« Reply #180 on: January 12, 2015, 12:17:02 PM »

Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Baked Potato Soup
   Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup  Baked Potato Soup
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Pot Roast
   Lasagna
Pot roast sounds pretty good this time of the year on a cloudy damp day here.

« Reply #181 on: January 12, 2015, 12:17:08 PM »

Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Baked Potato Soup
   Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup  Baked Potato Soup
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Pot Roast
   Lasagna
FINALLY!

« Reply #182 on: January 12, 2015, 12:24:57 PM »

Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Baked Potato Soup
   Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup  Baked Potato Soup
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Pot Roast
   Lasagna
Pot roast sounds pretty good this time of the year on a cloudy damp day here.
Soup always does as well.

« Reply #183 on: January 12, 2015, 12:29:53 PM »

Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Baked Potato Soup
   Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup  Baked Potato Soup
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Pot Roast
   Lasagna
Pot roast sounds pretty good this time of the year on a cloudy damp day here.
Soup always does as well.
That soup sounds damn good - I will give a full report in 25min

« Reply #184 on: January 12, 2015, 12:43:00 PM »

Cigar and spirits pairings
a couple of years old, but an interesting perspective..
I buy my wine & spirits mostly in this guys store...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr4q67hKLT0
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/12/2015
« Reply #185 on: January 12, 2015, 12:46:50 PM »

Yes it's good.

« Reply #186 on: January 12, 2015, 12:47:15 PM »

Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Baked Potato Soup
   Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup  Baked Potato Soup
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Pot Roast
   Lasagna
Pot roast sounds pretty good this time of the year on a cloudy damp day here.
Soup always does as well.
That soup sounds damn good - I will give a full report in 25min
Better with some leeks and bacon however.

« Reply #187 on: January 12, 2015, 12:48:51 PM »

Yes it's good.
Gave up on the $2 pursuits I see.
Tasty one for sure.

« Reply #188 on: January 12, 2015, 12:52:34 PM »

Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Baked Potato Soup
   Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup  Baked Potato Soup
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Pot Roast
   Lasagna
Pot roast sounds pretty good this time of the year on a cloudy damp day here.
Soup always does as well.
That soup sounds damn good - I will give a full report in 25min
Better with some leeks and bacon however.
Added crumbled bacon to the soup - ended up being decent and also went with the lasagna.  Overall, I would give it a B-

« Reply #189 on: January 12, 2015, 12:53:54 PM »

Yes it's good.
Gave up on the $2 pursuits I see.
Tasty one for sure.
hello daves!

« Reply #190 on: January 12, 2015, 12:55:20 PM »

Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Baked Potato Soup
   Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup  Baked Potato Soup
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Pot Roast
   Lasagna
Pot roast sounds pretty good this time of the year on a cloudy damp day here.
Soup always does as well.
That soup sounds damn good - I will give a full report in 25min
Better with some leeks and bacon however.
Added crumbled bacon to the soup - ended up being decent and also went with the lasagna.  Overall, I would give it a B-
Just so it took care of your hunger!

« Reply #191 on: January 12, 2015, 01:01:17 PM »

Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Baked Potato Soup
   Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup  Baked Potato Soup
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Pot Roast
   Lasagna
Pot roast sounds pretty good this time of the year on a cloudy damp day here.
Soup always does as well.
That soup sounds damn good - I will give a full report in 25min
Better with some leeks and bacon however.
Added crumbled bacon to the soup - ended up being decent and also went with the lasagna.  Overall, I would give it a B-
Just so it took care of your hunger!
That was pretty much it.  Good enough to eat until I was feeling full and didn't taste like shit - my standards are pretty low with a corporate chef.

« Reply #192 on: January 12, 2015, 01:04:30 PM »

[...]

Some of these computer companies around here got some serious corporate chef's, a few of them even feed the folks for free.

« Reply #193 on: January 12, 2015, 01:06:59 PM »

[...]

I know they wanted to make it free here but there was some tax-implications they decided to avoid.  I think it would have needed to be claimed by someone, either the company or individual, so they decided to charge a small $$ figure to entice people to use it.

« Reply #194 on: January 12, 2015, 01:13:14 PM »

Yes it's good.
Gave up on the $2 pursuits I see.
Tasty one for sure.
hello daves!
Hey Flip!  Stimulating conversation on the way in with the Mayor today?