« Reply #165 on: January 12, 2015, 11:03:45 AM »

get to Secaucus this morning to switch trains to Manhattan, and ran into Tony,  I was importing New Jersey bagels to NYC, since the Manhattan (brand ) bagel shop by me, makes jalapeno cheddar bagels. I work with a lot of Indian folks, and they like their hot peppers.  we chatted about cigars and stuff, he is serious about his diet, he looks thinner, and he wouldn't take a bagel, from the two dozen I was carrying in.

« Reply #166 on: January 12, 2015, 11:08:03 AM »

Happy late Monday morning, gents.  Sorry for the tardiness.  I rode the train with Flip this morning.  He's looking well.
Morning Slumlord.
Good morning, Dave.  I wouldn't go there.  I'm pretty fired up.  I had another encounter with my tenant last evening and it didn't go well.  I didn't punch him out but for the grace of God.  And then afterwards I found out his mother is living just a few blocks away and she is well.  2 months ago he told me he didn't have rent money because the burden of her funeral was on him.  Who the fuck does that?  If I had that information when I saw him I might be in jail today.
sounds like you better start the LEGAL eviction process, will probably take 9 months to a year to get rid of him, and consider that they will probably do thousands of dollars worth of damage to the apartment before they are out, if they haven't already.

morning Tony.
You can't convince me that Tony in NJ doesn't know people that can help him "solve" this problem a little faster than that. ;)
  but if the tenant "accidentally" falls and breaks both his legs, with Tony's luck, he will have to build a $5,000 handicap access ramp to the apartment.  just saying.

« Reply #167 on: January 12, 2015, 11:13:01 AM »

[...]

Haha, true enough.

« Reply #168 on: January 12, 2015, 11:25:00 AM »

« Reply #169 on: January 12, 2015, 11:25:01 AM »

After you guys tire of your martini's, here are a couple other drinks to try (one of which some here have had already):
http://www.omgfacts.com/lists/16513/12-Drinks-From-Around-The-World-That-Shouldn-t-Exist-1-Is-Illegal-In-The-U-S
Regarding #9, is that really how it's done? Where's Russ when you need him.
The drink or the other collection?

« Reply #170 on: January 12, 2015, 11:52:12 AM »

Chef hasn't sent the menu out yet - the anticipation is killing me!

« Reply #171 on: January 12, 2015, 11:53:39 AM »

Sorry about the workaference.  Heading to lunch now and we'll resume in about an hour.

« Reply #172 on: January 12, 2015, 12:01:10 PM »

Chef hasn't sent the menu out yet - the anticipation is killing me!
You are too young to have a menu as the highlight of your day.  Way too young.  Get hold of yourself.

« Reply #173 on: January 12, 2015, 12:02:57 PM »

Chef hasn't sent the menu out yet - the anticipation is killing me!
You are too young to have a menu as the highlight of your day.  Way too young.  Get hold of yourself.
Haha - I do it for the banter fans  :D

« Reply #174 on: January 12, 2015, 12:06:33 PM »

Chef hasn't sent the menu out yet - the anticipation is killing me!
You are too young to have a menu as the highlight of your day.  Way too young.  Get hold of yourself.
Haha - I do it for the banter fans  :D
That is right, it is for us to decide what sounds good not CG!  Nothing more than a Public Service!

« Reply #175 on: January 12, 2015, 12:07:48 PM »

I have just completed what might perhaps be the stupidist of stupid activties in my 17 years at this fuct up job.   I have got to retire and soon, anything is possible after mid June!

« Reply #176 on: January 12, 2015, 12:09:41 PM »

Chef hasn't sent the menu out yet - the anticipation is killing me!
You are too young to have a menu as the highlight of your day.  Way too young.  Get hold of yourself.
Haha - I do it for the banter fans  :D
That is right, it is for us to decide what sounds good not CG!  Nothing more than a Public Service!
Free advice, isn't that why we all come here?

« Reply #177 on: January 12, 2015, 12:09:54 PM »

Chef hasn't sent the menu out yet - the anticipation is killing me!
You are too young to have a menu as the highlight of your day.  Way too young.  Get hold of yourself.
Haha - I do it for the banter fans  :D
Hot Tamale's and Chili leftovers for me today.

« Reply #178 on: January 12, 2015, 12:13:02 PM »

I have just completed what might perhaps be the stupidist of stupid activties in my 17 years at this fuct up job.   I have got to retire and soon, anything is possible after mid June!
TxDave, the more I learn about your job the more I think it must be taxpayer funded.

« Reply #179 on: January 12, 2015, 12:13:26 PM »

Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Baked Potato Soup
   Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup  Baked Potato Soup
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Pot Roast