Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Snowing like a mofo here. Wet and sloppy
We're getting some too now. Doubtful that it will stick but we could get up to an inch according to the weather app. It looks really pretty. I'll let you know in about an hour and a half what it's like to drive in.

Guess I should take him a gift basket and invite him over for a beer.  Wonder if he's a BOTL.
https://www.bizjournals.com/austin/news/2020/12/08/musk-foundation-relocate-austin.html
Better be careful, he may reach out to the boss and buy the business out from under you.
Bring it!  I just want a Model S and a seat on a space flight out of the deal.
Sounds like you're ready for that negotiation.  Should add a little cash, just in case however.
Yeah, give yourself something to come down to in the negotiation process.
Good point. I'll ask for two seats on the rocket. Seriously doubt the warden will be up for it anyway.
I wonder what the flight attendants will look like. Looking forward to that gate rack report.
More gravity-defying bosom than normal? Or regular bosom that will look great when you break the surly bonds of gravity? Now I'm looking forward to the report, too.
Oh yeah, forgot about the zero gravity. Hmmm, might have to take the warden after all.   ;)
0G is good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKq-tScUWdg
Tough to argue with that.

Current live cam on the SpaceX rocket test.  No launch time forecast, nothing to see yet. Get Kate down there, she'll get it to lift off!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky5l9ZxsG9M&feature=emb_rel_pause

Snowing like a mofo here. Wet and sloppy
We're getting some too now. Doubtful that it will stick but we could get up to an inch according to the weather app. It looks really pretty. I'll let you know in about an hour and a half what it's like to drive in.
It's starting to melt. Just a sloppy mess. Weather for Sunday's game could be interesting. Looking forward to seeing that game.

Current live cam on the SpaceX rocket test.  No launch time forecast, nothing to see yet. Get Kate down there, she'll get it to lift off!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky5l9ZxsG9M&feature=emb_rel_pause
It would certainly work for me. We'd go from lift off to splash down in a big damn hurry.

On with the afternoon.

Hazzuh!

Snowing like a mofo here. Wet and sloppy
We're getting some too now. Doubtful that it will stick but we could get up to an inch according to the weather app. It looks really pretty. I'll let you know in about an hour and a half what it's like to drive in.
It's starting to melt. Just a sloppy mess. Weather for Sunday's game could be interesting. Looking forward to seeing that game.
Me too. The snow didn't stick here and driving was fine.

[...]

That was amazing. I never want to return to a world without Google.
The behind-the-scenes clip was funny as hell.

I said I was going to burn one
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

So nice to get back to work.

I said I was going to burn one
You're a man of your word.

So nice to get back to work.
To each his own.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

So nice to get back to work.
To each his own.
tony, I work with the mentally ill so it’s just like here on the banter 😳 but I can’t smoke 😢

So nice to get back to work.
To each his own.
tony, I work with the mentally ill so it’s just like here on the banter but I can’t smoke

It's a great business since more and more of us are suffering with mental illness. Even better for you that you enjoy your job. God bless you.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5