Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Morning Snowpocalypsers.  Sunny and mid-forties here.  Coffee and....just coffee going here.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Good deal for Raz on El Centurian box pressed coronas on cbid, $69 currently

That would have been a solid deal...
It held too, guy won the box for $67. Of course we don't know what his high bid was set at but still

True, but if there was interest, one could have pushed it up to their limit. Still a respectable deal at $80 or so... Alas, I had already spent my monthly budget on some El Osos. Once I saw inventory rapidly declining, I thought they may never come back. Had to pull the trigger... I had no other choice, right!?!  ;)
That's funny, you did the right thing, of course. I'd rather have the El Osos anyway

I thought so. I have taken to the Warped lines, but some are still a reach as far as price point for multiples... for example, even on the auction site, a 5pk of Colmena 44's went for $62. The only one I would say was a disappointment were the La Haciendas... and they weren't awful. The others were just better, imo.

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Good deal for Raz on El Centurian box pressed coronas on cbid, $69 currently

That would have been a solid deal...
It held too, guy won the box for $67. Of course we don't know what his high bid was set at but still

True, but if there was interest, one could have pushed it up to their limit. Still a respectable deal at $80 or so... Alas, I had already spent my monthly budget on some El Osos. Once I saw inventory rapidly declining, I thought they may never come back. Had to pull the trigger... I had no other choice, right!?!  ;)
He got them for $75 delivered, that's nice

Indeed
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Morning Snowpocalypsers.  Sunny and mid-forties here.  Coffee and....just coffee going here.

Morning, Mark. About the same here... maybe partly-sunny. Looks like it has potential though...

Good deal for Raz on El Centurian box pressed coronas on cbid, $69 currently

That would have been a solid deal...
It held too, guy won the box for $67. Of course we don't know what his high bid was set at but still

True, but if there was interest, one could have pushed it up to their limit. Still a respectable deal at $80 or so... Alas, I had already spent my monthly budget on some El Osos. Once I saw inventory rapidly declining, I thought they may never come back. Had to pull the trigger... I had no other choice, right!?!  ;)
He got them for $75 delivered, that's nice

Indeed
It's a recent trend with that line, there are good bargains out there for a really good cigar

Good deal for Raz on El Centurian box pressed coronas on cbid, $69 currently

That would have been a solid deal...
It held too, guy won the box for $67. Of course we don't know what his high bid was set at but still

True, but if there was interest, one could have pushed it up to their limit. Still a respectable deal at $80 or so... Alas, I had already spent my monthly budget on some El Osos. Once I saw inventory rapidly declining, I thought they may never come back. Had to pull the trigger... I had no other choice, right!?!  ;)
That's funny, you did the right thing, of course. I'd rather have the El Osos anyway
Still a good inventory of  El Oso Ursus 2016 LE at Atlantic for $100.  Grand Corona  5 5/8 x 46.

[...]

Morning Steve.  Agree with the Warped line as does Ogie.  I do enjoy the La Haciendas however.  They were priced a bit lower than the rest of the line and luckily I was able to get a couple of boxes at a good price.  Sticker seems to have gone up with the rest of the line as of late.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Good deal for Raz on El Centurian box pressed coronas on cbid, $69 currently

That would have been a solid deal...
It held too, guy won the box for $67. Of course we don't know what his high bid was set at but still

True, but if there was interest, one could have pushed it up to their limit. Still a respectable deal at $80 or so... Alas, I had already spent my monthly budget on some El Osos. Once I saw inventory rapidly declining, I thought they may never come back. Had to pull the trigger... I had no other choice, right!?!  ;)
That's funny, you did the right thing, of course. I'd rather have the El Osos anyway
Still a good inventory of  El Oso Ursus 2016 LE at Atlantic for $100.  Grand Corona  5 5/8 x 46.

"specially blended exclusively for Atlantic"... just for the exclusive vitola, I'm guessing?

Good deal for Raz on El Centurian box pressed coronas on cbid, $69 currently

That would have been a solid deal...
It held too, guy won the box for $67. Of course we don't know what his high bid was set at but still

True, but if there was interest, one could have pushed it up to their limit. Still a respectable deal at $80 or so... Alas, I had already spent my monthly budget on some El Osos. Once I saw inventory rapidly declining, I thought they may never come back. Had to pull the trigger... I had no other choice, right!?!  ;)
That's funny, you did the right thing, of course. I'd rather have the El Osos anyway
Still a good inventory of  El Oso Ursus 2016 LE at Atlantic for $100.  Grand Corona  5 5/8 x 46.

"specially blended exclusively for Atlantic"... just for the exclusive vitola, I'm guessing?
That is correct sir.
[...]

I have some optimism on revisiting... still have a few napping. I do seem to prefer El Oso, Futuro and/or the Flor del Valle though.

[...]

I also really like La Haciendas
[...]

Sounds pretty much like a Tat Black CG... except for the nipple.  :P
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Another for raz to keep an eye on:

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2511077/el-centurion-robusto-20/

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2515776/my-father-el-centurion-toro-box-pressed-box-of-20/

seems there's two ways they list these...
The robustos are practically toros 5.7x50

I'm guessing the "box-pressing" is a new for these. I'd like to try the H-2K-CT... You know, for my short list.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8