Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

« Reply #120 on: March 28, 2017, 05:20:39 PM »

Time to fly the unfriendly skies.  Adios, mofos.
Make sure you leave your leggings at home.
That was on an employee ticket.  The rest of us can dress as shitty as we want...well, except for "offensive" T-shirts.
Some pretty nice leggings boarding this flight, fo sho.
A lot on the flight down for me yesterday as well, some of them should have been denied boarding... :o
Too Big for Da LuLu Lemons?
More than a couple testing the physical limits of lycra/spandex.
There are only 2 types of people who wear those types of pants - big ones who have absolutely no right, or smoking hot ones who remind us why those pants were invented in the first place. It seems like there's never any in between.

The in between is also know as camel toe... for the bigger ones, moose knuckle   ;)
I was more referring to body shape, but ok. :)

CNS... exactly!
Ha, I see you guys are still talking about leggings good and bad.  I'm happy to report a blonde hottie sitting in my row  filling out hers very nicely.
Enjoy your flight, we won't ask for photo graphic evidence, we will take your word on the apparent hotness.
Or getting in trouble for self rising snack trays.
That knocking sound is turbulence.

« Reply #121 on: March 28, 2017, 05:27:11 PM »

take care boys...

« Reply #122 on: March 28, 2017, 05:34:47 PM »

« Reply #123 on: March 28, 2017, 05:35:45 PM »

Amazon Basin lit.
Very Good smoke and still getting better as time goes by.

« Reply #124 on: March 28, 2017, 05:47:42 PM »

Time to call it a day, there is a cigar and Medalla calling.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 3/28/2017
« Reply #125 on: March 28, 2017, 06:10:27 PM »

So why did they stop making this cigar?

« Reply #126 on: March 28, 2017, 06:43:24 PM »

[...]

Turgidness more likely.

« Reply #127 on: March 28, 2017, 06:59:45 PM »

Time to call it a day, there is a cigar and Medalla calling.
It's a day.

« Reply #128 on: March 28, 2017, 09:29:38 PM »

Day's is done lull?  Double sheesh.

« Reply #129 on: March 28, 2017, 10:21:01 PM »

Where is that Mayor, I need to ask him a question.
I'm always just a PM away.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]