Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2017, 08:36:09 AM »

Three Never-Heard-Of-Them Rappers in today's birthday list.  WTF?
Figured CarolinaDave would pick up on that before you...
He's stopped paying attention.  Something about an impending retirement has him distracted.

« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2017, 08:58:11 AM »

One more hour on the EPC New Wave Reserva deal at Holts.

« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2017, 09:06:47 AM »

Three Never-Heard-Of-Them Rappers in today's birthday list.  WTF?
Figured CarolinaDave would pick up on that before you...
He's stopped paying attention.  Something about an impending retirement has him distracted.
Indeed he has

« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2017, 09:08:37 AM »

Two Mondays this week. Sheesh. Good morning, boys.
Morning Mayor T
Howdy, Dave. What's in store for today?
Root Canal for me so don't be bitching about going to work
Well, until he gets paid for doing it....
Did you get paid Monday Mayor?
The June payment was processed but I have yet to receive it. Fingers crossed, it shows up today.
Yeah, and Santa Claus got your Christmas list and he is processing it too. :-[

« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2017, 09:09:23 AM »

Two Mondays this week. Sheesh. Good morning, boys.
Morning Mayor T
Howdy, Dave. What's in store for today?
Root Canal for me so don't be bitching about going to work
Well, until he gets paid for doing it....
Did you get paid Monday Mayor?
The June payment was processed but I have yet to receive it. Fingers crossed, it shows up today.
Yeah, and Santa Claus got your Christmas list and he is processing it too. :-[
Goody!

« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2017, 09:12:49 AM »

Two Mondays this week. Sheesh. Good morning, boys.
Morning Mayor T
Howdy, Dave. What's in store for today?
Root Canal for me so don't be bitching about going to work
Well, until he gets paid for doing it....
Did you get paid Monday Mayor?
The June payment was processed but I have yet to receive it. Fingers crossed, it shows up today.
Yeah, and Santa Claus got your Christmas list and he is processing it too. :-[
I work for about the most inept organization in the Western World but for all 20 years pay deposits have been on time and honered immediately, now I have also worked for a couple like yours and neither one ended well.

« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2017, 09:41:07 AM »

Two Mondays this week. Sheesh. Good morning, boys.
Morning Mayor T
Howdy, Dave. What's in store for today?
Root Canal for me so don't be bitching about going to work
Well, until he gets paid for doing it....
Did you get paid Monday Mayor?
The June payment was processed but I have yet to receive it. Fingers crossed, it shows up today.
Yeah, and Santa Claus got your Christmas list and he is processing it too. :-[
I work for about the most inept organization in the Western World.....
So you work for CI?

« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2017, 09:43:18 AM »

Two Mondays this week. Sheesh. Good morning, boys.
Morning Mayor T
Howdy, Dave. What's in store for today?
Root Canal for me so don't be bitching about going to work
Well, until he gets paid for doing it....
Did you get paid Monday Mayor?
The June payment was processed but I have yet to receive it. Fingers crossed, it shows up today.
Yeah, and Santa Claus got your Christmas list and he is processing it too. :-[
I work for about the most inept organization in the Western World.....
So you work for CI?
But the staff get to smoke cigars all day at work, so they're happy.  Just like you were before HR put their foot down on your behaviors.

« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2017, 09:53:06 AM »

Two Mondays this week. Sheesh. Good morning, boys.
Morning Mayor T
Howdy, Dave. What's in store for today?
Root Canal for me so don't be bitching about going to work
Well, until he gets paid for doing it....
Did you get paid Monday Mayor?
The June payment was processed but I have yet to receive it. Fingers crossed, it shows up today.
Yeah, and Santa Claus got your Christmas list and he is processing it too. :-[
I work for about the most inept organization in the Western World.....
So you work for CI?
But the staff get to smoke cigars all day at work, so they're happy.  Just like you were before HR put their foot down on your behaviors.
LMAO

« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2017, 10:05:56 AM »

Two Mondays this week. Sheesh. Good morning, boys.
Morning Mayor T
Howdy, Dave. What's in store for today?
Root Canal for me so don't be bitching about going to work
Well, until he gets paid for doing it....
Did you get paid Monday Mayor?
The June payment was processed but I have yet to receive it. Fingers crossed, it shows up today.
Yeah, and Santa Claus got your Christmas list and he is processing it too. :-[
I work for about the most inept organization in the Western World.....
So you work for CI?
But the staff get to smoke cigars all day at work, so they're happy.  Just like you were before HR put their foot down on your behaviors.
LMAO
Don't encourage him.

« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2017, 10:07:13 AM »

Two Mondays this week. Sheesh. Good morning, boys.
Morning Mayor T
Howdy, Dave. What's in store for today?
Root Canal for me so don't be bitching about going to work
Well, until he gets paid for doing it....
Did you get paid Monday Mayor?
The June payment was processed but I have yet to receive it. Fingers crossed, it shows up today.
Yeah, and Santa Claus got your Christmas list and he is processing it too. :-[
I work for about the most inept organization in the Western World.....
So you work for CI?
But the staff get to smoke cigars all day at work, so they're happy.  Just like you were before HR put their foot down on your behaviors.

« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2017, 10:07:42 AM »

Two Mondays this week. Sheesh. Good morning, boys.
Morning Mayor T
Howdy, Dave. What's in store for today?
Root Canal for me so don't be bitching about going to work
Well, until he gets paid for doing it....
Did you get paid Monday Mayor?
The June payment was processed but I have yet to receive it. Fingers crossed, it shows up today.
Yeah, and Santa Claus got your Christmas list and he is processing it too. :-[
I work for about the most inept organization in the Western World but for all 20 years pay deposits have been on time and honered immediately, now I have also worked for a couple like yours and neither one ended well.
I get what you're saying, truly. But it's complicated because I am a vendor of the vendor. So those added steps take a little time and I've accepted that. There should be a check at the house when I get there this evening. I'm more worried about how the "new" bank is going to react to the deposit and how the eff I'm gonna get my money from the "old" bank. If nothing else, we should get some interesting posts and banter discussions from it.

« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2017, 10:15:51 AM »

okay, get the I told you so's ready. made two passes with the mower and it died.

good morning. coffee and EPC 2nd. mower is parked. should make a nice $115 lawn ornament. seat will hold a large potted plant.

« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2017, 10:25:38 AM »

[...]
Don't fall for the "vendor of a vendor" BS.  What, you're the first one they've ever hired this way?  It's 2017, for cryin' out loud.  You would have already had the cash if it was 1917.  But it's the UN, so....

« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2017, 10:32:48 AM »

[...]
For a large deposit or a deposit in a new account, there may be a couple of day delay, but it should be printed and/or communicated to you at the time of the deposit.  My bank holds large deposits for 3 business days.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9