Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

« Reply #120 on: June 08, 2017, 05:47:08 PM »

Thought seriously about ordering a second Marlin rifle. Talked myself out of it. I'm thinking there will be a lot more firearms deals to come in the next few months.
hey, I need a favor. I'm looking for a .410 Mossberg pump. not the 'military style' with the hand grip, just a plain old pump. you seem to come across some great deals. could you keep an eye out for me?
Full length, or shorty?
full length field is what I'm looking for. something to carry in my truck.
Looks like $349.99 is the everyday rate for a new one. This one is available for $319.99 on gunbroker.com, but watch the shipping cost.  http://www.gunbroker.com/item/654775457

I'll put the word out to my friends who send me deals. Hey Tex! Dean is looking for a...oh, nevermind. ;-)
actually the Mossberg M-500 youth gun in .410 is what I'm looking for.
.410 deals are rare because they don't make them in large quantiles
High school buddy has a pre-1960 model 12 .410.  Light and graceful.  Sweet little shotgun.

« Reply #121 on: June 08, 2017, 05:50:49 PM »

[...]

I got one with a vent rib barrel never been fired.

« Reply #122 on: June 08, 2017, 05:53:38 PM »

Thought seriously about ordering a second Marlin rifle. Talked myself out of it. I'm thinking there will be a lot more firearms deals to come in the next few months.
hey, I need a favor. I'm looking for a .410 Mossberg pump. not the 'military style' with the hand grip, just a plain old pump. you seem to come across some great deals. could you keep an eye out for me?
Full length, or shorty?
full length field is what I'm looking for. something to carry in my truck.
Looks like $349.99 is the everyday rate for a new one. This one is available for $319.99 on gunbroker.com, but watch the shipping cost.  http://www.gunbroker.com/item/654775457

I'll put the word out to my friends who send me deals. Hey Tex! Dean is looking for a...oh, nevermind. ;-)
actually the Mossberg M-500 youth gun in .410 is what I'm looking for.

« Reply #123 on: June 08, 2017, 05:58:48 PM »

[...]

Why am I not surprised? You and my friend The Squire seem to have at least two of everything, and lots that haven't been fired.

The Squire has four big safes. Sheesh.

« Reply #124 on: June 08, 2017, 06:04:51 PM »

Thought seriously about ordering a second Marlin rifle. Talked myself out of it. I'm thinking there will be a lot more firearms deals to come in the next few months.
hey, I need a favor. I'm looking for a .410 Mossberg pump. not the 'military style' with the hand grip, just a plain old pump. you seem to come across some great deals. could you keep an eye out for me?
Full length, or shorty?
full length field is what I'm looking for. something to carry in my truck.
Looks like $349.99 is the everyday rate for a new one. This one is available for $319.99 on gunbroker.com, but watch the shipping cost.  http://www.gunbroker.com/item/654775457

I'll put the word out to my friends who send me deals. Hey Tex! Dean is looking for a...oh, nevermind. ;-)
actually the Mossberg M-500 youth gun in .410 is what I'm looking for.
Probably Best deal out there right now with FS from a very reputable dealer.

https://www.gunbuyer.com/moss-505-youth-410ga-20-mod-12-lop-moss-57120-c.html

« Reply #125 on: June 08, 2017, 06:27:29 PM »

[...]

yep, saw that browsing.

« Reply #126 on: June 08, 2017, 08:27:12 PM »

Just got home. Can't believe there is still another day to go. I ain't complainin' though. It's much better than the alternative. I'm loving the new gig but I'm already in up to my eyeballs. With that said, today was my monthiversary.

« Reply #127 on: June 08, 2017, 08:33:00 PM »

Just got home. Can't believe there is still another day to go. I ain't complainin' though. It's much better than the alternative. I'm loving the new gig but I'm already in up to my eyeballs. With that said, today was my monthiversary.
Happy U.N. Anniversary Mayor
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]