Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36

dwgbryant

« Reply #510 on: January 13, 2015, 08:49:59 PM »

Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniv. Champagne toro and water. No more coffee after 8 pm, I need to sleep nights.
Probably a good idea.  Like those 10th Champagnes, but they're now going for $50/10 now.
I got 15 somewhere for $3.50 each. They are a nice smoke.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #511 on: January 13, 2015, 08:51:55 PM »

Sonofabitch! I go on a dinner date and a meeting and miss Dad getting shit faced. Did he really put the pot pie in the toaster or a toaster oven. I'm almost pissing my pants here.
We don't know what he really did just hope he had a soft landing when he shut down and hope he sobers up before the warden gets home.
Between the Fighting Cock bourbon and Maple whiskey I doubt he will unless his wife gets home at 4 am.

« Reply #512 on: January 13, 2015, 08:56:16 PM »

Sonofabitch! I go on a dinner date and a meeting and miss Dad getting shit faced. Did he really put the pot pie in the toaster or a toaster oven. I'm almost pissing my pants here.
We don't know what he really did just hope he had a soft landing when he shut down and hope he sobers up before the warden gets home.
Between the Fighting Cock bourbon and Maple whiskey I doubt he will unless his wife gets home at 4 am.
And beer
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #513 on: January 13, 2015, 08:58:25 PM »

Sonofabitch! I go on a dinner date and a meeting and miss Dad getting shit faced. Did he really put the pot pie in the toaster or a toaster oven. I'm almost pissing my pants here.
We don't know what he really did just hope he had a soft landing when he shut down and hope he sobers up before the warden gets home.
Between the Fighting Cock bourbon and Maple whiskey I doubt he will unless his wife gets home at 4 am.
And beer
That's right, and the beer. He seems very happy though.
;)

« Reply #514 on: January 13, 2015, 09:01:34 PM »

Sonofabitch! I go on a dinner date and a meeting and miss Dad getting shit faced. Did he really put the pot pie in the toaster or a toaster oven. I'm almost pissing my pants here.
We don't know what he really did just hope he had a soft landing when he shut down and hope he sobers up before the warden gets home.
Between the Fighting Cock bourbon and Maple whiskey I doubt he will unless his wife gets home at 4 am.
And beer
That's right, and the beer. He seems very happy though.
;)
Yeah he was living big.  I laughed for an hour.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #515 on: January 13, 2015, 09:05:36 PM »

Sonofabitch! I go on a dinner date and a meeting and miss Dad getting shit faced. Did he really put the pot pie in the toaster or a toaster oven. I'm almost pissing my pants here.
We don't know what he really did just hope he had a soft landing when he shut down and hope he sobers up before the warden gets home.
Between the Fighting Cock bourbon and Maple whiskey I doubt he will unless his wife gets home at 4 am.
And beer
That's right, and the beer. He seems very happy though.
;)
Yeah he was living big.  I laughed for an hour.
I'm still chuckling, had to read his posts over again.

« Reply #516 on: January 13, 2015, 09:08:53 PM »

Sonofabitch! I go on a dinner date and a meeting and miss Dad getting shit faced. Did he really put the pot pie in the toaster or a toaster oven. I'm almost pissing my pants here.
We don't know what he really did just hope he had a soft landing when he shut down and hope he sobers up before the warden gets home.
Between the Fighting Cock bourbon and Maple whiskey I doubt he will unless his wife gets home at 4 am.
And beer
That's right, and the beer. He seems very happy though.
;)
Yeah he was living big.  I laughed for an hour.
I'm still chuckling, had to read his posts over again.
I can't remember the last time I laughed that much.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #517 on: January 13, 2015, 09:16:26 PM »

Going to call it a night. Very tired for some reason.
:)

« Reply #518 on: January 13, 2015, 09:25:50 PM »

Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniv. Champagne toro and water. No more coffee after 8 pm, I need to sleep nights.
Probably a good idea.  Like those 10th Champagnes, but they're now going for $50/10 now.
I got 15 somewhere for $3.50 each. They are a nice smoke.
I used to pick them up regularly on Jams for the price as you say....but seems that ship has sailed.

« Reply #519 on: January 13, 2015, 09:25:56 PM »

Going to call it a night. Very tired for some reason.
:)
Sleep Well, turning in myself.

« Reply #520 on: January 13, 2015, 09:27:05 PM »

Going to call it a night. Very tired for some reason.
:)
Can't imagine why.

« Reply #521 on: January 13, 2015, 09:34:14 PM »

We'll at least make it to 36

« Reply #522 on: January 13, 2015, 09:51:49 PM »

« Reply #523 on: January 13, 2015, 09:53:49 PM »

We'll at least make it to 36
18 X 2!
Good deal CB, we need more mathematicians!

« Reply #524 on: January 13, 2015, 10:13:43 PM »

OK, lets nudge this over.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36