CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: 6/8/2017  (Read 8643 times)

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
Re: 6/8/2017
« Reply #120 on: June 08, 2017, 05:47:08 PM »

Thought seriously about ordering a second Marlin rifle. Talked myself out of it. I'm thinking there will be a lot more firearms deals to come in the next few months.
hey, I need a favor. I'm looking for a .410 Mossberg pump. not the 'military style' with the hand grip, just a plain old pump. you seem to come across some great deals. could you keep an eye out for me?
Full length, or shorty?
full length field is what I'm looking for. something to carry in my truck.
Looks like $349.99 is the everyday rate for a new one. This one is available for $319.99 on gunbroker.com, but watch the shipping cost.  http://www.gunbroker.com/item/654775457

I'll put the word out to my friends who send me deals. Hey Tex! Dean is looking for a...oh, nevermind. ;-)
actually the Mossberg M-500 youth gun in .410 is what I'm looking for.
.410 deals are rare because they don't make them in large quantiles
High school buddy has a pre-1960 model 12 .410.  Light and graceful.  Sweet little shotgun.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #121 on: June 08, 2017, 05:50:49 PM »

Thought seriously about ordering a second Marlin rifle. Talked myself out of it. I'm thinking there will be a lot more firearms deals to come in the next few months.
hey, I need a favor. I'm looking for a .410 Mossberg pump. not the 'military style' with the hand grip, just a plain old pump. you seem to come across some great deals. could you keep an eye out for me?
Full length, or shorty?
Looks like $349.99 is the everyday rate for a new one. This one is available for $319.99 on gunbroker.com, but watch the shipping cost.  http://www.gunbroker.com/item/654775457

I'll put the word out to my friends who send me deals. Hey Tex! Dean is looking for a...oh, nevermind. ;-)
High school buddy has a pre-1960 model 12 .410.  Light and graceful.  Sweet little shotgun.
I got one with a vent rib barrel never been fired.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #122 on: June 08, 2017, 05:53:38 PM »

Full length, or shorty?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #123 on: June 08, 2017, 05:58:48 PM »

Full length, or shorty?

I got one with a vent rib barrel never been fired.
Why am I not surprised? You and my friend The Squire seem to have at least two of everything, and lots that haven't been fired.

The Squire has four big safes. Sheesh.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #124 on: June 08, 2017, 06:04:51 PM »

Full length, or shorty?

Probably Best deal out there right now with FS from a very reputable dealer.

https://www.gunbuyer.com/moss-505-youth-410ga-20-mod-12-lop-moss-57120-c.html

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #125 on: June 08, 2017, 06:27:29 PM »

Full length, or shorty?

Probably Best deal out there right now with FS from a very reputable dealer.

https://www.gunbuyer.com/moss-505-youth-410ga-20-mod-12-lop-moss-57120-c.html
yep, saw that browsing.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #126 on: June 08, 2017, 08:27:12 PM »

Just got home. Can't believe there is still another day to go. I ain't complainin' though. It's much better than the alternative. I'm loving the new gig but I'm already in up to my eyeballs. With that said, today was my monthiversary.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #127 on: June 08, 2017, 08:33:00 PM »

Just got home. Can't believe there is still another day to go. I ain't complainin' though. It's much better than the alternative. I'm loving the new gig but I'm already in up to my eyeballs. With that said, today was my monthiversary.
Happy U.N. Anniversary Mayor
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]