CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

Author Topic: 1/11/2015  (Read 30032 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 1/11/2015
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2015, 09:42:00 AM »

Good morning guys. Having a difficult time getting motivated. Was going to do laundry and head for church but all I've done is make coffee and light a Griffin. I have a birthday party to go to at 1:30 for the grandson of that old beauty queen and I still have to get cleaned up, wrap presents, and pick up two other women.

What's a guy to do?

Give up Fucking & Take up fishing!
How about I just add fishing to my list instead?
Cause it don't work that way, even if part time as long as the little head is driving wrecks will occur.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2015, 09:46:08 AM »

Good morning guys. Having a difficult time getting motivated. Was going to do laundry and head for church but all I've done is make coffee and light a Griffin. I have a birthday party to go to at 1:30 for the grandson of that old beauty queen and I still have to get cleaned up, wrap presents, and pick up two other women.

What's a guy to do?

End up smelling the same, you can just fish longer.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2015, 09:51:07 AM »

I was gonna start posting several times earlier and shit kept coming up.  Now, literally, shit is coming up at my other house and the non paying tenant is complaining.  I'm about to drive over there and kick his ass out the fucking door.  And then I suppose I need to find someone who will rooter the sewer pipe on a Sunday.  Fuck me!

You have your own DEADBEAT? nice!
Apparently I do.  I'm not very good at this landlording bullshit.  If that 2-family house wasn't under water, financially too, I would have gotten rid of it years ago.  I had a family not pay me for 6 months and I was finally able to evict them.  Now this guy gave me some sap story about his mother dying and having to pay for her funeral... He's 3 months behind already.  The paying tenant just told me that there is a party going on there since last night.  Wonder how much potential rent money that party cost.  I'm heading there now and throwing everyone out myself. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2015, 09:56:23 AM »

What's a guy to do?

End up smelling the same, you can just fish longer.
And you can always just throw the fish back without any back talk.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2015, 10:05:27 AM »

I was gonna start posting several times earlier and shit kept coming up.  Now, literally, shit is coming up at my other house and the non paying tenant is complaining.  I'm about to drive over there and kick his ass out the fucking door.  And then I suppose I need to find someone who will rooter the sewer pipe on a Sunday.  Fuck me!

Apparently I do.  I'm not very good at this landlording bullshit.  If that 2-family house wasn't under water, financially too, I would have gotten rid of it years ago.  I had a family not pay me for 6 months and I was finally able to evict them.  Now this guy gave me some sap story about his mother dying and having to pay for her funeral... He's 3 months behind already.  The paying tenant just told me that there is a party going on there since last night.  Wonder how much potential rent money that party cost.  I'm heading there now and throwing everyone out myself.
Everyone should experience owning a couple of rental properties at some point in their lives.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2015, 10:07:36 AM »

Everyone should experience owning a couple of rental properties at some point in their lives.
The first thing I'll do when I can afford to is get rid of that piece of shit.  It's cutting into my cigar money for sure.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2015, 10:11:32 AM »

The first thing I'll do when I can afford to is get rid of that piece of shit.  It's cutting into my cigar money for sure.
They are all horror stories just some lie about it to save face claiming big profits......

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2015, 10:49:43 AM »

What vermouth did they have?

dwgbryant

« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2015, 10:53:42 AM »

not to change the subject from fishing, fucking, deadbeats, and booze, but RyJ Media Noches and water going here.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2015, 11:04:21 AM »

not to change the subject from fishing, fucking, deadbeats, and booze, but RyJ Media Noches and water going here.
Though be it rare we talk about smoking some here too ;). Meanwhile we discuss life in general.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2015, 11:04:39 AM »

What vermouth did they have?
LMFAO

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2015, 11:15:59 AM »

Started the morning with an Oval Connie, now on to a Camacho Havana finishing up the NY Times.

YAD

• Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • White stars are the best
« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2015, 11:17:23 AM »

Though be it rare we talk about smoking some here too ;). Meanwhile we discuss life in general.
Hence the name "Cigar Banter", eh?  Morning.  Tat VI Angie and coffee here.  I know, I know... I'm mucking things up with cigar talk again.

dwgbryant

« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2015, 11:42:18 AM »

Started the morning with an Oval Connie, now on to a Camacho Havana finishing up the NY Times.
next up for me is a 601 Napalm for the ride picking up the wimmen' and ride to the birthday party.

dwgbryant

« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2015, 11:44:21 AM »

Hence the name "Cigar Banter", eh?  Morning.  Tat VI Angie and coffee here.  I know, I know... I'm mucking things up with cigar talk again.
ha ha ha, kind of hard to muck ANYTHING up on here. good morning another Dave.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12