« Reply #225 on: June 10, 2014, 11:15:50 AM »

Hey, how 'bout those Rangers... WTF!
Couldn't be going any better. We'll see tomorrow night how bad they want to fly back across the country
Think the term is homers

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

Well, The NJ thing was the 1st hint, although I always try and ask about sports... Some folks allegiances are more difficult to explain. Like LeBron Fans. WTF? You like "players"? So, when he was in Cleveland you liked him. Now he's in Miami after the ridiculous "decision" and you're still a fan? I guess I just don't get that. I'm more of a "team" fan. Players come and go...
Agreed, as Seinfeld says about being a fan of a team: "When you get right down to it, we root for laundry"

Exactly. The Logo on the front, not the name on the back...
Don't know why it keeps doing that...
You're not scrolling all the way down to quote, I did it several times - MY FIRST DAY!
Bite me Fish!
Hey! You did it!

« Reply #226 on: June 10, 2014, 11:16:02 AM »

Hey, how 'bout those Rangers... WTF!
Couldn't be going any better. We'll see tomorrow night how bad they want to fly back across the country

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

Well, The NJ thing was the 1st hint, although I always try and ask about sports... Some folks allegiances are more difficult to explain. Like LeBron Fans. WTF? You like "players"? So, when he was in Cleveland you liked him. Now he's in Miami after the ridiculous "decision" and you're still a fan? I guess I just don't get that. I'm more of a "team" fan. Players come and go...
Oh, you mean Crampy McCramperston?

Right. In Cleveland it was LeChoke, wasn't it? lol.

Not that this is a shot at Cleveland, tha'd be a layup, too.
Please, we've heard it all.
Well, apparently there's a whole new crop of insults heading Ohio's way, LOL
Isn't that redundant?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #227 on: June 10, 2014, 11:16:12 AM »

Hey, how 'bout those Rangers... WTF!
Couldn't be going any better. We'll see tomorrow night how bad they want to fly back across the country

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

Well, The NJ thing was the 1st hint, although I always try and ask about sports... Some folks allegiances are more difficult to explain. Like LeBron Fans. WTF? You like "players"? So, when he was in Cleveland you liked him. Now he's in Miami after the ridiculous "decision" and you're still a fan? I guess I just don't get that. I'm more of a "team" fan. Players come and go...
Oh, you mean Crampy McCramperston?

Right. In Cleveland it was LeChoke, wasn't it? lol.
He's no MJ, or even Kobe for that matter. Can you ever imagine any of those players or Larry Bird being carried off the court without having 2 broken legs?

I think Bird could probably hit a jumper WITH 2 broken legs, but yeah speculation was that LeBron's cramps must have been menstrual.

« Reply #228 on: June 10, 2014, 11:16:45 AM »

Hey, how 'bout those Rangers... WTF!
Couldn't be going any better. We'll see tomorrow night how bad they want to fly back across the country

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

Well, The NJ thing was the 1st hint, although I always try and ask about sports... Some folks allegiances are more difficult to explain. Like LeBron Fans. WTF? You like "players"? So, when he was in Cleveland you liked him. Now he's in Miami after the ridiculous "decision" and you're still a fan? I guess I just don't get that. I'm more of a "team" fan. Players come and go...
Oh, you mean Crampy McCramperston?

Right. In Cleveland it was LeChoke, wasn't it? lol.

Not that this is a shot at Cleveland, tha'd be a layup, too.
Please, we've heard it all.
(changing sports)You've got Manziel now....you're solid.  :o
Yeesh.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #229 on: June 10, 2014, 11:18:22 AM »

Morning, all.  Everyone's busy working here this morning, sheesh.  The day just started, pace yourselves.

Morning, Joe.

So go ahead and ease in. We're waiting to see if you even made it to the whiskey tasting or not....

It's tonight.  Tasting at 7pm.  My class starts at 6:30 and runs for a good two hours.  Doubtful that I'll get to the event.
Don't want to go skipping class first semester.
Pretty much!  I could.  There are of course ways to still get credit for it.  But I'd catch absolute HELL from the wife, haha.  Not worth it, yet.

« Reply #230 on: June 10, 2014, 11:18:39 AM »

Hey, how 'bout those Rangers... WTF!
Couldn't be going any better. We'll see tomorrow night how bad they want to fly back across the country

You a Debils fan?
Was it that obvious?

Well, The NJ thing was the 1st hint, although I always try and ask about sports... Some folks allegiances are more difficult to explain. Like LeBron Fans. WTF? You like "players"? So, when he was in Cleveland you liked him. Now he's in Miami after the ridiculous "decision" and you're still a fan? I guess I just don't get that. I'm more of a "team" fan. Players come and go...
Oh, you mean Crampy McCramperston?

Right. In Cleveland it was LeChoke, wasn't it? lol.

Not that this is a shot at Cleveland, tha'd be a layup, too.
Please, we've heard it all.
(changing sports)You've got Manziel now....you're solid.  :o
Thats what San Diego and Dallas said about Ryan Leaf...

« Reply #231 on: June 10, 2014, 11:19:47 AM »

Morning, all.  Everyone's busy working here this morning, sheesh.  The day just started, pace yourselves.

Morning, Joe.

So go ahead and ease in. We're waiting to see if you even made it to the whiskey tasting or not....

It's tonight.  Tasting at 7pm.  My class starts at 6:30 and runs for a good two hours.  Doubtful that I'll get to the event.
Don't want to go skipping class first semester.
Pretty much!  I could.  There are of course ways to still get credit for it.  But I'd catch absolute HELL from the wife, haha.  Not worth it, yet.
There's a motivator you can't ignore.

« Reply #232 on: June 10, 2014, 11:21:46 AM »

Need more coffee...

« Reply #233 on: June 10, 2014, 11:23:01 AM »

Need more coffee...
Approve of the picture change!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #234 on: June 10, 2014, 11:23:39 AM »

Morning, all.  Everyone's busy working here this morning, sheesh.  The day just started, pace yourselves.

Morning, Joe.

So go ahead and ease in. We're waiting to see if you even made it to the whiskey tasting or not....

It's tonight.  Tasting at 7pm.  My class starts at 6:30 and runs for a good two hours.  Doubtful that I'll get to the event.
Don't want to go skipping class first semester.
Pretty much!  I could.  There are of course ways to still get credit for it.  But I'd catch absolute HELL from the wife, haha.  Not worth it, yet.
There's a motivator you can't ignore.
Yep.  And it's something we talked about before I started with school.  It comes before whiskey and cigars.  It hasn't been long yet but the adjustment has been crazy.  For now, she's been good enough to let me just go outside while she entertains the kids so I can relax with a smoke while I've got some 'down' time on weekends.  Giving credit where credit is due.  Smoking during the online lectures is fun, too.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/10/2014
« Reply #235 on: June 10, 2014, 11:30:04 AM »

« Reply #236 on: June 10, 2014, 11:34:34 AM »

[...]

Where being drunk during class is almost ok... :)
Morning CabiWacky!

« Reply #237 on: June 10, 2014, 11:36:09 AM »

[...]

Aah, the college experience!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #238 on: June 10, 2014, 11:40:26 AM »

sorry guys, was finishing up the mowing at camp. the ex President wanted me to wait for it to dry out more. told him it was plenty dry for me and if do it now I wiuldn't get a chance until next week. so fuck you. wacking weeds next, after an Oliva O and coffee.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #239 on: June 10, 2014, 11:43:43 AM »

love the avi NJDave.