CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: 1/9/2021  (Read 3248 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 1/9/2021
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2021, 06:25:12 PM »

Happy new year to you as well, Because of my age and heart issues ,I have appointment for my first COVID shot  Tuesday and second shot on 2/2, so maybe I can still buy  you an adult beverage soon in Clemson ,We have to plant hay in March, I will look forward to a meeting with You
I'm jealous.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2021, 06:49:41 PM »

Happy new year to you as well, Because of my age and heart issues ,I have appointment for my first COVID shot  Tuesday and second shot on 2/2, so maybe I can still buy  you an adult beverage soon in Clemson ,We have to plant hay in March, I will look forward to a meeting with You
I'm jealous.
Of the adult beverage, the hay or the vaccine?

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2021, 07:00:00 PM »

That was some game. Congrats @bluecollar !!!
Good thing they won, cause that non-fumble replay call at the end was just bad.
I agree.  Congrats Bills.  I don't think Rick has quite caught his breath yet.
That game had given me a whirlwind of emotion. They got burned on the fumble but I was glad the Bills pulled it out.

Short stack

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2021, 07:13:19 PM »

Don’t be jealous of any of them,I am lucky I just had my third pacemaker implanted in sept. And I am completely dependent on it if my  battery dies so do I, I have been blessed in that most people only live  10 years with a pacemaker and I am in my starting my 20th year and Thanks to You all on this banter I spend every day enjoying your banter

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2021, 07:40:38 PM »

I'm jealous.
Of the adult beverage, the hay or the vaccine?
All of it!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2021, 07:42:21 PM »

Don’t be jealous of any of them,I am lucky I just had my third pacemaker implanted in sept. And I am completely dependent on it if my  battery dies so do I, I have been blessed in that most people only live  10 years with a pacemaker and I am in my starting my 20th year and Thanks to You all on this banter I spend every day enjoying your banter
Perhaps jealousy is not the correct term. I'm very happy for you. I wish I was able to partake.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2021, 07:44:25 PM »

...HaPPy New Year Tone and aLL...  Political talk will ruin yo sight T, as it has.  Miss reading TeX, Fish and now 3Bean.  Playoffs LTG, buckle yo chinstrap.  GO BILLS brother Blu.
They pulled it out. Happy New Year TD!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2021, 09:20:58 PM »

CAO Concert

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2021, 09:40:56 PM »

Sounds good.  I get my second shot on Feb. 1st, so we'll be good to go by spring.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2021, 11:34:19 PM »

I'm very surprised by what I'm seeing in the NFL today. Thought the Bills would have mopped up against the Colts. Likewise, Washington should be no match for the Bucs. Also surprised at the Seahawks losing to the Rams. Interesting postseason so far.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2021, 11:38:33 PM »

that’s sweet 👍
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]