« Reply #105 on: January 11, 2015, 01:35:34 PM »

Hey BD, have you tried the sprinter site?  Their offerings might be to your liking.
I haven't been on the sprinter for awhile.  But like you said, I might be better off staying away from there.  I've been buying for the past two weeks on Famous Auction, The Monster, and CI Catalog.. Yikes...  I'd tell you what I bought, but it would only upset the banter.. :)
Speak Up Man and Speak Up Loud!
Tony would kick me off the banter, say I wasn't a cigar smoker, and take my man card away...!   :o
He might give you pink stars but nothing more, unless you are really a North Korean as he seems to have an issue with them. :)

« Reply #106 on: January 11, 2015, 01:42:06 PM »

Supposed to be close to 50 degrees by around 3:00 maybe I can sit out and enjoy a cigar.  May even see some sunshine. ???

« Reply #107 on: January 11, 2015, 01:42:42 PM »

I was gonna start posting several times earlier and shit kept coming up.  Now, literally, shit is coming up at my other house and the non paying tenant is complaining.  I'm about to drive over there and kick his ass out the fucking door.  And then I suppose I need to find someone who will rooter the sewer pipe on a Sunday.  Fuck me!

You have your own DEADBEAT? nice!
Apparently I do.  I'm not very good at this landlording bullshit.  If that 2-family house wasn't under water, financially too, I would have gotten rid of it years ago.  I had a family not pay me for 6 months and I was finally able to evict them.  Now this guy gave me some sap story about his mother dying and having to pay for her funeral... He's 3 months behind already.  The paying tenant just told me that there is a party going on there since last night.  Wonder how much potential rent money that party cost.  I'm heading there now and throwing everyone out myself.
Everyone should experience owning a couple of rental properties at some point in their lives.
The first thing I'll do when I can afford to is get rid of that piece of shit.  It's cutting into my cigar money for sure.
To bad your state is so tough on tenant rights,kind of hard to get rid of the worthless ones quickly but landlords have the right to make changes to the property when they wish to without red tape, for pain in the ass tenants the landlords will just remove all exterior doors to force them to leave. It's legal down here and usually works within 24 hours.
I know people who own property and love it.  I don't.  I didn't have the heart to throw him out on his ass after he told me his mother died.  These assclowns see me coming from miles away.  He promised me that he'd be out by the end if the month but I'm sending the warden to court tomorrow to get the eviction process started.  Unfortunately that means I'll have to take a day off later this month to go to court.  Whatever.  Everyone has their shit.  I'm just hoping it will happen on a warm enough day that I can get in a few cigars.

Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/11/2015
« Reply #108 on: January 11, 2015, 01:43:10 PM »

Hey BD, have you tried the sprinter site?  Their offerings might be to your liking.
I haven't been on the sprinter for awhile.  But like you said, I might be better off staying away from there.  I've been buying for the past two weeks on Famous Auction, The Monster, and CI Catalog.. Yikes...  I'd tell you what I bought, but it would only upset the banter.. :)
Speak Up Man and Speak Up Loud!
Tony would kick me off the banter, say I wasn't a cigar smoker, and take my man card away...!   :o
I believe the stripping you of your man card is an exclusive right only women and wives can exercise, is it not?
I'm not sure, Tony got a little upset when I said the word, "Ac*d," on here the other day.. Yikes..!

« Reply #109 on: January 11, 2015, 01:44:40 PM »

Miss your snowmen Bean?
When are you planning on being back East next?
Don't miss those bastiges at all.  As for a trip out east, either week of the 26th or week of the 2nd.  Will get that dialed in later this week.  What's your schedule like?
Quick trip to Athens GA Jan 29 returning the 2nd, so either week would be OK.

« Reply #110 on: January 11, 2015, 01:45:41 PM »

[...]

No business for someone with a soft heart.

« Reply #111 on: January 11, 2015, 01:45:51 PM »

Morning BD, Dave(s), Slumlord Tony.  At the orifice with a coffee and Oval.
Morning Mr. Vermouth.
Indeed.  My martini last night was outstanding, right down to the chilled glass.  One or two more and I'll be a f'n expert.
I really enjoyed mine too.  Every one has been a bit different than the previous one.  The next one will be less dirty.

« Reply #112 on: January 11, 2015, 01:46:01 PM »

Hey BD, have you tried the sprinter site?  Their offerings might be to your liking.
I haven't been on the sprinter for awhile.  But like you said, I might be better off staying away from there.  I've been buying for the past two weeks on Famous Auction, The Monster, and CI Catalog.. Yikes...  I'd tell you what I bought, but it would only upset the banter.. :)
Speak Up Man and Speak Up Loud!
Tony would kick me off the banter, say I wasn't a cigar smoker, and take my man card away...!   :o
That wouldn't be the reason, really!

