CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 42

Author Topic: 6/10/2014  (Read 119218 times)

sfish

Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #225 on: June 10, 2014, 11:15:50 AM »

Hey, how 'bout those Rangers... WTF!
Couldn't be going any better. We'll see tomorrow night how bad they want to fly back across the country
Think the term is homers

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

Well, The NJ thing was the 1st hint, although I always try and ask about sports... Some folks allegiances are more difficult to explain. Like LeBron Fans. WTF? You like "players"? So, when he was in Cleveland you liked him. Now he's in Miami after the ridiculous "decision" and you're still a fan? I guess I just don't get that. I'm more of a "team" fan. Players come and go...
Agreed, as Seinfeld says about being a fan of a team: "When you get right down to it, we root for laundry"

Exactly. The Logo on the front, not the name on the back...
Don't know why it keeps doing that...
You're not scrolling all the way down to quote, I did it several times - MY FIRST DAY!
Bite me Fish!
Hey! You did it!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #226 on: June 10, 2014, 11:16:02 AM »

Couldn't be going any better. We'll see tomorrow night how bad they want to fly back across the country

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

Well, The NJ thing was the 1st hint, although I always try and ask about sports... Some folks allegiances are more difficult to explain. Like LeBron Fans. WTF? You like "players"? So, when he was in Cleveland you liked him. Now he's in Miami after the ridiculous "decision" and you're still a fan? I guess I just don't get that. I'm more of a "team" fan. Players come and go...
Oh, you mean Crampy McCramperston?

Right. In Cleveland it was LeChoke, wasn't it? lol.

Not that this is a shot at Cleveland, tha'd be a layup, too.
Please, we've heard it all.
Well, apparently there's a whole new crop of insults heading Ohio's way, LOL
Isn't that redundant?

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #227 on: June 10, 2014, 11:16:12 AM »

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

He's no MJ, or even Kobe for that matter. Can you ever imagine any of those players or Larry Bird being carried off the court without having 2 broken legs?

I think Bird could probably hit a jumper WITH 2 broken legs, but yeah speculation was that LeBron's cramps must have been menstrual.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #228 on: June 10, 2014, 11:16:45 AM »

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

(changing sports)You've got Manziel now....you're solid.  :o
Yeesh.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #229 on: June 10, 2014, 11:18:22 AM »

Morning, all.  Everyone's busy working here this morning, sheesh.  The day just started, pace yourselves.

Morning, Joe.

So go ahead and ease in. We're waiting to see if you even made it to the whiskey tasting or not....

It's tonight.  Tasting at 7pm.  My class starts at 6:30 and runs for a good two hours.  Doubtful that I'll get to the event.
Don't want to go skipping class first semester.
Pretty much!  I could.  There are of course ways to still get credit for it.  But I'd catch absolute HELL from the wife, haha.  Not worth it, yet.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #230 on: June 10, 2014, 11:18:39 AM »

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

(changing sports)You've got Manziel now....you're solid.  :o
Thats what San Diego and Dallas said about Ryan Leaf...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #231 on: June 10, 2014, 11:19:47 AM »

Morning, all.  Everyone's busy working here this morning, sheesh.  The day just started, pace yourselves.

Morning, Joe.

So go ahead and ease in. We're waiting to see if you even made it to the whiskey tasting or not....

It's tonight.  Tasting at 7pm.  My class starts at 6:30 and runs for a good two hours.  Doubtful that I'll get to the event.
Pretty much!  I could.  There are of course ways to still get credit for it.  But I'd catch absolute HELL from the wife, haha.  Not worth it, yet.
There's a motivator you can't ignore.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #232 on: June 10, 2014, 11:21:46 AM »

Need more coffee...

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #233 on: June 10, 2014, 11:23:01 AM »

Need more coffee...
Approve of the picture change!

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #234 on: June 10, 2014, 11:23:39 AM »

Morning, Joe.

Yep.  And it's something we talked about before I started with school.  It comes before whiskey and cigars.  It hasn't been long yet but the adjustment has been crazy.  For now, she's been good enough to let me just go outside while she entertains the kids so I can relax with a smoke while I've got some 'down' time on weekends.  Giving credit where credit is due.  Smoking during the online lectures is fun, too.

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #235 on: June 10, 2014, 11:30:04 AM »

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #236 on: June 10, 2014, 11:34:34 AM »

Morning, Joe.

Yep.  And it's something we talked about before I started with school.  It comes before whiskey and cigars.  It hasn't been long yet but the adjustment has been crazy.  For now, she's been good enough to let me just go outside while she entertains the kids so I can relax with a smoke while I've got some 'down' time on weekends.  Giving credit where credit is due.  Smoking during the online lectures is fun, too.
Where being drunk during class is almost ok... :)
Morning CabiWacky!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #237 on: June 10, 2014, 11:36:09 AM »

Morning, Joe.

Where being drunk during class is almost ok... :)
Morning CabiWacky!
Aah, the college experience!

dwgbryant

« Reply #238 on: June 10, 2014, 11:40:26 AM »

sorry guys, was finishing up the mowing at camp. the ex President wanted me to wait for it to dry out more. told him it was plenty dry for me and if do it now I wiuldn't get a chance until next week. so fuck you. wacking weeds next, after an Oliva O and coffee.

dwgbryant

« Reply #239 on: June 10, 2014, 11:43:43 AM »

love the avi NJDave.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 42