CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: 12/6/2017  (Read 6337 times)

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
Re: 12/6/2017
« Reply #105 on: December 06, 2017, 03:50:06 PM »

Got the electronic items all taken care of on the boat, wow how nice it is to get something done these days by nice people that actually know wtf they are doing
Where the heck are you?  I wasn't aware that that scenario actually existed outside of corporate sales hubris.  i'm envious to say the least.  most of the real world can't even read anymore, let alone perform services
Well it is certainly not the norm around here just happened upon a rare good one.  The norm is more like when I went to McDonalds across the street while they were checking things out and told the boy at the cash register to cut the onions and he looks up and said "is that the same as no onions", I chit you not.
That's more like it!

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #106 on: December 06, 2017, 03:50:25 PM »

Has not started cooling down yet so think I will select a cigar.
Now  THAT sounds like a plan!
Diesel Ruination Cigar and a Sam Adams, It's 5 O'Clock Bermuda Time.
Sweet!

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #107 on: December 06, 2017, 04:17:30 PM »

just a few decent tee shots but my irons and wedge plays were spot on, to the point that my puts were between 6" and a few feet.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #108 on: December 06, 2017, 04:45:06 PM »

just a few decent tee shots but my irons and wedge plays were spot on, to the point that my puts were between 6" and a few feet.
So your putter is between 6" and a few feet and you put it in the hole? :o

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #109 on: December 06, 2017, 04:55:47 PM »

So your putter is between 6" and a few feet and you put it in the hole? :o
surprised?

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #110 on: December 06, 2017, 05:07:00 PM »

Got the electronic items all taken care of on the boat, wow how nice it is to get something done these days by nice people that actually know wtf they are doing
Where the heck are you?  I wasn't aware that that scenario actually existed outside of corporate sales hubris.  i'm envious to say the least.  most of the real world can't even read anymore, let alone perform services
Well it is certainly not the norm around here just happened upon a rare good one.  The norm is more like when I went to McDonalds across the street while they were checking things out and told the boy at the cash register to cut the onions and he looks up and said "is that the same as no onions", I chit you not.
You may have been "high maintenance", and wanted the onions in small pieces, we get a lot of that up
this neck of the woods.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #111 on: December 06, 2017, 05:23:48 PM »

You may have been "high maintenance", and wanted the onions in small pieces, we get a lot of that up
this neck of the woods.
NO, The boy was just a lazy dumbass and we ain't up there

Short stack

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #112 on: December 06, 2017, 05:43:44 PM »

this neck of the woods.
/No disrespect to any one ,But having grown up in SC  We all said no onions please or leave off the onions, never heard cut the onions used, How ever I agree with the onions on a McDonald s burger being awful

Threebean

« Reply #113 on: December 06, 2017, 05:54:41 PM »

this neck of the woods.
/No disrespect to any one ,But having grown up in SC  We all said no onions please or leave off the onions, never heard cut the onions used, How ever I agree with the onions on a McDonald s burger being awful
Hold the onions, no onions please, I ain't be wantin' no f'kn onions, but "cut the onions"?  I'm with the dumbass kid behind the counter on this one, clarify what the coon-ass is requesting before entering the order.

Short stack

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #114 on: December 06, 2017, 05:57:55 PM »

this neck of the woods.
Hold the onions, no onions please, I ain't be wantin' no f'kn onions, but "cut the onions"?  I'm with the dumbass kid behind the counter on this one, clarify what the coon-ass is requesting before entering the order.
Bean I have to admit you explained it much better than me

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #115 on: December 06, 2017, 06:07:41 PM »

this neck of the woods.
Lived in SC 5 years and never had it questioned before, also lived in 7 different states and the District of Columbia and never had it questioned.  Trust me, the boy was a lazy dumbass.

Edit:  make that 8 states and even the inbred's in the Missouri Ozarks never questioned it.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #116 on: December 06, 2017, 07:04:16 PM »

this neck of the woods.
Lived in SC 5 years and never had it questioned before, also lived in 7 different states and the District of Columbia and never had it questioned.  Trust me, the boy was a lazy dumbass.

Edit:  make that 8 states and even the inbred's in the Missouri Ozarks never questioned it.
Cut the shit.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #117 on: December 06, 2017, 08:13:26 PM »

@ Bean - Arkansas hires SMU's Chad Morris as new football coach (former Lake Travis High Coach). A good hire I think.

https://sports.yahoo.com/ap-source-arkansas-morris-agree-6-contract-164116419--ncaaf.html

Threebean

« Reply #118 on: December 06, 2017, 08:33:13 PM »

@ Bean - Arkansas hires SMU's Chad Morris as new football coach (former Lake Travis High Coach). A good hire I think.

https://sports.yahoo.com/ap-source-arkansas-morris-agree-6-contract-164116419--ncaaf.html
About time. The faithful have been calling for Bielema's head for a few years.  Sounds like an improvement. 

Threebean

« Reply #119 on: December 06, 2017, 08:33:56 PM »

Nice contract.  These bastiges have agents who know how to get it done. 
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9