Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2018, 12:54:30 PM »

I've been invited to an archives workshop outside of Jacksonville later this month. when I enquired about hotel accommodations a lady I met at the convention last year said I could spend the night at her place. she also asked if I had a room yet for the convention in Ft Lauderdale in August. I said all set and if she needed a place to stay she was welcome, but I only have a single king size bed she'd have to share. she's considering it.
Oh, good, so we'll have another Dean-level story later this month.
He has been slacking off as of late.  Damn surgery.

« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2018, 01:19:26 PM »

I've been invited to an archives workshop outside of Jacksonville later this month. when I enquired about hotel accommodations a lady I met at the convention last year said I could spend the night at her place. she also asked if I had a room yet for the convention in Ft Lauderdale in August. I said all set and if she needed a place to stay she was welcome, but I only have a single king size bed she'd have to share. she's considering it.
Should be a couple of nice cigar lounges around as well.
going to try and get together with KC while I'm there.

« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2018, 01:24:43 PM »

I've been invited to an archives workshop outside of Jacksonville later this month. when I enquired about hotel accommodations a lady I met at the convention last year said I could spend the night at her place. she also asked if I had a room yet for the convention in Ft Lauderdale in August. I said all set and if she needed a place to stay she was welcome, but I only have a single king size bed she'd have to share. she's considering it.
Oh, good, so we'll have another Dean-level story later this month.
Now we're talking...

« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2018, 01:33:33 PM »

I know CarolinaDave was a big Cranberries fan, but for the rest of you, just in case,
Cranberries singer Dolores O'Riordan dead at 46.

« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2018, 01:54:35 PM »

I know CarolinaDave was a big Cranberries fan, but for the rest of you, just in case,
Cranberries singer Dolores O'Riordan dead at 46.
So you're saying she's finally ready to become a Zombie.

Oof, too soon?

« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2018, 02:16:57 PM »

And with that groaner, it's time to say hazzuh!

« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2018, 02:40:25 PM »

And with that groaner, it's time to say hazzuh!
I will second that groan.
Have a good evening.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/15/2018
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2018, 03:29:29 PM »

And with that groaner, it's time to say hazzuh!
later!

« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2018, 04:23:44 PM »

Come on page 6, come on end of day!

« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2018, 04:24:24 PM »

Mr. Bean should be posting more from his smoke pod  by now...

« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2018, 05:08:12 PM »

Mr. Bean should be posting more from his smoke pod  by now...
Indeed. DPG Blue with coffee in the smoke pod.

« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2018, 05:10:36 PM »

You supposed to be getting some snow/ice tonight Mr. Bean?

« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2018, 05:19:16 PM »

You supposed to be getting some snow/ice tonight Mr. Bean?
That's the story the weather people are pushing.  The rain supposed to start about 10 pm but the temps don't fall to freezing until 4 am or so, about the time the rain supposed to taper off.  My money is on a preemptive panic where none is warranted.

« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2018, 05:19:58 PM »

You supposed to be getting some snow/ice tonight Mr. Bean?
And back up to 70 deg for Saturday.   ::)

« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2018, 05:23:18 PM »

Afterthought offerings at the Sis, CI has the third iteration of Murcielago.
Those pictured are the second run, the third has a black band, not that I have any faith in them being great
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6