« Reply #120 on: January 13, 2015, 08:47:30 AM »

If anyone has not given up on Fallen Angels they are on the Sister 10/$30.  With a few months in the humi I would actually call them a pretty decent $3 cigar.
I agree.  The EPC Dark Rituals aren't bad either.  They aren't Dark Rituals but they're good.  Shouldn't be allowed to use that name.

« Reply #121 on: January 13, 2015, 08:47:42 AM »

only two votes and Scott's was the only one that specified a choice.
EE it is. thanks Scott.
I would have voted EE too.  Just sayin'.
yeah sure Tony. you just still pissed off at me because of your deadbeat tenants.
:)
Honestly, I forgot about that.  I'm pissed for a whole other reason this morning and I purposely decided not to post about it while I cool down.

« Reply #122 on: January 13, 2015, 08:48:46 AM »

Is it just my browser or did the jam shit the bed?
It was just a shart, the page is working again.
Must have been just that second when I hit refresh.

« Reply #123 on: January 13, 2015, 08:51:31 AM »

Did CI website just go south?
Back up now just took a while to switch from turds to vaginas.
It's definitely acting goofy, though. Mine has the jam deal obscured by a giant nav screen.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #124 on: January 13, 2015, 08:51:44 AM »

« Reply #125 on: January 13, 2015, 08:54:06 AM »

Mornin Gents!
Morning CG how's the weather treating you today?
Colder than hell...-13 on the drive in with a -30 wind chill.
After seeing Oregon march down that first drive I really thought they were going to overwhelm Ohio St - man was I wrong.
+1 - man was I wrong too!  No bad luck, no significant bad calls just got the living duck poo kicked out of them.  AFter that first march they basically did nothing right.  And wow was their offensive line overwhelmed or what?????  But when you play up and down the west coast all year bad things tend to come in the "post season".
Yeah their O-line looked like JV compared to the D-Line of Ohio St...wow they played well.  I really wanted them to win their first national title, the monkey is just going to get heavier and heavier.
Going to be a serious step back without Mariota.  They will be top twenty, but definitely not top 5.
Agreed - I see them between 12-18 next year.

« Reply #126 on: January 13, 2015, 08:55:18 AM »

only two votes and Scott's was the only one that specified a choice.
EE it is. thanks Scott.
I would have voted EE too.  Just sayin'.
yeah sure Tony. you just still pissed off at me because of your deadbeat tenants.
:)
Honestly, I forgot about that.  I'm pissed for a whole other reason this morning and I purposely decided not to post about it while I cool down.
Just so you are pissed that is the important thing.    I ain't even pissed this morning but still irritable anyway so will be pissed soon enough I am sure. ::)
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #127 on: January 13, 2015, 08:56:37 AM »

A man staggers into a hospital with concussion, Multiple bruises, two black eyes and a 5 iron wrapped tightly around his throat.

The doctor asked "What happened to you?"

"Well I was playing Golf with my wife when we sliced our golf balls into a field of cows. I found one stuck in a cows fanny, I yelled to my wife 'this looks like yours', I don't remember much after that ..."

« Reply #128 on: January 13, 2015, 08:57:43 AM »

[...]
As every year I will not even think about them until maybe bowl season as in the world of big time football they really don't much matter as they show all year then fizzle when they have to come to the big leagues and play.  Just look at their record.

« Reply #129 on: January 13, 2015, 08:58:11 AM »

only two votes and Scott's was the only one that specified a choice.
EE it is. thanks Scott.
I would have voted EE too.  Just sayin'.
yeah sure Tony. you just still pissed off at me because of your deadbeat tenants.
:)
Honestly, I forgot about that.  I'm pissed for a whole other reason this morning and I purposely decided not to post about it while I cool down.
Just so you are pissed that is the important thing.    I ain't even pissed this morning but still irritable anyway so will be pissed soon enough I am sure. ::)
What is this, real Cigar Housewives?  MAN UP ladies!

« Reply #130 on: January 13, 2015, 08:58:16 AM »

A man staggers into a hospital with concussion, Multiple bruises, two black eyes and a 5 iron wrapped tightly around his throat.

The doctor asked "What happened to you?"

"Well I was playing Golf with my wife when we sliced our golf balls into a field of cows. I found one stuck in a cows ass, I yelled to my wife 'this looks like yours', I don't remember much after that ..."
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #131 on: January 13, 2015, 08:58:22 AM »

A man is in Hospital bed wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth. "Nurse" he mumbles "aremytesticlesblack?"

The nurse raises his gown, holds his cock in one hand and his balls in the other. She takes a close look and says, "There's nothing wrong with them sir."

Man pulls off the oxygen mask, smiles at her and says very slowly: "Thanks for that. It was lovely but listen very very carefully ... Are-my-test-results-back?!"

« Reply #132 on: January 13, 2015, 08:58:55 AM »

A man staggers into a hospital with concussion, Multiple bruises, two black eyes and a 5 iron wrapped tightly around his throat.

The doctor asked "What happened to you?"

"Well I was playing Golf with my wife when we sliced our golf balls into a field of cows. I found one stuck in a cows ass, I yelled to my wife 'this looks like yours', I don't remember much after that ..."
Fixed it for you Dean, you had an anatomy error.

« Reply #133 on: January 13, 2015, 08:59:43 AM »

[...]
Didn't they win their previous 2 bowl games before the Nat'l Champ?  Overall I agree, but I am not an SEC worshiper - I think the Pac is legit and doesn't get enough respect.

« Reply #134 on: January 13, 2015, 09:00:39 AM »

Vagina's are selling well.