Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Morning BernLandDave.
Wanted to stop and take a picture yesterday while driving around....past a house/barn with a large confederate flag flying.  Don't think they were feeling the Bern.

Good morning guys. AF Cuban corona and coffee here.
It's golf day. Going to try it after I fill out an application and pay $95 at City Hall to get water turned on in my name at the new house.

Good morning guys. AF Cuban corona and coffee here.
It's golf day. Going to try it after I fill out an application and pay $95 at City Hall to get water turned on in my name at the new house.
Do you get a $95 credit for turning the water off in your old house?

Morning MovingDean.

Good morning guys. AF Cuban corona and coffee here.
It's golf day. Going to try it after I fill out an application and pay $95 at City Hall to get water turned on in my name at the new house.
Is that $95 out of the $150 you have left for the month?

Good morning guys. AF Cuban corona and coffee here.
It's golf day. Going to try it after I fill out an application and pay $95 at City Hall to get water turned on in my name at the new house.
Morning Dean, what town will you be living in with this house?

Good morning guys. AF Cuban corona and coffee here.
It's golf day. Going to try it after I fill out an application and pay $95 at City Hall to get water turned on in my name at the new house.
Is that $95 out of the $150 you have left for the month?
Plenty bad about all HOA's including mine but at least the one I now have includes Water, Sewer and Garbage service in the dues.  No $ savings but it relieves me of a few pain in the ass utility dealings.

Edit:  Electric service was very easy to deal with for me this time.

Morning early risers, BrownieDave, ReallyCarolinaDave and UNTony.
Good morning, VTDave.

We're humping and we're jamming.

Good morning, boys.
And we should be Mashing but the site will not fully open.

Morning Mayor!
That's ok. I'll likely not be buying anything anyway.

Good morning guys. AF Cuban corona and coffee here.
It's golf day. Going to try it after I fill out an application and pay $95 at City Hall to get water turned on in my name at the new house.
Do you get a $95 credit for turning the water off in your old house?
I'm on a well here, city water for the other place. May have to go to small claims court to get my money back from landlord it seems.

Good morning guys. AF Cuban corona and coffee here.
It's golf day. Going to try it after I fill out an application and pay $95 at City Hall to get water turned on in my name at the new house.
Is that $95 out of the $150 you have left for the month?
Sort of. More like -$750 after a deposit to turn electric on.

We're humping and we're jamming.

Good morning, boys.
And we should be Mashing but the site will not fully open.

Morning Mayor!
That's ok. I'll likely not be buying anything anyway.
Neither will I but it is cheap entertainment, fixed income you know ;)

Good morning guys. AF Cuban corona and coffee here.
It's golf day. Going to try it after I fill out an application and pay $95 at City Hall to get water turned on in my name at the new house.
Morning Dean, what town will you be living in with this house?
Just on the northwest outskirts of Crystal River, 3 blocks from the water, close access to kayaking.

Good morning guys. AF Cuban corona and coffee here.
It's golf day. Going to try it after I fill out an application and pay $95 at City Hall to get water turned on in my name at the new house.
Morning Dean, what town will you be living in with this house?
Just on the northwest outskirts of Crystal River, 3 blocks from the water, close access to kayaking.
And closer to the things you need like Home Depot!

By the end of the day yesterday I had exhausted my entire savings, about $5500, with my SS & pension coming in next week and what bills will be coming in it'll be a very tight month come October, but after that everything will be okay.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9