« Reply #113 on: January 11, 2015, 01:47:06 PM »

Hey BD, have you tried the sprinter site?  Their offerings might be to your liking.
I haven't been on the sprinter for awhile.  But like you said, I might be better off staying away from there.  I've been buying for the past two weeks on Famous Auction, The Monster, and CI Catalog.. Yikes...  I'd tell you what I bought, but it would only upset the banter.. :)
Speak Up Man and Speak Up Loud!
Tony would kick me off the banter, say I wasn't a cigar smoker, and take my man card away...!   :o
Who died and left Tony in charge anyway?
Good point.  Tony has a rather tentative grasp on his man card, anyway.  Afternoon Mikey.
Afternoon Marky Mark.  How's your beans today?  Drinking martini's?  Spending too much time in Austin.

« Reply #114 on: January 11, 2015, 01:47:43 PM »

Morning BD, Dave(s), Slumlord Tony.  At the orifice with a coffee and Oval.
Morning Mr. Vermouth.
Indeed.  My martini last night was outstanding, right down to the chilled glass.  One or two more and I'll be a f'n expert.
I really enjoyed mine too.  Every one has been a bit different than the previous one.  The next one will be less dirty.
Don't like olives, so martini's are out for me....as for the dirty, well....

« Reply #115 on: January 11, 2015, 01:48:25 PM »

Hey BD, have you tried the sprinter site?  Their offerings might be to your liking.
I haven't been on the sprinter for awhile.  But like you said, I might be better off staying away from there.  I've been buying for the past two weeks on Famous Auction, The Monster, and CI Catalog.. Yikes...  I'd tell you what I bought, but it would only upset the banter.. :)
Speak Up Man and Speak Up Loud!
Tony would kick me off the banter, say I wasn't a cigar smoker, and take my man card away...!   :o
I believe the stripping you of your man card is an exclusive right only women and wives can exercise, is it not?
I'm not sure, Tony got a little upset when I said the word, "Ac*d," on here the other day.. Yikes..!
No worries, he was upset at the renters this morning went to throw both their deadbeat asses out in the snow and came home with no rent and feeling sorry for them while they sip Martini's and think up the next excuse.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/11/2015
« Reply #116 on: January 11, 2015, 01:49:10 PM »

$23.00 total 5 Pack of Kuba Kuba Maduro's Monster
$31.99 total 10 Cigars of Kuba Kuba Maduro's Famous Auction
$24.00 total 10 Cigars Tabak Especial Cafe con Leche & CAO Moontrance (CICatalog w/20%)
$24.99 total 5 Pack Undercrowns Gran Toro CI Jam
$18.99 total Tabak Especial 5 Count Dulce Test Flight Famous Auction
$44.77 total Tabak Especial Robust 5 Pack, RP American Mkt Robusto 5 Pack, Inferno Robusto 5 Pack Monster + catsrule

« Reply #117 on: January 11, 2015, 01:56:28 PM »

Speaking of Flip, is he going to make it on Thursday Mr. Mayor?
I dunno.  I wouldn't count on it.  I'll put it on the calendar later and send it to our NJ boys.  The rest is up to them.

« Reply #118 on: January 11, 2015, 02:02:54 PM »

$23.00 total 5 Pack of Kuba Kuba Maduro's Monster
$31.99 total 10 Cigars of Kuba Kuba Maduro's Famous Auction
$24.00 total 10 Cigars Tabak Especial Cafe con Leche & CAO Moontrance (CICatalog w/20%)
$24.99 total 5 Pack Undercrowns Gran Toro CI Jam
$18.99 total Tabak Especial 5 Count Dulce Test Flight Famous Auction
$44.77 total Tabak Especial Robust 5 Pack, RP American Mkt Robusto 5 Pack, Inferno Robusto 5 Pack Monster + catsrule
Now see, that wasn't so hard (TWSS).  You got some pretty good deals.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/11/2015
« Reply #119 on: January 11, 2015, 02:09:58 PM »

$23.00 total 5 Pack of Kuba Kuba Maduro's Monster
$31.99 total 10 Cigars of Kuba Kuba Maduro's Famous Auction
$24.00 total 10 Cigars Tabak Especial Cafe con Leche & CAO Moontrance (CICatalog w/20%)
$24.99 total 5 Pack Undercrowns Gran Toro CI Jam
$18.99 total Tabak Especial 5 Count Dulce Test Flight Famous Auction
$44.77 total Tabak Especial Robust 5 Pack, RP American Mkt Robusto 5 Pack, Inferno Robusto 5 Pack Monster + catsrule
No see, that wasn't so hard (TWSS).  You got some pretty good deals.
To balance the sweet cigars out, I'd like to try the Barenuckle Punch, Sucker Punch, Inferno Flashpoint, and CAO Cameroon.