« Reply #120 on: January 12, 2015, 09:21:56 AM »

HOLY CHIT - now I get a notice of a fuk'n 2-hour senseless meeting at 9 this morning.   Dumbass MF'rs never fail to amaze me.

« Reply #121 on: January 12, 2015, 09:25:45 AM »

HOLY CHIT - now I get a notice of a fuk'n 2-hour senseless meeting at 9 this morning.   Dumbass MF'rs never fail to amaze me.
Haven't you heard?  The more meetings you're invited to the more important you must be.  Way to go, Mr. Platinum.

« Reply #122 on: January 12, 2015, 09:32:29 AM »

Happy late Monday morning, gents.  Sorry for the tardiness.  I rode the train with Flip this morning.  He's looking well.

« Reply #123 on: January 12, 2015, 09:34:39 AM »

Happy late Monday morning, gents.  Sorry for the tardiness.  I rode the train with Flip this morning.  He's looking well.
Morning Slumlord.

« Reply #124 on: January 12, 2015, 09:36:53 AM »

HOLY CHIT - now I get a notice of a fuk'n 2-hour senseless meeting at 9 this morning.   Dumbass MF'rs never fail to amaze me.
Haven't you heard?  The more meetings you're invited to the more important you must be.  Way to go, Mr. Platinum.
This one is even further beyond belief than normal.   Over the next couple of months our prestegious headquarters is conducting "surprise" table top disaster drills with the field offices so we are having a "practice mock" tabletop drill for 2 hours to "praactice" for the "practice mock" tabletop drill.

« Reply #125 on: January 12, 2015, 09:39:36 AM »

Looking through the Halfwheel top 25 for 2014.  Interesting read.  Top cigar is $500....sorry but for $500 I would expect a whole lot more than just a great smoke.

And they have Las Calaveras at #4 which I fully agree with...except for the description....."With unique flavors of crispy chicken skin, burnt butter, Chartreuse and cola syrup in its profile, along with excellent construction, it is easy to see why the Las Calaveras was included in our list this year. — Brooks Whittington."  My palate definitely has some catching up to do.... ::)
At this point, they're just making shit up.
+1.  WTF is Chartreuse anyway?
A truly vile herbal liquor.  http://www.chartreuse.fr/green-chartreuse;fiche;3;uk.html  Used to do shots of it back in the day....no longer.  110 proof.
HMMMM were there any on the list with hints of Strawberry Hill and MD 2020
For sure, CAO Moontrance....maybe BD will split a box with you.

« Reply #126 on: January 12, 2015, 09:39:49 AM »

HOLY CHIT - now I get a notice of a fuk'n 2-hour senseless meeting at 9 this morning.   Dumbass MF'rs never fail to amaze me.
Haven't you heard?  The more meetings you're invited to the more important you must be.  Way to go, Mr. Platinum.
This one is even further beyond belief than normal.   Over the next couple of months our prestigious headquarters is conducting "surprise" table top disaster drills with the field offices so we are having a "practice mock" tabletop drill for 2 hours to "practice" for the "practice mock" tabletop drill.
I hesitate to ask, but WTF is a table top disaster drill?  What to do if the stripper climbs up on the table and it starts to fall over?

« Reply #127 on: January 12, 2015, 09:40:27 AM »

A man walks into his bedroom and sees his wife packing a suitcase. He asks, 'What are you doing?'
She answers, 'I'm moving to Nevada. I heard prostitutes there get paid $400 for doing what I do for you for free.
Later that night, on her way out, the wife walks into the bedroom & sees her husband packing his suitcase.
When she asks him where he's going, he replies, 'I'm coming too.
I  want to see how you live on $800 a year ..
LALTS
+1

« Reply #128 on: January 12, 2015, 09:43:05 AM »

I keep seeing notices of offices closed so people teleworking is there some ice/snow up towards the NorthEast this mornng?
Threat of freezing rain, but appears to be staying a bit north and west of NJ, Philly and NYC.  35 and just rain.

« Reply #129 on: January 12, 2015, 09:45:03 AM »

HOLY CHIT - now I get a notice of a fuk'n 2-hour senseless meeting at 9 this morning.   Dumbass MF'rs never fail to amaze me.
Haven't you heard?  The more meetings you're invited to the more important you must be.  Way to go, Mr. Platinum.
This one is even further beyond belief than normal.   Over the next couple of months our prestigious headquarters is conducting "surprise" table top disaster drills with the field offices so we are having a "practice mock" tabletop drill for 2 hours to "practice" for the "practice mock" tabletop drill.
I hesitate to ask, but WTF is a table top disaster drill?  What to do if the stripper climbs up on the table and it starts to fall over?
LIke living a fairy tale you could say.  They call and say the world ended in El Paso  tell us wtf is going on and what you are doing about it......... that is about it.  They don't even have a clue how far away El Paso is (or any place else in TX) they just think you get on the subway and ride over there to see what is going on.

« Reply #130 on: January 12, 2015, 09:49:53 AM »

[...]

If not, maybe my wife will. She likes those. Haha.

« Reply #131 on: January 12, 2015, 09:56:10 AM »

Happy late Monday morning, gents.  Sorry for the tardiness.  I rode the train with Flip this morning.  He's looking well.
Mornin Tony!

« Reply #132 on: January 12, 2015, 09:56:47 AM »

[...]
Sounds a bit like make-work for some bureaucrat to me, but whatever.

« Reply #133 on: January 12, 2015, 09:58:43 AM »

Happy late Monday morning, gents.  Sorry for the tardiness.  I rode the train with Flip this morning.  He's looking well.
Morning Slumlord.
Good morning, Dave.  I wouldn't go there.  I'm pretty fired up.  I had another encounter with my tenant last evening and it didn't go well.  I didn't punch him out but for the grace of God.  And then afterwards I found out his mother is living just a few blocks away and she is well.  2 months ago he told me he didn't have rent money because the burden of her funeral was on him.  Who the fuck does that?  If I had that information when I saw him I might be in jail today.

« Reply #134 on: January 12, 2015, 09:59:27 AM »

Happy late Monday morning, gents.  Sorry for the tardiness.  I rode the train with Flip this morning.  He's looking well.
Morning Slumlord.
Good morning, Dave.  I wouldn't go there.  I'm pretty fired up.  I had another encounter with my tenant last evening and it didn't go well.  I didn't punch him out but for the grace of God.  And then afterwards I found out his mother is living just a few blocks away and she is well.  2 months ago he told me he didn't have rent money because the burden of her funeral was on him.  Who the fuck does that?  If I had that information when I saw him I might be in jail today.
A deadbeat scumbag, that's who does that.