Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

« Reply #120 on: January 11, 2015, 02:27:53 PM »

$23.00 total 5 Pack of Kuba Kuba Maduro's Monster
$31.99 total 10 Cigars of Kuba Kuba Maduro's Famous Auction
$24.00 total 10 Cigars Tabak Especial Cafe con Leche & CAO Moontrance (CICatalog w/20%)
$24.99 total 5 Pack Undercrowns Gran Toro CI Jam
$18.99 total Tabak Especial 5 Count Dulce Test Flight Famous Auction
$44.77 total Tabak Especial Robust 5 Pack, RP American Mkt Robusto 5 Pack, Inferno Robusto 5 Pack Monster + catsrule
No see, that wasn't so hard (TWSS).  You got some pretty good deals.
To balance the sweet cigars out, I'd like to try the Barenuckle Punch, Sucker Punch, Inferno Flashpoint, and CAO Cameroon.
The Bareknuckle is a nice one, smokes above its price point.  Get the pita or elite.

« Reply #121 on: January 11, 2015, 02:28:48 PM »

$23.00 total 5 Pack of Kuba Kuba Maduro's Monster
$31.99 total 10 Cigars of Kuba Kuba Maduro's Famous Auction
$24.00 total 10 Cigars Tabak Especial Cafe con Leche & CAO Moontrance (CICatalog w/20%)
$24.99 total 5 Pack Undercrowns Gran Toro CI Jam
$18.99 total Tabak Especial 5 Count Dulce Test Flight Famous Auction
$44.77 total Tabak Especial Robust 5 Pack, RP American Mkt Robusto 5 Pack, Inferno Robusto 5 Pack Monster + catsrule
No see, that wasn't so hard (TWSS).  You got some pretty good deals.
To balance the sweet cigars out, I'd like to try the Barenuckle Punch, Sucker Punch, Inferno Flashpoint, and CAO Cameroon.
The Bareknuckle is a nice one, smokes above its price point.  Get the pita or elite.
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/samplers/65722/punch-bareknuckle-flight-sampler/#p-100727
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/11/2015
« Reply #122 on: January 11, 2015, 02:34:34 PM »

$23.00 total 5 Pack of Kuba Kuba Maduro's Monster
$31.99 total 10 Cigars of Kuba Kuba Maduro's Famous Auction
$24.00 total 10 Cigars Tabak Especial Cafe con Leche & CAO Moontrance (CICatalog w/20%)
$24.99 total 5 Pack Undercrowns Gran Toro CI Jam
$18.99 total Tabak Especial 5 Count Dulce Test Flight Famous Auction
$44.77 total Tabak Especial Robust 5 Pack, RP American Mkt Robusto 5 Pack, Inferno Robusto 5 Pack Monster + catsrule
No see, that wasn't so hard (TWSS).  You got some pretty good deals.
To balance the sweet cigars out, I'd like to try the Barenuckle Punch, Sucker Punch, Inferno Flashpoint, and CAO Cameroon.
The Bareknuckle is a nice one, smokes above its price point.  Get the pita or elite.
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/samplers/65722/punch-bareknuckle-flight-sampler/#p-100727
Thanks... I'm not actually sure I would be able to get that flight sampler into my humidor.  I'm actually a little worried if my last purchase will fit.  I may have to stack'em to the lid.

« Reply #123 on: January 11, 2015, 02:38:37 PM »

Hey BD, have you tried the sprinter site?  Their offerings might be to your liking.
I haven't been on the sprinter for awhile.  But like you said, I might be better off staying away from there.  I've been buying for the past two weeks on Famous Auction, The Monster, and CI Catalog.. Yikes...  I'd tell you what I bought, but it would only upset the banter.. :)
Speak Up Man and Speak Up Loud!
Tony would kick me off the banter, say I wasn't a cigar smoker, and take my man card away...!   :o
I believe the stripping you of your man card is an exclusive right only women and wives can exercise, is it not?
I'm not sure, Tony got a little upset when I said the word, "Ac*d," on here the other day.. Yikes..!
Please note I didn't say anything the first couple of times.  But then you just kept repeating it... LOL.  You can smoke anything you want, BD but I'm still allowed to give you shit.  :)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/11/2015
« Reply #124 on: January 11, 2015, 02:41:15 PM »

[...]
LOL... :)
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 1/11/2015
« Reply #125 on: January 11, 2015, 02:43:12 PM »

[...]
Cigar smoking always boils down to the singular pleasure aspect.  10 guys in a room smoking the same cigar....

« Reply #126 on: January 11, 2015, 02:47:20 PM »

[...]
That's a lot of smoke.  Hope there's good ventilation.  ;)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/11/2015
« Reply #127 on: January 11, 2015, 02:49:29 PM »

[...]
Am I crazy, but does the same cigar taste different when your smoking by yourself vs with allot of other people such as the B&M...?
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 1/11/2015
« Reply #128 on: January 11, 2015, 02:49:53 PM »

[...]
.... and one bitches about how smokey it is.

« Reply #129 on: January 11, 2015, 02:53:27 PM »

[...]
In your case, both  :)

« Reply #130 on: January 11, 2015, 02:56:22 PM »

[...]

Taste is very subjective.  I've posted many times before that one's mood changes the flavors too.  Usually when I'm at a b&m, I'm in such a great mood that everything tastes great.  In fact, I can't remember smoking a bad stick at a b&m.  But that doesn't make you any less crazy.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/11/2015
« Reply #131 on: January 11, 2015, 02:59:38 PM »

[...]
See, I'm only 1/2 crazy...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/11/2015
« Reply #132 on: January 11, 2015, 03:01:46 PM »

I can't get Petey to come out of his bird cage.  The last time he was out, he flew behind the tv set.  All I could see under the tv stand was his two little feet.  I put my hand to the back of one side of the tv as I watched under the stand.  He walked to my hand, but it looked like those tiny little bird feet walking in the 3 Stooges where the owl flys into a skeleton head and is walking across the floor.  I guess he's just too scared to come out now...

« Reply #133 on: January 11, 2015, 03:03:28 PM »

I must say that Julius Peppers is one bad-ass football player!!!

« Reply #134 on: January 11, 2015, 03:05:03 PM »

I can't get Petey to come out of his bird cage.  The last time he was out, he flew behind the tv set.  All I could see under the tv stand was his two little feet.  I put my hand to the back of one side of the tv as I watched under the stand.  He walked to my hand, but it looked like those tiny little bird feet walking in the 3 Stooges where the owl flys into a skeleton head and is walking across the floor.  I guess he's just too scared to come out now...
Sheesh, another story about BD exposing his bird.  ;)
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12