Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 6/7/2014
« Reply #345 on: June 07, 2014, 11:18:58 PM »

I don't care what anyone thinks, I think the Undergrowths are a very good cigar!
I's with ya Brother.....
You should be a founding member, but the cut off was the 6th. Tony!......
/////....NO, don't do that...works well just the way it is.
Well, is was wrong!!wOOf!
Going to walk ThE dOg! He LovEs it!
Listening to Aerosmith?
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 6/7/2014
« Reply #346 on: June 07, 2014, 11:20:50 PM »

...Burning a V double robo...
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/7/2014
« Reply #347 on: June 07, 2014, 11:23:30 PM »

...Burning a V double robo...
Got another 2" left on my LAdC #1 Corona Larga.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #348 on: June 07, 2014, 11:23:34 PM »

Diamond Crown #3 Maduro-3 years old! Lets see.
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 6/7/2014
« Reply #349 on: June 07, 2014, 11:29:19 PM »

Diamond Crown #3 Maduro-3 years old! Lets see.
Nice, interested to hear how that goes....
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/7/2014
« Reply #350 on: June 07, 2014, 11:31:37 PM »

Diamond Crown #3 Maduro-3 years old! Lets see.
Nice, interested to hear how that goes....
Indeed.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #351 on: June 07, 2014, 11:32:42 PM »

Diamond Crown #3 Maduro-3 years old! Lets see.
Nice, interested to hear how that goes....
Not starting good taste wise--not much taste at all. First 1/2 inch, so we will see.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/7/2014
« Reply #352 on: June 07, 2014, 11:39:29 PM »

Diamond Crown #3 Maduro-3 years old! Lets see.
Nice, interested to hear how that goes....
Not a maduro fan here, but being a DC, I'm interested too.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #353 on: June 07, 2014, 11:45:53 PM »

I don't care what anyone thinks, I think the Undergrowths are a very good cigar!
I's with ya Brother.....
You should be a founding member, but the cut off was the 6th. Tony!......
This is just another drive-by post but I wanted to clarify that everyone registered before 6am tomorrow will be made a Founding Member, I haven't gotten around to updating those who registered in the last couple of days.  Sorry to post and run...
Slacker!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #354 on: June 07, 2014, 11:48:06 PM »

Diamond Crown #3 Maduro-3 years old! Lets see.
Nice, interested to hear how that goes....
Not a maduro fan here, but being a DC, I'm interested too.
Taste great, actually taste like a AF Royal Salute maduro, not bad at all. I should have smoked this earlier, but this came in a Holts sampler about 3 years ago. It is smoking slow, so I will be up another hour!
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #355 on: June 07, 2014, 11:50:39 PM »

Diamond Crown #3 Maduro-3 years old! Lets see.
Nice, interested to hear how that goes....
Not a maduro fan here, but being a DC, I'm interested too.
Taste great, actually taste like a AF Royal Salute maduro, not bad at all. I should have smoked this earlier, but this came in a Holts sampler about 3 years ago. It is smoking slow, so I will be up another hour!
We'll hang with ya, Mr Glass
Logged

glassken

« Reply #356 on: June 07, 2014, 11:53:53 PM »

Diamond Crown #3 Maduro-3 years old! Lets see.
Nice, interested to hear how that goes....
Not a maduro fan here, but being a DC, I'm interested too.
Taste great, actually taste like a AF Royal Salute maduro, not bad at all. I should have smoked this earlier, but this came in a Holts sampler about 3 years ago. It is smoking slow, so I will be up another hour!
This smoke is perfect--not really what I would consider strong, but is a very good cigar--perfect burn, and taste. This is not an OpusX, but does have some good tastes. I'm not much for maduro, but I'm liking the halfway point. Is getting a bit of nic now, did not think it had it. Drinking a hienie
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 6/7/2014
« Reply #357 on: June 07, 2014, 11:58:48 PM »

Diamond Crown #3 Maduro-3 years old! Lets see.
Nice, interested to hear how that goes....
Not a maduro fan here, but being a DC, I'm interested too.
Taste great, actually taste like a AF Royal Salute maduro, not bad at all. I should have smoked this earlier, but this came in a Holts sampler about 3 years ago. It is smoking slow, so I will be up another hour!
This smoke is perfect--not really what I would consider strong, but is a very good cigar--perfect burn, and taste. This is not an OpusX, but does have some good tastes. I'm not much for maduro, but I'm liking the halfway point. Is getting a bit of nic now, did not think it had it. Drinking a hienie
hienieKen......
Logged

glassken

« Reply #358 on: June 07, 2014, 11:59:27 PM »

Diamond Crown #3 Maduro-3 years old! Lets see.
Nice, interested to hear how that goes....
Not a maduro fan here, but being a DC, I'm interested too.
Taste great, actually taste like a AF Royal Salute maduro, not bad at all. I should have smoked this earlier, but this came in a Holts sampler about 3 years ago. It is smoking slow, so I will be up another hour!
This smoke is perfect--not really what I would consider strong, but is a very good cigar--perfect burn, and taste. This is not an OpusX, but does have some good tastes. I'm not much for maduro, but I'm liking the halfway point. Is getting a bit of nic now, did not think it had it. Drinking a hienie
This is a good cigar--would not pay $15.00 like it is going for, but it came in a sampler, and it has got really goog. Stronger than the Salute, and tastes like the AF858 Mad, but stronger! It is tricking me, and not even half way!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #359 on: June 08, 2014, 12:00:08 AM »

Diamond Crown #3 Maduro-3 years old! Lets see.
Nice, interested to hear how that goes....
Not a maduro fan here, but being a DC, I'm interested too.
Taste great, actually taste like a AF Royal Salute maduro, not bad at all. I should have smoked this earlier, but this came in a Holts sampler about 3 years ago. It is smoking slow, so I will be up another hour!
This smoke is perfect--not really what I would consider strong, but is a very good cigar--perfect burn, and taste. This is not an OpusX, but does have some good tastes. I'm not much for maduro, but I'm liking the halfway point. Is getting a bit of nic now, did not think it had it. Drinking a hienie
hienieKen......
HaHa Yes, Hien-and Ken
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25