Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

  • Administrator
3/2/2017
« on: March 02, 2017, 12:00:10 AM »

Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2017, 12:05:25 AM »

Already planning my evening smoke. I may go asylum 13 or ruination
Haven't had an Asylum 13 in a long while but I'm a fan.
Went with a ruination torp and have to clip so much of the tip off to get a decent draw. I do like this blend. It has tested time but think I will remember not to buy the torpedo again.
Generally speaking, I haven't been enjoying torpedoes like I used to.

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2017, 12:10:24 AM »

Glad I'm in the Man Cave. 60mph winds projected.
Sheesh.

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2017, 12:11:30 AM »

CI put up some really shitty sticks for today's offering. And the sis didn't discount doors #2 nor #3.

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2017, 12:18:55 AM »

CI put up some really shitty sticks for today's offering. And the sis didn't discount doors #2 nor #3.
Think I'll watch the schorcher a bit. Have a good night and a good morning.

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2017, 12:19:06 AM »

Glad I'm in the Man Cave. 60mph winds projected.
Sheesh.
It was almost 75° here today and tomorrow. A bit windy but not as bad as 60mph. Supposedly snow on Saturday. WTF?

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2017, 05:04:26 AM »

Glad I'm in the Man Cave. 60mph winds projected.
Sheesh.
It was almost 75° here today and tomorrow. A bit windy but not as bad as 60mph. Supposedly snow on Saturday. WTF?
Only 67 for a high here today, 46 now.  No snow in the forecast.

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2017, 05:07:11 AM »

Morning Slackers

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2017, 05:10:40 AM »

CI put up some really shitty sticks for today's offering. And the sis didn't discount doors #2 nor #3.
CI Sux!

Sister  finally shipped my cigars yesterday, least they could have done was sent me a good coupon code for their fuk-up.  Nope, nothing but a bunch of BS email excuses.

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2017, 05:12:06 AM »

good morning from my 'new to me' home. what a cluster fuck yesterday was. house is nowher near ready. I have quite a bit of work to do, which will be coming off my rent.

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2017, 05:14:05 AM »

good morning from my 'new to me' home. what a cluster fuck yesterday was. house is nowher near ready. I have quite a bit of work to do, which will be coming off my rent.
Morning Dean, I am so surprised that you found work to do on day 1.  ::)

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2017, 05:15:32 AM »

landlord has his hands full and his mom, the real land lord was pissed that it wasn't ready. shit, I don't think it would have been ready by April the way the guy works. would probably help if he knew what the fuck he was doing and had some tools and basic skills.

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2017, 05:16:56 AM »

good morning from my 'new to me' home. what a cluster fuck yesterday was. house is nowher near ready. I have quite a bit of work to do, which will be coming off my rent.
Morning Dean, I am so surprised that you found work to do on day 1.  ::)
only work I'm doing today is setting off bug bombs and waiting for DishTV, Internet, and my bed delivery.

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2017, 05:20:53 AM »

good morning from my 'new to me' home. what a cluster fuck yesterday was. house is nowher near ready. I have quite a bit of work to do, which will be coming off my rent.
Morning Dean, I am so surprised that you found work to do on day 1.  ::)
only work I'm doing today is setting off bug bombs and waiting for DishTV, Internet, and my bed delivery.
Lot of waiting going on!

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2017, 05:27:17 AM »

good morning from my 'new to me' home. what a cluster fuck yesterday was. house is nowher near ready. I have quite a bit of work to do, which will be coming off my rent.
Morning Dean, I am so surprised that you found work to do on day 1.  ::)
only work I'm doing today is setting off bug bombs and waiting for DishTV, Internet, and my bed delivery.
Lot of waiting going on!
and I have to clean the trailer this morning. power was cut a day early and couldn't vaccume or see to sweep and mop.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9