CI site overlay glitch is gone, now it appears we're back to just being stuck on an offering with no movement.  These Blacks have been sitting here for 45 min without a purchase...
Do we not like these?  Only the whites?  I haven't had any Leccias, but I know there are folks here that smoke them.
I've had both. The Whites were definitely better. No racism intended.
I took it as racist, but I'm not holding it against you :)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #198 on: January 13, 2015, 09:56:53 AM »

Kate Upton.  Be sure to watch it to the end.  Borderline NSFW, just to be forewarned, though nothing like Tony on the bus.
She does have a lot of talents - damn she fine!  I wasn't upset when all of her nude photos were leaked a few months ago   :D
One of those talents is definitely not acting, though. Can't stand those commercials she has for that video game. Gotta mute those.
I obviously am completely unhip.  I didn't know that was Katy Perry, and I have no idea what video game commercials you're talking about.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #199 on: January 13, 2015, 09:57:23 AM »

One of those talents is definitely not acting, though. Can't stand those commercials she has for that video game. Gotta mute those.
You mean, your wife doesn't like you watching them and forgetting to click the X on the ad?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #200 on: January 13, 2015, 09:57:48 AM »

I obviously am completely unhip.  I didn't know that was Katy Perry, and I have no idea what video game commercials you're talking about.
He meant Kate Upton

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #201 on: January 13, 2015, 09:57:54 AM »

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ohio-state-win-costs-furniture-stores-1-5-million-article-1.2075625
That story looks familiar...
Heh, heh, heh
Fine, I'll redeem myself the only way I know how...

Two and a half weeks, start your countdown.
Can't wait - might watch the halftime show in privacy
I think I have a CVS coupon for Lubriderm I can send you.
Thanks Bad Dad the enabler.
What?  The boy lives in the frozen north, don't want him to have to deal with dry skin and chapped hands.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #202 on: January 13, 2015, 09:58:43 AM »

Perry:

Upton

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #203 on: January 13, 2015, 09:59:18 AM »

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #204 on: January 13, 2015, 10:01:04 AM »

Any Super Bowl predictions yet?
Seahawks and Pats get my vote - Pats with the win

Threebean

« Reply #205 on: January 13, 2015, 10:02:39 AM »

That CI site overlay glitch is gone, now it appears we're back to just being stuck on an offering with no movement.  These Blacks have been sitting here for 45 min without a purchase...
Do we not like these?  Only the whites?  I haven't had any Leccias, but I know there are folks here that smoke them.
Don't care for them myself.  Part of the pipe tobacco experiment.  Not overwhelming, but definite charcoal briquette aromas.
Coming up on an hour without a budge, so either the rest of the CI world agrees with you or the f'n site is broken again.

Threebean

« Reply #206 on: January 13, 2015, 10:03:22 AM »

Don't care for them myself.  Part of the pipe tobacco experiment.  Not overwhelming, but definite charcoal briquette aromas.
Coming up on an hour without a budge, so either the rest of the CI world agrees with you or the f'n site is broken again.
Oops, guess that comment was all it took.  Might be in for another long wait, though.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #207 on: January 13, 2015, 10:07:27 AM »

Oops, guess that comment was all it took.  Might be in for another long wait, though.
good morning gentleman and Bad Dad if he is around...

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #208 on: January 13, 2015, 10:08:18 AM »

good morning gentleman and Bad Dad if he is around...
Mornin Flip

sfish

« Reply #209 on: January 13, 2015, 10:08:23 AM »

Whoa, whoa, whoa!! NJDave fires the first Tuesday-esque post!! Not purchasing blacks who are sitting around, jeez you really came out firing!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 36