Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2017, 07:38:54 AM »

Another neighbor story:  my older neighbors who have a long history of dumbass decisions.  (1st fuk-up) Lady wanted to spray paint something so took it outside where the wind was blowing like hell to do it.  That night thinks there is something wrong with her vision.  Husband takes her glasses and looks at them, we'll need I say they got a light coating of spray paint over them.  (2nd Fuk-up) she has a hissy fit and has to clean it off right then but what do I use she said.... Husband said paint thinner I guess but we don't have any.  Oh, well I have some nail polish remover, that might work.  (At this point in hearing the story in said "hope they were not plastic lenses as most are these days"....... Well they were and as expected the nail polish remover melted them.

« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2017, 07:40:35 AM »

I like this, one for the good guys! (From Half Wheel)

Edit:  Anniston is on I 20 very near the Talladega Motor Speedway, between Birmingham and the GA State Line.

ANNISTON, ALA. CONSIDERING EXPANDING CIGAR BAR RULES

Last year, Anniston, Ala. kept a law allowing for cigar bars within the northeastern Alabama city—now it’s already considering loosening the rules about where cigar bars can be located.

The original law required cigar bars to be located in freestanding building, but the Anniston City Council is now considering allowing for cigar bars to be located on the top floor of buildings so long as the cigar bar is the sole occupant on the floor.

In addition, they will have to have a sufficient air filtration system and keep at least $50,000 worth of cigars in inventory.

According to The Anniston Star, The modification was brought on by James Roberts who said he has a deal in place to lease a space on the top of a building on 10th and Noble Street. It got its first reading in the city council on Monday.
$50,000 in inventory....that's like four or five boxes of Gurkha's (MSRP), right?
City council probably does not even know the difference between wholesale and MSRP but at least they are on the right track.

« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2017, 07:42:30 AM »

[...]

Anniston, Alabama?  That's a relatively small berg in a southern state which shouldn't be jumping on the commie train in the first place.

« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2017, 07:43:16 AM »

Morning Daves, Dean, and BackAtWorkWhereHeBelongsFish.

« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2017, 07:44:16 AM »

Mashing:

SOBREMESA SHORT ROBUSTO
4 3/4 X 52 - Natural - Box Of 14

$73 after code

« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2017, 07:44:55 AM »

Morning Daves, Dean, and BackAtWorkWhereHeBelongsFish.
Morning Mark, very different atmosphere here vs. my patio

« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2017, 07:50:36 AM »

Aaron Hernandez found hanged in cell

BOSTON
Aaron Hernandez has committed suicide in prison, according to officials.

Hernandez was discovered by correction officers at the Souza Baranowski Correctional Center in Shirley hanged in cell.  He was found around 3:05 a.m.
Gotta say, this one surprises me.

« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2017, 07:53:01 AM »

Aaron Hernandez found hanged in cell

BOSTON
Aaron Hernandez has committed suicide in prison, according to officials.

Hernandez was discovered by correction officers at the Souza Baranowski Correctional Center in Shirley hanged in cell.  He was found around 3:05 a.m.
Gotta say, this one surprises me.
Really? Nothing that happens inside a jail cell really surprises me

« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2017, 08:01:11 AM »

Aaron Hernandez found hanged in cell

BOSTON
Aaron Hernandez has committed suicide in prison, according to officials.

Hernandez was discovered by correction officers at the Souza Baranowski Correctional Center in Shirley hanged in cell.  He was found around 3:05 a.m.
Gotta say, this one surprises me.
Really? Nothing that happens inside a jail cell really surprises me
Moreso that he wanted to kill himself. He was always so adamant about his innocence, and he just had a victory in court last week. Seems like if you were going to kill yourself, you'd have done it a while ago, not when the possibility of a light at the end of the tunnel was there.

« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2017, 08:05:08 AM »

Another neighbor story:  my older neighbors who have a long history of dumbass decisions.  (1st fuk-up) Lady wanted to spray paint something so took it outside where the wind was blowing like hell to do it.  That night thinks there is something wrong with her vision.  Husband takes her glasses and looks at them, we'll need I say they got a light coating of spray paint over them.  (2nd Fuk-up) she has a hissy fit and has to clean it off right then but what do I use she said.... Husband said paint thinner I guess but we don't have any.  Oh, well I have some nail polish remover, that might work.  (At this point in hearing the story in said "hope they were not plastic lenses as most are these days"....... Well they were and as expected the nail polish remover melted them.
I didn't know you lived next to BD... ???

« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2017, 08:05:23 AM »

What's going on, ya bunch of humps?

« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2017, 08:06:59 AM »

Morning Daves, Dean, and BackAtWorkWhereHeBelongsFish.
Morning Mark, very different atmosphere here vs. my patio
Just fond fading memories that may be enough to carry you to Friday.

« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2017, 08:07:30 AM »

Morning SoonToBeLegitTony.

« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2017, 08:13:50 AM »

Aaron Hernandez found hanged in cell

BOSTON
Aaron Hernandez has committed suicide in prison, according to officials.

Hernandez was discovered by correction officers at the Souza Baranowski Correctional Center in Shirley hanged in cell.  He was found around 3:05 a.m.
Gotta say, this one surprises me.
Really? Nothing that happens inside a jail cell really surprises me
Mostly true, but there are a few things that should not surprise most folks.

« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2017, 08:14:18 AM »

Another neighbor story:  my older neighbors who have a long history of dumbass decisions.  (1st fuk-up) Lady wanted to spray paint something so took it outside where the wind was blowing like hell to do it.  That night thinks there is something wrong with her vision.  Husband takes her glasses and looks at them, we'll need I say they got a light coating of spray paint over them.  (2nd Fuk-up) she has a hissy fit and has to clean it off right then but what do I use she said.... Husband said paint thinner I guess but we don't have any.  Oh, well I have some nail polish remover, that might work.  (At this point in hearing the story in said "hope they were not plastic lenses as most are these days"....... Well they were and as expected the nail polish remover melted them.
I didn't know you lived next to BD... ???
Does sound like it.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13